Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%! And who could, in all reality, have a "unlimited budget" for any project? That just doesn't happen to 99.9% of people... From being evicted due to not paying rent to "unlimited budget" for a hidden room? It just doesn't add up without an alternate and considerable secondary income source....

MOO.
Unless of course this was another of AA's attempts to con- thinking if he told the contractor he had an unlimited budget it would entice the contractor to take the job and make a steep profit. I do not think AA does too much planning ahead he just wants what he wants and says whatever to get it I am sure he hadn't thought about how to actually pay- he just wanted that secret room built.

I dont think he accessed her instagram. I think the fatherless thing was a fluke that people have run with and stated as fact. The police already had his number from her phone records. The fatherless thing happened Wed afternoon and he had already consulted a lawyer on Tues. Not to mention, he had probably already burned all of her stuff by Wed. And, since when does instagram show you the location that a follow request was initiated from anyway??

June 27, 2019

“It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest.”

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest

I don't think AA was tech savvy or smart. Like someone mentioned above, you can learn a lot from you tube videos. A support tech does not have to be smart. They are the front line for answering questions. More than likely the same questions are asked over and over again. I think he thought he was smarter than everyone else and full of himself.

I don't think he had any IT skills. If he did, he would have known to wipe the phones first with a magnet instead of burning them. He also would have known to transfer everything to a micro SD card and then snap it in half and throw it away. There are so many steps with IT that he totally missed. Like turning off the GPS on your phone. Or turning off data and crap. Also he would not have opened her social media accounts or shown any activity. While I will admit seeing activity on her phone gave me hope, in the end it helped police confirm his location. Also why did he burn her stuff in the same place he burned her tissue? There are plenty of areas in the desert he could have burned her stuff without being found. He could have also tossed her phone in one of those recycling things and kept it off. It would have taken months if not years to find her phone then.
I completely missed the news link identifying ML's phone as recovered from the burn pile. Can you please share your source here, and also so I can also add to the media thread. Thanks.

My experience is people who use the phrase “price is no object” or “unlimited budget” are always just full of hot air. Which is probably the case here.
He was just seeing if his design was even possible...if you have an unlimited budget you can get things done fast. Obviously this never happened.

Not saying he didn’t have some black market cash...but not like some May be thinking.

My experience is people who use the phrase “price is no object” or “unlimited budget” are always just full of hot air. Which is probably the case here.
He was just seeing if his design was even possible...if you have an unlimited budget you can get things done fast. Obviously this never happened.

Not saying he didn’t have some black market cash...but not like some May be thinking.

ITA. My DH is a building contractor and not one client in 30+ years of business has ever said “ price is no object”. Lol

I would think looking at his house that he had a limited budget. Nothing wrong with the house of horrors as far as the size of it but it does not look like an unlimited budget type of house. Now if Tom Brady and Giselle said unlimited budget , then I would believe it.

My first thought about the hooks on the wall. . . . the abuse that Jaycee Dugard endured.
Jaycee Dugard's 'A Stolen Life' -- the first 100 pages
JULY 13, 2011
Then she describes the kind of hooks that he used to attach her legs to the wall just so.

Contractor says suspect in Mackenzie Lueck killing asked him to build a secret, soundproof room in the home in April

June 28, 2019
OGDEN — It wasn't the request to build a secret room that made Brian Wolf uneasy. It wasn't questions about what it might take to soundproof the room.

It was when a potential customer asked the self-employed contractor if he could anchor hooks high onto the concrete wall.

"As soon as he said he wanted the hooks above head height, I was like, 'Why do you need big hooks up there?'" said Wolf, who said the man arrested for killing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck asked him to remodel a space under his front porch on April 4. "And he said it was to hang a wine rack. I said, 'Well, I can hang a wine rack and make it look a lot nicer than these big, gaudy hooks.'"

BBM. I think that article might be referring to the "fatherless" follow. LE would have been on him earlier - from her phone records.

Way earlier.

On Wednesday of that week, the Chief told Fox News that they had spoken to the last person she texted, and he was “cooperating.”

So the interview likely took place on Monday or Tuesday, and most likely occurred because they had identified him through Kenzie’s phone records.

He lied, they knew he lied, and the search of his property commenced.

The Fatherless follow doesn’t seem to fit into the timeline, as that occurred on Wednesday.

They were already on to him at that point.

The hooks on the wall thing is next level sadistic stuff. This is a guy that absolutely was into torture and I find myself not even wanting to think about what that poor girl likely endured.

But I'm left wondering why you would ask some random dude to do that type of stuff for you? Just do it yourself. Everything just makes no sense.

BBM. I think that article might be referring to the "fatherless" follow. LE would have been on him earlier - from her phone records.
I think we went through this before and that's the only article that reported that. ? Every other report is that they tracked her phone and she last communicated with AA, etc. etc. I'll pull a couple articles. MOO

Thinking about cameras, I'm hoping the neighbors had some cameras that would have picked up activity at AA's house, a la Chris Watts' neighbor. It would tell us a lot if video showed Kenzie willingly walking into his house with him or if he's carrying her or "assisting" her in any way. Thank God, I don't think he had much time for games or torture. They met at 3:00 am in the park, which is about 10 minutes from his house and later that same morning, his neighbors noticed the fire. The neighbors didn't say what time the fire started, but I'm guessing it was early in the morning, so 6 or 7? He also would've had to have taken time to "clean up," gather her things, dig, maybe prepare her remains. I think things happened pretty quickly.

From the probable cause affidavit (nothing about Fatherless or Instagram):

Probably cause statement for arrest of Ayoola Ajayi | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science
[...]

Investigations were conducted on Mackenzie's phone records, social media and other communications, which showed that all communications ceased from Mackenzie at 0300 on June 17, 2019. Investigations into Mackenzie's phone showed that communications and data ceased at the time of June 17, 2019 at approximately0300 hours.

Investigations of Mackenzie's phone records show that her last communications were with Ayoola Adisa Ajayi. In an interview with Ayoola he admitted to having text conversations with Mackenzie on June 16, 2019 at approximately 1800 hours, but nothing after this time. Ayoola stated that he did not know what Mackenzie looked like and denied having seen a photo or online profile of Mackenzie, despite investigations that the means of which he communicated with her displayed several photos of her and profile photo. Ayoola denied any personal contact with Mackenzie or meeting with her at any time.

Investigations of Ayoola's and Mackenzie's phone records show the location of Mackenzie's and Ayoola's phones to be at the location of Hatch Park within less than a minute of each other and at the same time of Mackenzie'sphone no longer receiving any further data or location on June 17, 2019 at approximately 0300 hours.

[...]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members