Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use Venmo but i think it's similar to PayPal... my question is: can't you just write whatever you want as a payment description? I've made a PayPal transfer once and in the description i wrote a code that i previously agreed with the person i was sending the money to. It was nothing illegal (in case you're wondering), but at that time i didn't want anyone to know i bought a personalized music for my PTSD...
Anyways... AA could have bought anything but fertilizer... which to me is something you can buy just around the corner i think.

Yeah, it is not different than the memo line on a check, you can put whatever you want on it, no reason to think this guy put down the accurate item.

I am with the pot idea or some type of drug but it could have been anything at all as well.

Maybe calling it fertilizer makes it partially tax deductible for maintaining the BNB:rolleyes: jk.

Been following this case since the beginning, and after lots of speculation i had to register and input what i have found regarding the Fertilizer payment, if you go through said friend's history that AA had paid, you will see others paying for Milorganite which from my experience working at hardware stores it is definitely a fertilizer product. This may be what he paid for on 06/03/19 but JMO

There is also pallets of grass he had purchased. And if you'll notice in the pictures you can see his lawn is freshly laid pallets. If you spend money on sod, it's logical you would also fertilize it. At least I would....
Yeah, that's what it sounds like.
Never mind planting grass seeds then, if he had the sod that would be a lot quicker.
I still wonder where he got all his money. Maybe having all those renters paid the bills. I would think his mortgage was pretty high, though. Imo

Good morning everyone...regarding organized and disorganized predators...a couple of aspects, in my opinion, that give a very good and disorganized profile about this suspect--is his extremely disorganized and unstable relationships with people, especially women, and his spotty employment record. When looking at other predators who were very organized killers...they were able to kill multiple times for long periods of time...and they usually maintained stable forms of employment, were married or had long term relationships...examples of organized predators: Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, Joseph DeAngelo, etc...I think AA is not in the same league with men who have an art for killing.

Morning tru!

I still believe he was much more organized than disorganized.

He did give the 'appearance' of being successful even though it was a ruse.

Imo, he had carefully planned all of it out long before he implemented his plan.

Imo, He had already selected his intended target. He planned to make the pick up of his victim away from the airport cameras, and at a park away from his home.

Imo, he also had preplanned how he was going to carryout the torture, and murder of KL before he even kidnapped her.

Also, imo, he preplanned how he would destroy KLs body thinking it was genius to do it right in his yard where the neighbors would think he was just having a bonfire which they did believe at the time even though the stench was awful.

You have listed serial killers as an example, but individuals who murder only one before being caught can often be organized or disorganized killers.

I'm now of the opinion KL had never physically met AA before in person. I believe it was their online communications which brought her there. He lured her online by being deceptive as to who he really was by embellishing his worth.

So, imo, even the way he planned to lure her into his deadly web was an organized plan. Imo, he did not use current photos, but the ones who made him look more attractive.

So I still have the same opinion about him being more calculating, and organized in his premeditated plans to not only be able to lure her there, but he already knew everything he was going to make her endure once kidnapping her. Along with how he was going to destroy the remains afterwards as well.

Even though I'm sure he tried to erase everything on his electronics, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the FBI is able to recover a 'to do list' he had before carrying out his premeditated plans.

Jmho

I just watched one of the old Daily Mail videos and the AirBnB price was $27/night! So he definitely couldn't have been making that much money from that stream of income.

Also I watched the video linked above where ML's friend told the reporter that ML had a "relationship" with AA that did concern him. The reporter used the word "arrangement". I'm just so curious what their link was.

I’m still around and totally following the Kenzie case.
Sound decision making may be compromised during grief as the emotions are overwhelming. People typically seek comfort in response to intense emotions and the coping mechanisms can be healthy but sometimes destructive in order to numb. I have no idea what was going on with Kenzie and what led to the decision to meet Mr Murderer at park at 3am. It may not have seemed risky to her or maybe she was given no choice but to meet him to avoid a consequence.
Nice to see you here - I'm concerned about her friends and how they are doing after this? I've used this case to illustrate what can happen worst case when you are meeting someone - no matter the time of day - that you may not know well to our interns. Of course, they think this could never happen to them but I feel better at least letting them know it has happened. At the very least, consider traveling in pairs. JMO.

Been following this case since the beginning, and after lots of speculation i had to register and input what i have found regarding the Fertilizer payment, if you go through said friend's history that AA had paid, you will see others paying for Milorganite which from my experience working at hardware stores it is definitely a fertilizer product. This may be what he paid for on 06/03/19 but JMO
Welcome to WS! Thank you for this information.

LOL, I suspect the word "milorganite" means the same thing, pot, maybe a better quality product? Most entry level IT techs aren't selling fertilizer (that is cheap and can be bought from any hardware store) from the back of their car :) They are just using slang, foolishly I might add, on a public Venmo platform that anyone in the world can look up.

Hopefully the Police are combing through his Venmo transactions as well and contacting everyone he exchanged $ with.

Morning tru!

I still believe he was much more organized than disorganized.

He did give the 'appearance' of being successful even though it was a ruse.

Imo, he had carefully planned all of it out long before he implemented his plan.

Imo, He had already selected his intended target. He planned to make the pick up of his victim away from the airport cameras, and at a park away from his home.

Imo, he also had preplanned how he was going to carryout the torture, and murder of KL before he even kidnapped her.

Also, imo, he preplanned how he would destroy KLs body thinking it was genius to do it right in his yard where the neighbors would think he was just having a bonfire which they did believe at the time even though the stench was awful.

You have listed serial killers as an example, but individuals who murder only one before being caught can often be organized or disorganized killers.

I'm now of the opinion KL had never physically met AA before in person. I believe it was their online communications which brought her there. He lured her online by being deceptive as to who he really was by embellishing his worth.

So, imo, even the way he planned to lure her into his deadly web was an organized plan. Imo, he did not use current photos, but the ones who made him look more attractive.

So I still have the same opinion about him being more calculating, and organized in his premeditated plans to not only be able to lure her there, but he already knew everything he was going to make her endure once kidnapping her. Along with how he was going to destroy the remains afterwards as well.

Even though I'm sure he tried to erase everything on his electronics, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the FBI is able to recover a 'to do list' he had before carrying out his premeditated plans.

Jmho
Hello Oceanblueeyes We see this case differently...but I respect and understand your opinions...

I’m still around and totally following the Kenzie case.
Sound decision making may be compromised during grief as the emotions are overwhelming. People typically seek comfort in response to intense emotions and the coping mechanisms can be healthy but sometimes destructive in order to numb. I have no idea what was going on with Kenzie and what led to the decision to meet Mr Murderer at park at 3am. It may not have seemed risky to her or maybe she was given no choice but to meet him to avoid a consequence.

BBM:

Great to hear from you, @srg! Thank you so much for providing your professional insights here.

Re: the bolded section to your post, this is what I see as being a likely reason for ML meeting AA at 3 am.

ML's decision-making skills may very well have been impaired by feelings of both grief and/or stress.
She may have been seeking to either numb her emotions and/or to elevate her mood.
Grief is exhausting, and enervating.

Grief can also affect one's concentration/ability to focus.
ML had exams coming up.

AA, being the predator that he is, recognized ML was in an especially vulnerable position, and chose that moment to attack.

JMO.

Last edited:
Utah Man Suspected of Killing Mackenzie Lueck Once Wrote a Novel About Crime
[...]

Mr. Ajayi, who is from Nigeria, studied at Utah State University in the city of Logan. University police documents show that in 2012, he was barred from campus for several reasons including problems with his visa and accusations that he had stolen an iPad.

He was allowed back on campus in 2015 after resolving his visa issues, a spokesman for the university said. He studied computer science but did not graduate.

[...]

I just watched one of the old Daily Mail videos and the AirBnB price was $27/night! So he definitely couldn't have been making that much money from that stream of income.

Also I watched the video linked above where ML's friend told the reporter that ML had a "relationship" with AA that did concern him. The reporter used the word "arrangement". I'm just so curious what their link was.

That was one of the rooms and the other was about $37 per night.

Let us know if he said he warned her, I don't remember that.

Everything that this man said was related by reporter Ashley Kewish. The man had met KL online. He and KL had had "conversations" about AA. He always had a bad feeling about the guy and told KL this. He said that he had been in contact with the police since "the beginning" but was reluctant to give his name because of how he met KL.

I think he might have actually been buying fertilizer for his lawn. According to the company website Milorganite is in short supply this year: Frequently Asked Questions | Milorganite

Maybe the friend stocked up before stores ran out, didn't need an entire bag for his own lawn or had some left from a previous year? MOO.

LOL, I suspect the word "milorganite" means the same thing, pot, maybe a better quality product? Most entry level IT techs aren't selling fertilizer (that is cheap and can be bought from any hardware store) from the back of their car :) They are just using slang, foolishly I might add, on a public Venmo platform that anyone in the world can look up.

Hopefully the Police are combing through his Venmo transactions as well and contacting everyone he exchanged $ with.

I didn't see anyone paying for "milorganite"... The "ay caramba" caught my attention tho...

Everything that this man said was related by reporter Ashley Kewish. The man had met KL online. He and KL had had "conversations" about AA. He always had a bad feeling about the guy and told KL this. He said that he had been in contact with the police since "the beginning" but was reluctant to give his name because of how he met KL.

MOO I don't think his approaching a news video crew with his info sounds exactly right, possibly a limelight seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren