Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, I don’t think the attorney will stay long either, that was my first thought as well.
I needed a shower after reviewing her accolades and reviews from kiddie rapists and killers. Smh

Yes, her comment that was in that article made me think the same

Found Deceased - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

https://fox13now.com/2019/06/29/defense-attorney-named-in-mackenzie-lueck-case/
( link is now dead, but the original copy paste was done at the post linked above)
[...]

Susanne Gustin is now representing Ayoola Ajayi, the 31-year-old facing charges of aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in Lueck's death.

[...]

"I'm representing him right now; I don't know if that will continue. Other than that, I can't reveal any information, sorry," Gustin said.

Gustin said she will be representing Ajayi during his first court appearance next week.

**Just one hypothetical point**
Unless LE has definite proof that AA "only" did it for his sadistic satisfaction they can't counter if defense claims KL overdosed.

**It all depends on the proof**

It also depends on whether he is a lose talker.

Overdosed, really? And our drug dealers are expected to burn clients who OD’s in their yards? What about calling 911?

AA can claim whatever he wants...if drugs are involved, instead of a murderer he is now a probable drug dealer + the same murderer.

Moreover, I doubt we can extract any valid toxicology results from charred remains.

But imagine she OD’ed, in his car or house. What is important - he did not call 911. And he is not a doctor. He can not establish death. He is an impostor who could not even finish college. If he claims drug OD, two things are immediately suspected:

A) given the circumstances of her trip, to a park at night on the way from the airport, to meet AA, it looks like he procured the substance that might have caused her death, and

B) as he has no education to tell death from deep drug-induced coma, there might be a chance that he disposed of her body when she was alive, but deeply comatose.

Would look way worse for him.

Who knows if he’s killed before, but there’s no way that rape accusation is the only crime in his past.

Bertram, who is not involved with the Lueck case, said investigators are “absolutely” looking at whether there are other victims. They’ll be looking at everywhere Ajayi has lived, worked and even vacationed.

“Typically, people who are involved in these type of crimes have been involved in other types of crimes,” Bertram said. “They may not have been caught, but their behaviors are such that they engaged in things that progressed up to something like this.”

The past criminal history does not necessarily mean other murders but could include crimes like voyeurism or something fire-related, Bertram said.

More warrants expected in MacKenzie Lueck case; police may be checking for other victims

Overdosed, really? And our drug dealers are expected to burn clients who OD’s in their yards? What about calling 911?

AA can claim whatever he wants...if drugs are involved, instead of a murderer he is now a probable drug dealer + the same murderer.

Moreover, I doubt we can extract any valid toxicology results from charred remains.

But imagine she OD’ed, in his car or house. What is important - he did not call 911. And he is not a doctor. He can not establish death. He is an impostor who could not even finish college. If he claims drug OD, two things are immediately suspected:

A) given the circumstances of her trip, to a park at night on the way from the airport, to meet AA, it looks like he procured the substance that might have caused her death, and

B) as he has no education to tell death from deep drug-induced coma, there might be a chance that he disposed of her body when she was alive, but deeply comatose.

Would look way worse for him.
Agreed! I really don't buy any accidental explanation for ML's death. But if he does end up claiming it, I think the fact that his default reaction to such an event was to desecrate her body in such an awful way to conceal it rather than trying to get her help or report it truthfully reveals how unhinged and unstable he was. That's not normal!

Many of the questions here, will be answered by the data on his devices.

I can’t imagine the hours of work that will go into analyzing all of that.

Text messages, phone location, dating apps, Google searches, social media; God knows what else.
I pity the poor folks working on this case. I can imagine they're going to find some really sick information on those devices and social media. I wonder how they wash their brains after reading some of these sickos devices and conversations. Not enough bleach or Lysol in the world for me.

I bet he faked an asthma attack

I’ve read a few places he was an alcoholic, has that been verified? It’s common for killers to be substance abusers, especially right before and after a crime. Maybe he was playing the old “I can’t blow hard” to the cops who wanted a breathalyzer. Just thinking out loud.

I pity the poor folks working on this case. I can imagine they're going to find some really sick information on those devices and social media. I wonder how they wash their brains after reading some of these sickos devices and conversations. Not enough bleach or Lysol in the world for me.

I think if you see that stuff everyday, you get desensitized to an extent.

It’s still gotta be rough though.

I’d bet everything I own (which mostly consists of Tom Brady jerseys), that disturbing things will be found.

And about the OD excuse----why would one want to burn up the evidence, that would prove it was an OD and not a murder?

Why not go dump the body away from your property, and then if they trace it back to you, at least the body will prove it was an OD and not a brutal rape and stabbing?

So I doubt the jury would believe it was an OD, and his response was to douse her with gasoline and burn her in the yard. Burning the body seems like a desperate attempt to get rid of damning forensic evidence, imo.

Who knows if he’s killed before, but there’s no way that rape accusation is the only crime in his past.

Bertram, who is not involved with the Lueck case, said investigators are “absolutely” looking at whether there are other victims. They’ll be looking at everywhere Ajayi has lived, worked and even vacationed.

“Typically, people who are involved in these type of crimes have been involved in other types of crimes,” Bertram said. “They may not have been caught, but their behaviors are such that they engaged in things that progressed up to something like this.”

The past criminal history does not necessarily mean other murders but could include crimes like voyeurism or something fire-related, Bertram said.

More warrants expected in MacKenzie Lueck case; police may be checking for other victims
Yep, from the beginning I have suspected he has a lengthy criminal past that, for whatever reason, has remained hidden and/or unofficial. It seems unlikely that someone's first criminal act would be something this dramatically depraved. I still am on the fence whether he has murdered before, but he's definitely not a stranger to violence, I think.

However as Police interviewed him several days later, I would think any videos he may have had of Kenzue, he would wipe off, in case he was further investigated.
MOO.
...or he was so arrogant thinking he got away with murder for a week and kept them as a souvenir. Which would ultimately help prosecution without doubt.

And about the OD excuse----why would one want to burn up the evidence, that would prove it was an OD and not a murder?

Why not go dump the body away from your property, and then if they trace it back to you, at least the body will prove it was an OD and not a brutal rape and stabbing?

So I doubt the jury would believe it was an OD, and his response was to douse her with gasoline and burn her in the yard. Burning the body seems like a desperate attempt to get rid of damning forensic evidence, imo.

It’s always “an accident.”

Juries typically don’t buy that.

No way will they buy that here. Not with likely evidence of premeditation, his efforts to deceive, and the horrific way he destroyed her body.

They should cross-reference between our database of women missing from 2009 to 2019 and Jane Does and his trips and abodes.

ETA: did he really go to Britain to study? I think it was online, but if not, Britain in 2015, too... sigh

Last edited:
Agreed! I really don't buy any accidental explanation for ML's death. But if he does end up claiming it, I think the fact that his default reaction to such an event was to desecrate her body in such an awful way to conceal it rather than trying to get her help or report it truthfully reveals how unhinged and unstable he was. That's not normal!
Yeah, I think this guy is a long, long way from normal.
LE may have only just begun to break through the surface. Imo

The LE should probably read through his book. There were two bodies burned in the book. What happened to the victims before, were they raped, tortured, what was the manner of their death? AA looks like a pyromaniac with the penchant for human bodies. Maybe the book will provide a clue, at least to his imaginary world?

If they can get other jurisdictions to fully cooperate, I truly believe they will find many cases that can be connected to him.

I’m on the fence about whether he had help (with this crime). But leaning towards no. Mostly because I don’t think he would relinquish or “share” power easily.

JMO

If they can get other jurisdictions to fully cooperate, I truly believe they will find many cases that can be connected to him.

I’m on the fence about whether he had help (with this crime). But leaning towards no. Mostly because I don’t think he would relinquish or “share” power easily.

JMO

I agree, I don’t think he had help.

It wasn’t required, and his desires are his alone.

He would have been focusing on himself.

I also would be surprised if he had help. He doesn't seem to be able to maintain relationships/friendships very long. The handful of people who know him who have spoken publicly all admit they ended up having issues with him or drifting away. So beyond not wanting to power share with anyone, I don't think he trusted anybody else/was close enough to anyone else to involve them in the actual murder.

He's pretty inept at covering his tracks. I don't know about other crimes, but hopefully, this is his first and last murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader