Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and if this county had free public access to public records - we would know what amount that mortgage (if any) was for - JMO - I'm still upset they have a for profit court/public records system there.
If someone was to pay for the records could they be posted here? Anyone know the rules on this part?

Hey everyone just catching up. A couple of things. First @PommyMommy this link was missed that I posted previously.

success945

Also found that he registered a site called teclipse.com I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet. Its active and for sale.

Teclipse.com

I am following up on a few other things I have found but I am not 100% certain right now. I'll post more when I can confirm.

If I have made an error on either of these two links please let me know so I can correct myself.

Very interesting video about Sugar Babies! And interesting theory as well about the late meeting. Another thought about 3am. Is it possible they had planned to meet at a more normal time? 10PM or so. Anyone know if her flight had been delayed that night? Maybe the 3am meeting time is simply that her flight was extremely delayed and they had a prearranged "date"? Although wouldn't a real Sugar Daddy pick her up at the airport?

Has anyone here tried this?
cell phones can see ir light. I have used my phone to see how far my cctv ir was covering.

any device that is on a network can be hacked. if you can see your cameras threw a app then they could be hacked. if you have a key fob that when you get close to your house it unlocks and/or disarms your security system, it too can be hacked.

most all devices have a master pass so if you don't delete that out there is always a way in.

I remember the Nigerian prince scam on paper, in letters through the regular mail! My boss received one in the mid 1990s and showed it to me. I don't recall the exact wording, of course, but it was essentially the same as the spam today.

Nothing new under the sun.

jmo
Oh, wow! Well, if it works, I guess! :)

Also if anyone can tell me more about that Amazon server IP address associated with the website teclipse.com. A quick search brought up some interesting reports about some phishing and scams coming from sites associated with this location however there was over 100 thousand sites registered there I believe. Some of the sites flagged from the server IP search were questionable and reminded me of his other sites he registered.

I recall someone mentioning he had an account ran using "Yellow Flowers" as a name at one time.

Doesn't his name mean Joy or he go by joy or something? Yellow flowers in my family and area symbolize Joy and Happiness. I just thought that maybe he took a direct translation from his name or something when he picked that user name.

Food for thought. This, taken in combination with known methods of Nigerian "wooing" is a flag for me. Small, but a flag nonetheless ;)

According to the missionary that was interviewed, he went by "Joy" for awhile. I know other interviews said he went by AJ.

Jumping in... yellow flowers was answered I saw.

We’ve determined he was probably Yoruba in religion. The meaning of Ayoola as found below is : The joy of success
Ayọọlá

Never thought of this before, but this just tickled a thought. I'm out of pocket for a while in real life because I'm helping a relative with genealogy. I did a lot of stuff in Salt Lake City. The Mormons, the thing is to go back as to genealogy. If he was baptized in 2011, it should be public knowledge as to his heritage.

I don't think we can use this information, but it just hit me right now so I thought I would put it down on the thread.
Sorry, my post had the wrong date. He was baptized in October 2009. Just a few months after he arrived in the US.

I tried searching Familysearch.org, but didn’t find anything on him.

This is my thoughts.... the snuff film = $$$

A couple weeks ago, an 18 year old girl and 4 accomplices in Alaska were arrested for murdering their 19 year old friend, for a promise of $9M payment from an Indiana man for videos and photos of the murder.

Of course the alleged millionaire promising payment was a fraud, but they killed the victim and filmed it. :eek:

WS thread: AK, Cynthia Hoffman 19

Last edited:
Pommy, you missed a spot...just kidding! :)

Thank you for that awesome timeline and synopsis!! You are incredible!!

From the article you listed above:

“He also appeared to be living in a janitor's closet and at various buildings around campus.”

Reports: MacKenzie Lueck's alleged killer was banned from USU campus, accused of rape

Suspect in MacKenzie Lueck's murder was banned from campus, accused of rape

So, according to your timeline, that was in 2012. I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet, it more than likely has; my question is there are any unsolved rapes that occurred on the USU Campus during that time.
Is Utah required to report those if they were reported? I’ve found some schools list their title IX report online and others make it available on campus. I’ll check it out.

Oh my gosh... the things you don’t know before you start following a case. That is so horrid. I hope that is not at all what happened here.
A couple weeks ago, an 18 year old girl and 4 accomplices were arrested for murdering their 19 year old friend, for a promise of $9M payment from an Indiana man for videos and photos of the murder.

Of course the alleged millionaire promising payment was a fraud, but they killed the victim and filmed it. :eek:

WS thread: AK, Cynthia Hoffman 19

This is my first WS post - ever. I am lucky to be alive from a similar experience in a large city not far from SLC, but different state. I do not know what I am permitted to say on this forum. I do not mean to offend or overstep - but could not stay lurking/ quiet any longer, as details unfold if accurate-

Kenzie’s brutal and heartbreaking story has kept me awake for days, following each detail as they slowly become available. I cannot accept the similarities I am reading here, and these atrocities are allowed to happen, and nothing is being done. My perp is from Ethiopia, the last I had a PI run a thorough report he was actively harassing girls on the local college campus here- still. He’s a repeat violent offender, he was prior to my case too, but they won’t seem to jail or imprison him. Who knows how he got to this country- my questions were never answered, court documents disappeared, he was released early, given psychological defer- etc- I’m physically ill reading the similarities of Kenzie ( I simply refuse to even put his initials even close to her sweet name) -

If you all only knew...I’ve been reading your posts, responses, thoughts and input and it just has left me hopeless knowing what I know- this was bound to happen and it’s so sick and wrong...no one, no matter who they are or what they may or may not have been doing- ever needs to come across this evil, because this evil had been clearly identified many times, and it was ignored.

My evil came here from Ethiopia because he had done something so heinous - they didn’t want him, and his supposedly wealthy, connected parents got him here , he too was a “student” or “homeless “ or getting assistance- ( all this sound too familiar) I never got those answers either- ??? .... I was just out gardening in my yard when he saw me- no SD/ SB or even internet needed...technology didn’t apply...love to beautiful Kenzie and all who were lucky enough to know & love her...group hug -

Several years back there was an issue of a young girl (minor) that was raped by a Saudi royal in Utah:

Saudi Arabian royal relative caught fleeing to Mexico after Utah rape charge | Daily Mail Online

On top of that and in regards to the video about the modeling agency in the local area and the woman who remembered him. I definitely found several connections to the subject to several agencies in the area, one very big, another very creepy. Early on when looking into this I concluded that he was targeting through social media and agencies and I still believe this to be the case.

Several years back there was an issue of a young girl (minor) that was raped by a Saudi royal in Utah:

Saudi Arabian royal relative caught fleeing to Mexico after Utah rape charge | Daily Mail Online

On top of that and in regards to the video about the modeling agency in the local area and the woman who remembered him. I definitely found several connections to the subject to several agencies in the area, one very big, another very creepy. Early on when looking into this I concluded that he was targeting through social media and agencies and I still believe this to be the case.
Correction, the above link is not the one about the 15 year old girl. That is another one, will look for it.

Regaeding the rape allegation back in 2014, the victim said it started consensual.

This guy must have been into some weird stuff.

I don't call this "weird stuff," I call it sexual assault -- criminal behavior.
After consensual sex, she said no to continuing, and he would not stop.

AA was investigated in a 2014 when the woman told police she had consensual sex with him. But when she wanted to stop, he refused, the woman said. She told police she did not want to press charges, but reported the incident "in case he did the same thing to someone else." Ajayi, now 31, was never interviewed about the incident after the woman stopped cooperating with police.

Suspect in Utah Student's Murder Once Accused of Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member