Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple weeks ago, an 18 year old girl and 4 accomplices were arrested for murdering their 19 year old friend, for a promise of $9M payment from an Indiana man for videos and photos of the murder.

Of course the alleged millionaire promising payment was a fraud, but they killed the victim and filmed it. :eek:

WS thread: AK, Cynthia Hoffman 19
Looked the crime up. Unreal.

This is my first WS post - ever. I am lucky to be alive from a similar experience in a large city not far from SLC, but different state. I do not know what I am permitted to say on this forum. I do not mean to offend or overstep - but could not stay lurking/ quiet any longer, as details unfold if accurate-

Kenzie’s brutal and heartbreaking story has kept me awake for days, following each detail as they slowly become available. I cannot accept the similarities I am reading here, and these atrocities are allowed to happen, and nothing is being done. My perp is from Ethiopia, the last I had a PI run a thorough report he was actively harassing girls on the local college campus here- still. He’s a repeat violent offender, he was prior to my case too, but they won’t seem to jail or imprison him. Who knows how he got to this country- my questions were never answered, court documents disappeared, he was released early, given psychological defer- etc- I’m physically ill reading the similarities of Kenzie ( I simply refuse to even put his initials even close to her sweet name) -

If you all only knew...I’ve been reading your posts, responses, thoughts and input and it just has left me hopeless knowing what I know- this was bound to happen and it’s so sick and wrong...no one, no matter who they are or what they may or may not have been doing- ever needs to come across this evil, because this evil had been clearly identified many times, and it was ignored.

My evil came here from Ethiopia because he had done something so heinous - they didn’t want him, and his supposedly wealthy, connected parents got him here , he too was a “student” or “homeless “ or getting assistance- ( all this sound too familiar) I never got those answers either- ??? .... I was just out gardening in my yard when he saw me- no SD/ SB or even internet needed...technology didn’t apply...love to beautiful Kenzie and all who were lucky enough to know & love her...group hug -
Thank you for sharing your story. You bring up some very important points...how do repeat violent offenders who have been "identified many times" remain out among us--free to roam the streets and commit more violent crimes? And, sadly, women are frequently preyed on while in their homes or on their own property minding their own business.

I don't call this "weird stuff," I call it criminal behavior.
After consensual sex, she said no to continuing, and he would not stop.

AA was investigated in a 2014 when the woman told police she had consensual sex with him. But when she wanted to stop, he refused, the woman said. She told police she did not want to press charges, but reported the incident "in case he did the same thing to someone else." Ajayi, now 31, was never interviewed about the incident after the woman stopped cooperating with police.

Suspect in Utah Student's Murder Once Accused of Rape

Exactly. That ain’t “weird stuff.”

It’s called “rape.”

This is my first WS post - ever. I am lucky to be alive from a similar experience in a large city not far from SLC, but different state. I do not know what I am permitted to say on this forum. I do not mean to offend or overstep - but could not stay lurking/ quiet any longer, as details unfold if accurate-

Kenzie’s brutal and heartbreaking story has kept me awake for days, following each detail as they slowly become available. I cannot accept the similarities I am reading here, and these atrocities are allowed to happen, and nothing is being done. My perp is from Ethiopia, the last I had a PI run a thorough report he was actively harassing girls on the local college campus here- still. He’s a repeat violent offender, he was prior to my case too, but they won’t seem to jail or imprison him. Who knows how he got to this country- my questions were never answered, court documents disappeared, he was released early, given psychological defer- etc- I’m physically ill reading the similarities of Kenzie ( I simply refuse to even put his initials even close to her sweet name) -

If you all only knew...I’ve been reading your posts, responses, thoughts and input and it just has left me hopeless knowing what I know- this was bound to happen and it’s so sick and wrong...no one, no matter who they are or what they may or may not have been doing- ever needs to come across this evil, because this evil had been clearly identified many times, and it was ignored.

My evil came here from Ethiopia because he had done something so heinous - they didn’t want him, and his supposedly wealthy, connected parents got him here , he too was a “student” or “homeless “ or getting assistance- ( all this sound too familiar) I never got those answers either- ??? .... I was just out gardening in my yard when he saw me- no SD/ SB or even internet needed...technology didn’t apply...love to beautiful Kenzie and all who were lucky enough to know & love her...group hug -

I am so sorry you experienced something so terrifying. (((Hugs))) Take care of yourself as this is an event likely to trigger. My counselor bff would say to be sure to process all you’re feeling.

I hope this case ends much differently than the one you’ve described. No one deserves to live in fear.

What I will never understand is the similarities to this case, and others, and how they were able to fly under the radar for years even when accused of rape.

Why does it seem the colleges just passes the problem off for others to deal with?

Imo, there were so many red flags about AA long before he targeted KL. His entire history here seemed nothing more than a sham scam.

Jesse Matthews went from school to school after he was accused of rape. This was even before he tried his best to murder the young woman he viciously raped who would have been killed if a passerby had not heard her screams.

Why was he allowed to have sexual assault complaints against him, and still be able go to another college after then? Shouldn't it be included in his college record where other colleges would be aware he was very bad news? Even if he hadn't been arrested for it the rape complaints against him should have been in his college record. Imo

It's so disgusting that in so many cases like this one we learn all about the murderer's questionable seedy behavior AFTER they have brutally taken a precious life.

It reminds me of when terrorists have struck our country killing many of our citizens, and then we learn afterwards most all were on the FBIs terror watch list at some point in time. Ugh!!

I'm so afraid AA has many more victims out there. I can understand the victims being very fearful of AA if they were raped by him, and were too afraid of him to tell anyone even the police.

I pray if there are other victims of AAs, I hope they find the courage now to come forward since they know he is now locked up.

Even if he is convicted of all charges in KLs case.. his other victims deserve their own day in court as well, and to see justice served.

Many states now have no statute of limitations on violent crimes, and even if they do it probably wouldnt apply to AA since he's only been here since 2009 iirc.

Imo, he should be punished for every crime he has ever committed since coming to our country reeking evil havoc, and mayhem.

Imoo

Last edited:
Salt Lake D.A. gets extension to file charges against suspect in Mackenzie Lueck's death

Sim Gill asked a judge Tuesday to extend the time Ayoola Ajayi is held in jail while charges are pending until next week. By law, a person can only be held 72 hours in jail after being arrested before either criminal charges are filed, the person is released or a judge grants an extension.

Ajayi will be held without bail until formal charges are screened.

"There is the gathering of all of the information so we have as complete a screening packet as possible," Gill said of the reason for asking for an extension.

A couple weeks ago, an 18 year old girl and 4 accomplices in Alaska were arrested for murdering their 19 year old friend, for a promise of $9M payment from an Indiana man for videos and photos of the murder.

Of course the alleged millionaire promising payment was a fraud, but they killed the victim and filmed it. :eek:

WS thread: AK, Cynthia Hoffman 19
A very good example of a type of snuff film...one without the sexual component being part of the actual killing.

Also if anyone can tell me more about that Amazon server IP address associated with the website teclipse.com. A quick search brought up some interesting reports about some phishing and scams coming from sites associated with this location however there was over 100 thousand sites registered there I believe. Some of the sites flagged from the server IP search were questionable and reminded me of his other sites he registered.
BTW.... good place to lookup info on web domains Free online network tools - traceroute, nslookup, dig, whois lookup, ping - IPv6

Agreed.

Just wait until the FBI gets done mining all his electronic data.

I'll be shocked if they don't discover other crimes he's committed that are unrelated to this case.

His financial records are going to be shady.

We already know his employment "history" is falsified.

I wish we had copies of his W2s for the past decade.

I want to know how a shiftless, unstable guy like this goes from sleeping in janitor's closets on a college campus in 2012 to owning a slew of properties in 2019.

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

JMO.

He owns property besides the house where the murder took place? I completely missed this detail. Does anyone have a link? TIA

Agreed... there are known “scams” ,if you will, that target others through online activity. That does not mean those that do this and know some things do know IT.

But, wouldn’t it be interesting IF we discovered he had actually gone to school for this in Nigeria?

And yes, I’ve found a link to him being in school in Nigeria, but I can’t say for sure it is him. That name is common. But I do believe this to be where he is from based on other research.

And school here was just a ruse ? A means to an end? Coming to the USA. I mean, he would have to get here to find someone to marry here, to stay here, correct?
He is from Nigeria and was 19 when he came to the US. Definitely could have learned the fine art of scamming from the experts in his home country.

Salt Lake D.A. gets extension to file charges against suspect in Mackenzie Lueck's death

Sim Gill asked a judge Tuesday to extend the time Ayoola Ajayi is held in jail while charges are pending until next week. By law, a person can only be held 72 hours in jail after being arrested before either criminal charges are filed, the person is released or a judge grants an extension.

Ajayi will be held without bail until formal charges are screened.

"There is the gathering of all of the information so we have as complete a screening packet as possible," Gill said of the reason for asking for an extension.

Thank you.

I knew any judge could legally grant an extension. I can see why it was necessary to do so in this particular case.

Imo

Last edited:
I just paint a picture of somebody on the surface who seems normal but behind closed doors gets too weird. He is nice enough to meet at 3 in the morning but once you really find out what hes into then it becomes problem because he simply is into some out there stuff.

That's what I get.

He might have wanted his sexual partners to engage in erotic asphyxiation...

I think as the investigation proceeds it will be uncovered AA is a deviant sexual sadist who relishes in torture.

I think that is why he wanted a soundproof room with hooks hanging from the ceiling so he could hang his defenseless victims up bound, and helpless as he sadistically tortured them.

Also sound proofing his dungeon would allow him to hear their screams as he slowly carried out his sadistic torture. Imo that's why he wanted it soundproofed.

Imo

Last edited:
I just paint a picture of somebody on the surface who seems normal but behind closed doors gets too weird. He is nice enough to meet at 3 in the morning but once you really find out what hes into then it becomes problem because he simply is into some out there stuff.

That's what I get.

I think it goes much much deeper than weird when it comes to AA.

Imo

One of the inconsistencies his anonymous date reported was that he couldn't clearly say what he did for work.

But it seems he has to have a verifiable income to buy a house and get a mortgage. Even being about 20% less than the SLC median income, he still bought the Rose Park home for about $270K.

You don't go from being evicted with two roommates to having enough to cash to buy a house outright in two years.

I haven't read a verified and specific report of his job yet. Banks would want this info for a mortgage.
The Salt Lake Tribune on Twitter
On the front page: The man accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck was investigated several years ago for rape; the eight candidates for Salt Lake City mayor have raised a cumulative $735,000; and a Utah soldier who cared for the wounded dies in Afghanistan. Read more

D-eiBkhUIAEqz1s.jpg

8:27 AM - 2 Jul 2019

Friends of slain Utah student MacKenzie Lueck hold a vigil to remember how she loved tacos, yellow swimsuits and throwing parties for her cat
When MacKenzie Lueck threw a birthday party for her cat, she didn’t hold back.

“She even got champagne,” said her friend, KK.

“Oh my goodness. Do you remember the cake?” added KS. “She made it out of special cat food.”

All of Lueck’s closest friends were invited to celebrate Nova, a fluffy gray kitty whom she adored, as she turned another year older. They were asked to wear pointy party hats and throw confetti. And everyone sang off-key while Lueck unwrapped a new toy for the cat.

“Now, that’s one of my favorite memories of her,” KS added, trying to smile but wiping away tears as they carried mascara down her cheeks.

[...]

They shared stories of how Lueck loved to get tacos from street carts and always seemed to be raiding someone’s fridge for a snack. They talked about how she smiled so much after she got braces that it cut into her lips. They said she was bubbly and kind and always planning road trips to Lake Powell.

In front of them was a big picture of Lueck in a yellow swimsuit — bathing in the sun like she liked to do. And as the setting sun shone down on those mourning, they promised to honor her the best they could.

[...]
This poor young woman gone, such an enormous loss. So senseless. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads