Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall someone mentioning he had an account ran using "Yellow Flowers" as a name at one time.

Doesn't his name mean Joy or he go by joy or something? Yellow flowers in my family and area symbolize Joy and Happiness. I just thought that maybe he took a direct translation from his name or something when he picked that user name.

Food for thought. This, taken in combination with known methods of Nigerian "wooing" is a flag for me. Small, but a flag nonetheless ;)
According to the missionary that was interviewed, he went by "Joy" for awhile. I know other interviews said he went by AJ.

No, I'm not positive it is the same company. It just stuck out to me when I saw the Dallas Texas link. I'll go back and see if I can find any of the other locations. That might help shed some light on things.
I went down a rabbit hole here trying to find an online presence for Geeks Online in Utah. I’m not a tech expert, but I do know how to identify scam websites and the one linked in that BBB report has the telltale signs. However, noting that the date on the BBB complaints are from a few years ago and AA just registered his company on May 2019, it’s probably not the same company.

There are a lot of questionable websites that use variations of the Geeks Online name. Most of them are registered through a hosting agency (GoDaddy) that keeps the registration details hidden. Meaning you can’t see who actually owns the sites. This is common among scam sites.

Continuing on this train of thought, AA could be running online scams.

Posting some links to show the trail:
The BBB report that started this line of discussion: Geeks Online, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile. Note that the complaints were made before AA created his business in Utah. Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov
The company in the BBB is located in Dallas, Texas but one of the phone numbers traces to Missouri. Tried checking business registration in Dallas, Texas, no Geeks Online registered there.

Here are some of the suspected related scam sites (spaces added to deactivate links)
Geeks- Online- expert.com
Geeks online.com
Geeksconnect. us
Info- tectsolutions. com

There are many more. Notice the grammar used on the websites is similar and sounds like they were written from someone whose first language is not English. Such as:
Geeks Online, leading online technical support companies, ensures customer satisfaction for every IT related support.

I recall someone mentioning he had an account ran using "Yellow Flowers" as a name at one time.

Doesn't his name mean Joy or he go by joy or something? Yellow flowers in my family and area symbolize Joy and Happiness. I just thought that maybe he took a direct translation from his name or something when he picked that user name.

Food for thought. This, taken in combination with known methods of Nigerian "wooing" is a flag for me. Small, but a flag nonetheless ;)
The national flower of Nigeria is a bright yellow flower, the Costus spectabilis.

Yeah, I wish I could commit to doing one in this case but I'm keeping up with two others already. I basically wanted to track where AA was/lived/worked etc. since he arrived in the U.S. because I was getting pretty confused. :confused: MOO

I have a couple I'm doing on two other cases too. I'm sorry I can't commit to this one either.
:(

Yellow Flowers is the name of his Venmo account.

Could very well be both, but he was baptised soon after coming to the US on a student visa. He probably thought it would be a good way to meet people.
He seemed to do a lot of things to meet new people. Imo
I also suspect that being baptized with the Mormons was something he thought would look good to immigration - shows he is connected to a solid community here in USA (or gave that appearance). I think he was trying to show he was embracing his new homeland, especially Utah.

jmopinion

Update July 2, 2019
  1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
  2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. Jun 11, 2011 - AA married TJ in Dallas TX
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, the marriage was crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
  7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
  8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
  9. 2012 - AA was banned from the USU campus in 2012 after a theft investigation.
  10. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
  11. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  12. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  13. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
  14. 2015 - Friend SM met AA in US Army basic training in Fort Jackson, SC
  15. 2015 - AA had a website registered to an apt at 429 n 500 e Logan, UT
  16. 2016 - AA was evicted from Ridgeview Apts in NSL (apt near Hatch Park)
  17. 2016 - AA joined Airbnb as a user
  18. 2017 - AA and TJA allegedly separated per divorce papers
  19. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  20. 2017 - AA played the part of a football player in "Climb to Glory" Army-Navy video
  21. 2017 or 2018 (exact date unknown) – AA purchased home at 547 N 1000 W, SLC, UT. [1]
  22. Jan – Jul 2018 - Army friend SM moved to UT in Jan and lived downstairs in AA's Airbnb. *Awaiting verification of Venmo pmts Jan through July.
  23. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
  24. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  25. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA divorced – 3rd Judicial District, Salt Lake Co. UT
  26. April 4, 2019 - AA contacted a contractor to build "unlimited budget" soundproof room with hooks at 7' level on walls. To be built under the porch. Contractor declines.
  27. June 28, 2019 - AA arrested by SWAT at the Parkside Condominium complex at 1000 S. West Temple
[1] Per Realtor.com , the home sold on Aug 11, 2017. Per Movato, it was under contract in Jan 2018. Per RedFin, the home sold on Feb 26, 2018.
This list of the suspect's activity for the past 10 years is helpful...it shows just how fragmented his life has been, how many false starts he has had, along with committing serious crimes of theft and rape...so, looking from 2017, he received unemployment benefits, had a small bit part in a Army video, published on Amazon an extremely weird and unpopular book, bought a $150,000 dollar home...spent money on lots of interior home cameras and home improvements...while trying to get a torture basement built (I am going assume this is what he had in mind)...lists on AirBnB, handles renters, is active on many internet social websites, and, ultimately, commits a heinous murder...sure is a lot of questionable activity, unaccounted for financial liquidity, and free time he had to pursue all of these interests...seems probable in my mind that he had a partner or two.

Yeah, I wish I could commit to doing one in this case but I'm keeping up with two others already. I basically wanted to track where AA was/lived/worked etc. since he arrived in the U.S. because I was getting pretty confused. :confused: MOO
I have a couple I'm doing on two other cases too. I'm sorry I can't commit to this one either.
:(

Pommy and Tippy, the 2 of you are absolutely amazing!

No need to apologize for not being able to be everywhere and/or to do everything.

You guys go above and beyond, time after time, case after case.

The 2 of you do waaaaay more than your fair share to create and maintain detailed Timelines, Media Threads, etc., on countless cases.

I don't know how you guys do it, I really don't.

What I do know is that all of us here appreciate your contributions more than we can say.

Thank You Both.

Last edited:
Update July 2, 2019
  1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
  2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. Jun 11, 2011 - AA married TJ in Dallas TX
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, the marriage was crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
  7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
  8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
  9. 2012 - AA was banned from the USU campus in 2012 after a theft investigation.
  10. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
  11. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  12. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  13. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
  14. 2015 - Friend SM met AA in US Army basic training in Fort Jackson, SC
  15. 2015 - AA had a website registered to an apt at 429 n 500 e Logan, UT
  16. 2016 - AA was evicted from Ridgeview Apts in NSL (apt near Hatch Park)
  17. 2016 - AA joined Airbnb as a user
  18. 2017 - AA and TJA allegedly separated per divorce papers
  19. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  20. 2017 - AA played the part of a football player in "Climb to Glory" Army-Navy video
  21. 2017 or 2018 (exact date unknown) – AA purchased home at 547 N 1000 W, SLC, UT. [1]
  22. Jan – Jul 2018 - Army friend SM moved to UT in Jan and lived downstairs in AA's Airbnb. *Awaiting verification of Venmo pmts Jan through July.
  23. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
  24. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  25. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA divorced – 3rd Judicial District, Salt Lake Co. UT
  26. April 4, 2019 - AA contacted a contractor to build "unlimited budget" soundproof room with hooks at 7' level on walls. To be built under the porch. Contractor declines.
  27. June 28, 2019 - AA arrested by SWAT at the Parkside Condominium complex at 1000 S. West Temple
[1] Per Realtor.com , the home sold on Aug 11, 2017. Per Movato, it was under contract in Jan 2018. Per RedFin, the home sold on Feb 26, 2018.

Pommy, you missed a spot...just kidding! :)

Thank you for that awesome timeline and synopsis!! You are incredible!!

From the article you listed above:

“He also appeared to be living in a janitor's closet and at various buildings around campus.”

Reports: MacKenzie Lueck's alleged killer was banned from USU campus, accused of rape

Suspect in MacKenzie Lueck's murder was banned from campus, accused of rape

So, according to your timeline, that was in 2012. I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet, it more than likely has; my question is there are any unsolved rapes that occurred on the USU Campus during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth