Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone entertained the idea that he burned ONLY her belongings the first day (June 17th) and that she might have still been alive in the house at that time? Then was killed sometime later that day or night and burned on the second day (June 18th)? That would be a whole other day he had with her. I know, yucky. Sorry.
What a horrible thought:( Her belongings were a suitcase, presumably filled with clothing, a large purse and cellphone, that we know of. Would a suitcase even burn fully in a backyard bonfire?

Funny you’d ask I’ve been thinking the same thing. Yes snuff films are a real thing. :(

It depends on your definition of “snuff film.”

If you’re talking about people being murdered on camera, yes, that happens every day.

Just visit any Mexican narco blog (don’t actually do this).

If you’re talking about people sharing videos of torturing and murdering women, then those are overwhelmingly fake.

Actually, women and men are using fetish dating websites and apps to hook up with people and engage in bondage. They say it is consensual but that doesn’t make it safe.
Agree--some of the bondage murders that have happened stretch one's imagination, how anyone could subject themselves to such vulnerability. The strange murder case of an individual who allowed themselves to be completely wrapped up in cellophane with just a straw stuck in each of their nostrils to breathe with comes to mind--their bondage partner claimed that the straws accidentally fell out of the victim's nose when they had briefly left the room...

Last edited:
I can't recall another case that I've followed where the judge extended the accused's hold before filing charges. I'm scared at what else he will be charged with, but I think there will be more than the 4 we know of. :eek:

AA was arrested less than 48 hours from investigators searching his property.
Given the unusual circumstances, I believe this case moving at lightning speed.
Reportedly, additional search warrants were issued on Monday.

I believe the prosecutor made a reasonable request (extend AA jail hold) to continue reviewing the evidence, and judge agreed.

MOO

I'm only on page 1 of this thread, but I've read all the others but I wanted to ask a question before I forget as I read this thread.

Several times, on almost all of the threads, a drug connection has been suggested as a reason for their meeting. Has there been any evidence that either of them used? I don't recall any, but my memory isn't that great. Also, wouldn't they have found his stash of drugs when they processed his house? Or hers, because I'm pretty certain they've been through her house, even though we haven't read anything about it.

Just wanted to tell you this:

Few days back, someone posted his house sale records which said when he bought the place for ~150K. The 260K is the present value of his house. It did go up 100K just after he bought it with in a year.

Another thing I want to point out:

He might have used a very common name to register his new LLC mainly to evade from being searched or to know what his company deals with.

Last edited:
I'm only on page 1 of this thread, but I've read all the others but I wanted to ask a question before I forget as I read this thread.

Several times, on almost all of the threads, a drug connection has been suggested as a reason for their meeting. Has there been any evidence that either of them used? I don't recall any, but my memory isn't that great. Also, wouldn't they have found his stash of drugs when they processed his house? Or hers, because I'm pretty certain they've been through her house, even though we haven't read anything about it.[/QUOT

I don't remember anything about drugs but I wonder if AA is a drug abuser. His sick mind is hard to understand

Several times, on almost all of the threads, a drug connection has been suggested as a reason for their meeting. Has there been any evidence that either of them used? I don't recall any, but my memory isn't that great. Also, wouldn't they have found his stash of drugs when they processed his house? Or hers, because I'm pretty certain they've been through her house, even though we haven't read anything about it.

No. There is no evidence that he sold drugs, or that she used drugs.

The fact that he apparently had a photo of her from a dating site, says that this wasn’t about drugs.

There had to have been some sort of relationship there.

The circumstances of their meeting up in that parking lot, doesn’t really fit with a standard drug transaction anyways.

4 complaints total. Two in May 2019, two in August 2018. Makes me wonder if those were the months he did any work with the biz.
Are we sure that is the same company as his? If so, it was clearly a scam. Read the review from 8/30/2018 - that is a scam tactic. A customer received an unsolicited refund that was too much and was told how to return the money in a very scammy way.

jmo

Hmm. The only other one I can find is in Cibolo Texas. Nothing came up when I searched Utah on the Better Business Bureau.

I am still being blown away by the fact that U of Utah banned him, found him to be homeless and trying to live on campus in 2012, and apparently accused him of theft. He had stolen an ipad to try and find a wife so that he wouldn't be deported. The article also states that he was not in status, immigration-wise, back then, so I wonder if (despite getting married) he is out of status.

What was he doing that people were paying him on Venmo, I wonder?

No. There is no evidence that he sold drugs, or that she used drugs.

The fact that he apparently had a photo of her from a dating site, says that this wasn’t about drugs.

There had to have been some sort of relationship there.

The circumstances of their meeting up in that parking lot, doesn’t really fit with a standard drug transaction anyways.
<modsnipped you can't sleuth friends of victim or suspect; therefore, you can't post that information either>

IMO she met him at 3am b/c she had some incentive to do so. And I don't think he qualified as a "Sugar Daddy", nor do I think she was meeting him for a date at 3am.....all my opinion....

I know that he was found with her profile photo on his phone, but I don't think that means he was dating her. Perhaps they were both on Tinder, Bumble, or any of those other dating sites. Think about the information THIS group pulls up, surely AA was capable of finding her profile on a dating website. I bet he had lots of different photos on his phone. <modsnipped> Perhaps he was promising her a photo shoot of some sort? Again all my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Locklear on Twitter
Paul Cassell, law professor @UUtah, on DA waiting to charge #MackenzieLueck’s suspected killer until next week: “I think this is a case of prosecutors wanting to be very careful in assembling their evidence, so I don’t see this as any kind of delay or anything that’s unusual.”
D-fnKM6UYAAAWGU.jpg

1:29 PM - 2 Jul 2019

Actually, women and men are using fetish dating websites and apps to hook up with people and engage in bondage. They say it is consensual but that doesn’t make it safe.

Look at this: Illinois college student met a Ted Bundy obsessed fetish guy on Fetlife and he murdered her and cut her head off. Link won’t attach but you can google it.

No resemblance to this case really. The UT student Zhang didn’t meet her murderer on FL — she was kidnapped by him.

There is a lengthy thread on this case in the Trials forum.

I am still being blown away by the fact that U of Utah banned him, found him to be homeless and trying to live on campus in 2012, and apparently accused him of theft. He had stolen an ipad to try and find a wife so that he wouldn't be deported. The article also states that he was not in status, immigration-wise, back then, so I wonder if (despite getting married) he is out of status.

What was he doing that people were paying him on Venmo, I wonder?
According to his booking information he’s a US citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991