Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking about what she said before she ever talked to the press. There were hundreds of posts on that thread and she described what she saw. This is different.

MOO. I recognize that perhaps she didn’t tell everyone what she saw during the hours before her interview.

I don't look at Facebook much. Can you direct to the posts?

I am still being blown away by the fact that U of Utah banned him, found him to be homeless and trying to live on campus in 2012, and apparently accused him of theft. He had stolen an ipad to try and find a wife so that he wouldn't be deported. The article also states that he was not in status, immigration-wise, back then, so I wonder if (despite getting married) he is out of status.

What was he doing that people were paying him on Venmo, I wonder?

Explain to me how a guy who was “banned,” was apparently allowed to enroll again too.

Utah State University and University of Utah are two separate universities. That is likely creating some confusion here.

Modeling Agency Owner Says Mackenzie Lueck Murder Suspect Made Her 'Uncomfortable in My
The owner of a model and talent agency in Salt Lake City, Utah, is opening up about her close encounter with murder suspect Ayoola Ajayi.

[...]

EK said Ajayi, an avid bodybuilder and wannabe model, first approached her at a networking event for models and their agents last summer. She said he wanted to sign with her agency, but there was something about him that she found off-putting.

"On the surface, he seemed perfect," Keener told Inside Edition. "He seemed very smart. Very good looking. Very well-spoken."

After going to several networking parties, Ajayi began reaching out to EK on social media, she said.

"I did not feel comfortable having him in the same room with my young models, so I just listened to my gut and I didn't have anything further to do with him," she said.

"He made me feel uncomfortable in my core," she added.

[...]

Ajayi also told EK he was looking for a literary agent to represent his novel, which he later self-published on Amazon in 2018. A description for the book, "Forge Identity," which has since been removed from Amazon, stated that it's about a teen who "witnessed a gruesome murder" of a neighbor burned alive.

[...]

(Name changed to initials by me)

The room "under the porch" is kinda a misconception in description.
If you look at the GIS tax sketch of the home, available on the SLC GIS website
Parcel | Assessor | Salt Lake County

You will see the front porch actually is above the full basement...so during a basement renovation, the work done "under the porch" would actually occur from the basement...it could have been done without anyone knowing where the actual room was. In the basement, but under the porch.....

It's possible he circumvented the ban by enrolling online. If they let him enroll, then they have to allow him on campus. Enough time had passed that the campus police no longer had him on their radar.

If true, wouldn't surprise me.

The drug dealer theory sounds good on the surface, but then it's surprising that they didn't find drugs or paraphernalia in his house (or his friend's apartment, apparently).

The friend has not been named a POI, right?

Well, considering he was apparently able to burn a body for two days, relatively unnoticed by said neighbors, I think the secret room would be a piece of cake.

The neighbors were acutely aware that he was burning something. They just couldn’t know what he was burning.

Any construction taking place at his home, would almost certainly be noticed.

We haven’t heard a word from the neighbors about anything like that.

It's possible he circumvented the ban by enrolling online. If they let him enroll, then they have to allow him on campus. Enough time had passed that the campus police no longer had him on their radar.

If true, wouldn't surprise me.

The drug dealer theory sounds good on the surface, but then it's surprising that they didn't find drugs or paraphernalia in his house (or his friend's apartment, apparently).

The friend has not been named a POI, right?
Right.

Maybe LE found evidence of other crimes during their search of his property (other victims)? It would not surprise me either.

This is what I am thinking....more charges.

No speaking in the role, but he did have a sort of leading part. His image was shown many times throughout the video. He was the only one in a football uniform in a promo for an Army-Navy game. With that said, I’d guess no more than $5k.

No way, unless actors in the US get paid that much more than in Canada. I was an actress for some time, this role was maybe $500 max, I doubt he is union. Its a $15/hr type of gig with %20 to his agent.

I can't get over how similar this is turning out to the movie Welcome Home. Seriously, watched it on netflix the other night and now I am beyond creeped out by the similarities. I can just picture AA sitting in his room watching his guests while they spend their time in his Air bnb. Ugh!

We don’t know how he came to the states, but there is speculation that he was sponsored by the LDS community and came into the country on a student visa. He came to the US in July 2009 and was baptized Mormon in 2011. It sounds like his “marriage” in 2011 was arranged so he could get his green card.

Big question about how he earned extra income. It sure looks like he was spending at a higher level than his tech support job.

I noticed the weight gain and puffiness and it could be related to alcoholism. IMO he was kind of cute when he was younger. Then a few years later the modeling pictures were a bit unsettling. Now he just looks all out creepy and all traces of attractiveness have disappeared. A progressive decline in his appearance. He also looks a lot older then 31.

Never thought of this before, but this just tickled a thought. I'm out of pocket for a while in real life because I'm helping a relative with genealogy. I did a lot of stuff in Salt Lake City. The Mormons, the thing is to go back as to genealogy. If he was baptized in 2011, it should be public knowledge as to his heritage.

I don't think we can use this information, but it just hit me right now so I thought I would put it down on the thread.

I think his ex-wife said he was a heavy drinker but I don't recall any evidence that he used anything else. Imo

Tara, the woman hired to clean his house, said that he was drinking when she arrived and offered her a whiskey. I found it odd that he was day drinking while she was cleaning for him. He was also very chatty.

MOO.

Reposting to ask if anyone can find AA on Bumble? :)

Utah woman says she had uncomfortable date with murder suspect
[...]

I met him on Bumble, the online dating app,” said the woman speaking with Fox 13 News on the condition of anonymity.

The online meeting was last year. After chatting through the app, the two decided to meet for lunch where things took an uncomfortable turn.

“He just couldn’t answer questions about, you know, what friends he had at work, what conversations he had, what he really did for a living. It was all really vague,” she said.

[...]

He was baptized in October 2009, just three months after arriving in the US, which lends credence to the theory that he was sponsored by the LDC community.
LDS missionary recalls baptism of accused killer in MacKenzie Lueck case

In the last couple of years, posters have done timelines from the very beginning of a case. It has been invaluable. This is another one to add. It's amazing what a difference it makes when there was a timeline from the very beginning of a case for people who come in later and to keep everything in order. Thank you thank you thank you Pommy Mommy and others

I feel for the people who have had interactions with him as they describe something was "off" about him- I do think people cannot put into words a description of their gut feelings most likely because they have never encountered a sick depraved murderer before. Gut instinct is such a gift for all of us and I am so happy to hear that many have followed their's - I shudder to think what outcomes would be had others ignored their gut.

Modeling Agency Owner Says Mackenzie Lueck Murder Suspect Made Her 'Uncomfortable in My
The owner of a model and talent agency in Salt Lake City, Utah, is opening up about her close encounter with murder suspect Ayoola Ajayi.

[...]

EK said Ajayi, an avid bodybuilder and wannabe model, first approached her at a networking event for models and their agents last summer. She said he wanted to sign with her agency, but there was something about him that she found off-putting.

"On the surface, he seemed perfect," Keener told Inside Edition. "He seemed very smart. Very good looking. Very well-spoken."

After going to several networking parties, Ajayi began reaching out to EK on social media, she said.

"I did not feel comfortable having him in the same room with my young models, so I just listened to my gut and I didn't have anything further to do with him," she said.

"He made me feel uncomfortable in my core," she added.

[...]

Ajayi also told EK he was looking for a literary agent to represent his novel, which he later self-published on Amazon in 2018. A description for the book, "Forge Identity," which has since been removed from Amazon, stated that it's about a teen who "witnessed a gruesome murder" of a neighbor burned alive.

[...]

(Name changed to initials by me)

And another reported experience...

https://ksltv.com/416900/what-we-know-about-ayoola-ajayi-arrested-in-mackenzie-lueck-case/

Ajayi’s Modeling Career

For several years, Ajayi was an aspiring fitness model. He signed with Sandy-based talent agency, Stars Talent Studio.

“He booked a job, I know, in 2013 and then didn’t really give us more marketing stuff; didn’t take it too seriously,” A E, the owner of the agency, told KSL Investigator Brittany Glas. “He was just more of a matter-of-fact, really active, really, you know, smart.”

Evans’ company has a strict contract policy regarding the conduct of their talent.

“Our goal with our company is healthy role models in the media. So, he agreed and signed that contract,” Evans said.

She says she represented Ajayi for about five years before they ended the contract sometime last year.

“We talked on the phone that he just didn’t have time. He got a big boy job,” Evans said. “So, he was now a 9:00 – 5:00 which makes it hard to do this.”

Evans says she never thought Ajayi would be involved in a police investigation like this.

“It just makes you concerned for the other person’s family,” she said.

A number of Ajayi’s fitness modeling photographs remain online on a modeling industry website.

He also appeared in a video produced by a Philadelphia-based production company and shot in Utah.

A woman involved in the production, who did not wish to be identified, released a statement to KSL:

“I worked with Ayoola on a film shoot. We only worked together for one long day, but he was very professional, accommodating, and easy to work with. In my experience with him, he was gentle and kind.”

[full name shortened to initials by me].

In the last couple of years, posters have done timelines from the very beginning of a case. It has been invaluable. This is another one to add. It's amazing what a difference it makes when there was a timeline from the very beginning of a case for people who come in later and to keep everything in order. Thank you thank you thank you Pommy Mommy and others
Yeah, I wish I could commit to doing one in this case but I'm keeping up with two others already. I basically wanted to track where AA was/lived/worked etc. since he arrived in the U.S. because I was getting pretty confused. :confused: MOO

I recall someone mentioning he had an account ran using "Yellow Flowers" as a name at one time.

Doesn't his name mean Joy or he go by joy or something? Yellow flowers in my family and area symbolize Joy and Happiness. I just thought that maybe he took a direct translation from his name or something when he picked that user name.

Food for thought. This, taken in combination with known methods of Nigerian "wooing" is a flag for me. Small, but a flag nonetheless ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth