Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what to think though specifically regarding this. He wasnt stupid. He was familiar with technology and how things work. I'm sure he was intelligent enough to know everything was going to track back to him but he still murdered her anyways. That's the scary part. I would like to know what happened.

I think it goes much much deeper than weird when it comes to AA.

Imo

Accused U. of I. killer Brendt Christensen’s online life detailed in court: ‘I don’t care how I am remembered, just that I am’
Jurors on Monday also saw excerpts from law enforcement interviews with Christensen, and saw photos taken of his apartment by investigators, which included a baseball bat on his bedroom floor, which was sent to a lab to be tested after a luminol test for traces of blood came back positive.

Spellbound

Above quote, from another case:
AA also wants fame.
MOO.

I am so sorry you experienced something so terrifying. (((Hugs))) Take care of yourself as this is an event likely to trigger. My counselor bff would say to be sure to process all you’re feeling.

I hope this case ends much differently than the one you’ve described. No one deserves to live in fear.

Thank you, kind words- wish I could have protected Kenzie- survivor’s guilt when I read these things, ptsd? Unsure? Still treating the after affects- ...yes, it’s a huge trigger. But I’m overwhelmed thinking of Kenzie’s family, friends and all left to deal with this, these hideous details emerging, these subhumans free around us. Remembering the horrors- and the terror- Why do horrible, unspeakable crimes continue against women...?

I cry for her parents and siblings. It’s something i cannot accept- that these predators are out there- taking away the lovely balls of light...just no! No-

I cannot look at images of him- the resemblance is beyond words- simply horrified. The entire scenario- controller/ predator/ sex offender/stalker/ can’t take no/ lies/ cant get charges to stick/ violence/ sketchy past/ why/ how in country/ where they get $$/ previous arrests/ both men/women sexual preferences/ I honestly can’t separate the two, yet know they are not one in the same.

It’s been a difficult week- do not worry about me- I have support- I’m alive!! I’m focused on adding to this to help Kenzie’s beautiful memory & her family and the NOW- and from keeping this from ever happening ever again—!!!

A worst case scenario, in my opinion, would be that an extremely large webcam viewing group is attached via their smart phones and computers to the suspect...viewing 24/7 what he and others routinely did in his home and car, along with viewing illicit sexually graphic violence.

Hmmm, cases we thought that was a possibility.

But I don't think I've ever seen one here at this website they did such.

Good god, just opened local news to read this,
"Gabe Ryan Gilbert, 19, was charged with contacting juvenile girls on social media and threatening to photo-edit nude images of them if they would not send him real nude photos." in Jordan, just south of SLC. He quickly made bail (ahem, parents most likely :mad:).
Lizzy, Kenzie, and now 50+ young girls, all victimized by Utah men in the last month. What the hell is happening...?

I’m back .... took a day off. Too much sensitivity as to what I could post or not.

Everything I delved into, was regarding AA and NOT the victim ML.

Also, I can not say for 100% anything I mentioned, is 100%.

Also, there are hundreds of men, and I’m sure a few women, that set up profiles pretending to be sadists or Dominant, just looking for vulnerable women. And there are MANY young inexperienced women looking to submit, who fall for it.

Talked about in private between members, there are many instances of these women coming close to deep harm. The names are sometimes found out, and passed along to the community.

Everything is MOO .....

I dont know what to think though specifically regarding this. He wasnt stupid. He was familiar with technology and how things work. I'm sure he was intelligent enough to know everything was going to track back to him but he still murdered her anyways. That's the scary part. I would like to know what happened.
yes...I agree, and it seems something major clicked off in his brain when he started a fire in his densely occupied neighborhood to burn all the terrible evidence of his horrific crime...I think his long term entertainment of sick and warped fantasies started to cloud his thinking abilities while awake. He lost touch with reality, and its consequences.

The thing is, once a student is okay for an online class, they must also be allowed on campus to use libraries and other resources. It's part of federal accreditation standards. So it's a back door.

But in my experience, university police do not keep long term, extensive data bases on the people they ban. What they're really doing is putting a (temporary) restraining order on the person, not to come on that piece of public land. They really have to charge them with something and go to court to completely ban them (which rarely happens).

That's why university campuses can be a magnet for people with...issues.

Thanks for the correction, milkshakedonkey. I will remember now. I am even less surprised, then (that he got back on campus without being shooed off). It goes to his character though, as he's clearly got a pattern of transgressing public rules and norms.

Good god, just opened local news to read this,
"Gabe Ryan Gilbert, 19, was charged with contacting juvenile girls on social media and threatening to photo-edit nude images of them if they would not send him real nude photos." in Jordan, just south of SLC. He quickly made bail (ahem, parents most likely :mad:).
Lizzy, Kenzie, and now 50+ young girls, all victimized by Utah men in the last month. What the hell is happening...?
It is quite possible that this type of social media predatory behavior and crime is reaching epic proportions--since people are becoming braver about taking chances for instant and ugly forms of self gratification...

DBM, ranting and off topic, sorry :)

Last edited:

this would make you think the killing was an accident, but i still come back to the lyft and the park - if he hadn't planned to kill her WHY drive to a park to meet her and not just pick her up at the airport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams