Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Just one hypothetical point**
Unless LE has definite proof that AA "only" did it for his sadistic satisfaction they can't counter if defense claims KL overdosed.

**It all depends on the proof**

It also depends on whether he is a lose talker.

Imo, it will not matter in the end either way if they can't prove how she was murdered by AA. It won't matter if he talks or not either.

How she was murdered is not a required element the state must prove BARD. If that was a required element then no missing body case would ever end in a successful conviction, yet murderers of missing murdered victims are successfully convicted more than ever before.

The jury will base their verdict on what is the most logical conclusion based on all of the evidence presented to them which will be overwhelming against AA.

Imo, they will not believe the victim died accidently from an overdose or for any other reason other than AA brutally murdered KL, and then horrifically desecrated her body afterwards.

So whatever wild theory the defense may put forth it will fall like a rock.

Most jurors are very reasonable minded people, and recognize an irrational theory when they are being fed one. This case wont be any different either.

Imo, once the ongoing investigation is completed they are going to know he totally premeditated the horrific murder of a totally defenseless victim. And how he carried out his desecration preplan he had in order to hide, and destroy how he murdered KL, and what torture he made her endure.

An aside. I do believe his present attorney will stay on the case unless she is not a death penalty qualified attorney. Imo, that is the only reason she will step aside.

If she does stay her defense will consist of victim blaming since she seems quite proud of being able to get predator rapists off without little or no accountability.

Even with him selecting this particular defense attorney shows this murder of KL was sexually motivated even though motive is not required to be proven by the state either. Imo

Jmho

Some things from the interview with his wife that I found interesting:

1) At the time of her interview she was aware of the allegations against him and yet she specifically made this comment:
"If he took an innocent child he needs to spend his life in jail"
Why is she specifically saying "child" when children were not specifically brought up by the interviewer or within the current charge against him?

2) Directly after that she added the following:
"If they need me to come to court and testify against him, I’ll tell them how he was aggressive and controlling. This could have happened to me. This could have happened to my child"
Again, why mention children?

3) How did her Aunt know the individual and come to such a relationship where she was prepared to introduce him to her niece?

4) He was clearly in a financial position, even in 2011, to fully pay for this woman/her kids daily life:
"My kids liked him. He used to buy them clothes, do stuff for them. He paid for my apartment, my childcare, everything"

5) This woman was in Texas, AA seemingly traveled there for the sole purpose of marrying her, he then proceeded to pay for/support her and her kids (who weren't his children), he then decided to go back to his "home town" in Utah and yet continued to financially support her/her children despite the fact that his wife claims the marriage never included sex & by all indications wasn't even a marriage of a couple living/communicating as one. In other words, it appears more like a financial arrangement which I further consider to be a plausible conclusion based on her statement about threats should she ever "talk to anyone".

Items for Consideration:

a) Finances and where his seemingly large income is coming from.
b) Military records - DD214 is a public record and accessible if requested. His military service makes zero sense and this raises serious questions as to various issues surrounding it including why the Army would send him to the armory at Tooele.
c) Connection to local "Resist" group as a "Coordinator" and local modeling groups. In both cases the door would be open to meet a very large amount of people, women specifically, children as well.
d) McKenzie Lueck appeared to be a very social person and her close girlfriends not knowing about AA raises questions relating to when she met him. Various speculation abound about this issue but my personal opinion is this was a recent development. If true this raises the question about his April statement about his "white Mormon girlfriend" coming from "out of town". In essence, was he referring to Lueck or another situation? If Lueck then his planning for these events began in April and he has known her for two or so months (at least). Was she out of area in April?
e) April to late June is a long enough time to have sought out and potentially found a different contractor to create his "room". Was he able to achieve this in the time between his request to the contractor who went public and recently?
f) From 2017 to 2019 the home itself went through a large renovation if you compare the previous Google image search to what the home is currently. Any home owner knows that such a large renovation to every single area of the home would take a great deal of money (will add image comparison if needed). Was the home renovated before or after his purchase?
g) Thinking outside the box - The neighbors claimed people came and went from the home and yet there were only five reviews as an Airbnb rental. Perhaps he was advertising on other sites/avenues such as Craigslist or through the local Resist message forums. Something to consider at least if any wish to expand on research directions.
h) Why Kenzie specifically? Was she picked because of accessibility or did something specifically happen. This is a man who has a history of not wanting to be talked about or known about. So why Kenzie?

Slain Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck remembered at vigil
[...]

“Everyone who knew Kenzie knew how fun she was to be around. She was a people pleaser,” KS, one of Lueck’s close friends, said through tears as she spoke at the vigil. “It breaks my heart knowing she died alone in such a scary place.”

Other friends shared memories of cramming for exams together and taking weekend trips up to Lake Powell...

[...]

She was leading a freshman orientation trip when the news broke of Lueck’s death. “It shocked everyone again. We’re still waiting for more information, but it makes everyone be a little more careful and wary of their surroundings,” SW said.

[...]

DC, a recent graduate of the university, said the vigil was a sobering reminder of his privilege. “She doesn’t get to graduate, or experience life after college,” he said. “I couldn’t imagine this happening to me or my family.”

[...]

The vigil and nonprofit organization are only the first steps in honoring Lueck’s memory, friends shared.

“Kenzie would want to be remembered as a kind, helpful person who wasn’t afraid to stand up for what she believed in,” CR, one of Lueck’s close friends, said. “She could make you smile when all you wanted to do was cry, and that has been helping me get through this.”

The LE should probably read through his book. There were two bodies burned in the book. What happened to the victims before, were they raped, tortured, what was the manner of their death? AA looks like a pyromaniac with the penchant for human bodies. Maybe the book will provide a clue, at least to his imaginary world?
I’m worried about his defense trying to use his book as evidence of him “acting reasonably.” I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. Defense puts on an accidental death defense and then somehow adequately explains all of the actions that look premeditated to us - the park, her phone, etc. So then, there isn’t much forensic evidence because he burned it all, so COD isn’t provable. Then they say him burning her was reasonable for him in his panicked, upset state when he found her dead because of his traumatic childhood where he regularly witnessed bodies being disposed of by being burned. He just went in autopilot mode and did what he did because of the culture he grew up in. Then they will show his book as evidence of this. Then they will drag some expert in who will say witnessing burning people in childhood could have led to poor decision making with ML’s body. Hopefully a jury won’t be that dumb. Now - can it be proven that his book is fiction or true? Does it claim to be autobiographical or fiction?

Some things from the interview with his wife that I found interesting:

1) At the time of her interview she was aware of the allegations against him and yet she specifically made this comment:
"If he took an innocent child he needs to spend his life in jail"
Why is she specifically saying "child" when children were not specifically brought up by the interviewer or within the current charge against him?

2) Directly after that she added the following:
"If they need me to come to court and testify against him, I’ll tell them how he was aggressive and controlling. This could have happened to me. This could have happened to my child"
Again, why mention children?

3) How did her Aunt know the individual and come to such a relationship where she was prepared to introduce him to her niece?

4) He was clearly in a financial position, even in 2011, to fully pay for this woman/her kids daily life:
"My kids liked him. He used to buy them clothes, do stuff for them. He paid for my apartment, my childcare, everything"

5) This woman was in Texas, AA seemingly traveled there for the sole purpose of marrying her, he then proceeded to pay for/support her and her kids (who weren't his children), he then decided to go back to his "home town" in Utah and yet continued to financially support her/her children despite the fact that his wife claims the marriage never included sex & by all indications wasn't even a marriage of a couple living/communicating as one. In other words, it appears more like a financial arrangement which I further consider to be a plausible conclusion based on her statement about threats should she ever "talk to anyone".

Items for Consideration:

a) Finances and where his seemingly large income is coming from.
b) Military records - DD214 is a public record and accessible if requested. His military service makes zero sense and this raises serious questions as to various issues surrounding it including why the Army would send him to the armory at Tooele.
c) Connection to local "Resist" group as a "Coordinator" and local modeling groups. In both cases the door would be open to meet a very large amount of people, women specifically, children as well.
d) McKenzie Lueck appeared to be a very social person and her close girlfriends not knowing about AA raises questions relating to when she met him. Various speculation abound about this issue but my personal opinion is this was a recent development. If true this raises the question about his April statement about his "white Mormon girlfriend" coming from "out of town". In essence, was he referring to Lueck or another situation? If Lueck then his planning for these events began in April and he has known her for two or so months (at least). Was she out of area in April?
e) April to late June is a long enough time to have sought out and potentially found a different contractor to create his "room". Was he able to achieve this in the time between his request to the contractor who went public and recently?
f) From 2017 to 2019 the home itself went through a large renovation if you compare the previous Google image search to what the home is currently. Any home owner knows that such a large renovation to every single area of the home would take a great deal of money (will add image comparison if needed). Was the home renovated before or after his purchase?
g) Thinking outside the box - The neighbors claimed people came and went from the home and yet there were only five reviews as an Airbnb rental. Perhaps he was advertising on other sites/avenues such as Craigslist or through the local Resist message forums. Something to consider at least if any wish to expand on research directions.
h) Why Kenzie specifically? Was she picked because of accessibility or did something specifically happen. This is a man who has a history of not wanting to be talked about or known about. So why Kenzie?
Good morning and great post, Mspionage. Lots of food for thought here. Where his income comes from has been nagging at me as well.

I will say that, in general, belonging to any group like "Resist" increases ones chances of meeting people, but I don't think AA's role as a coordinator in that group bears any significance. When I looked at the group membership, it shows 1,263 members and 1,254 of those are labeled "Event organizer." Members - #Resist: Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT)
https://www.meetup.com/Resist-Salt-Lake-City/members/?op=leaders

Imo, once the ongoing investigation is completed they are going to know he totally premeditated the horrific murder of a totally defenseless victim. And how he carried out his desecration preplan he had in order to hide, and destroy how he murdered KL, and what torture he made her endure.

IMO, a good defense lawyer will argue it is not premediated (edit - they must also show that KL OD'd or something similar)

If DA cites his sexual interest, the defense can cite his depression -(any reason they can think of or because he couldn't become a serviceman or a successful model)

Also, his burning of KL belongings can be argued as not premediated. It all depends on his lawyer and also on the evidence. This involves a 100K+ lawyer work. So a good lawyer will find something, IMO.

Last edited:
( @MassGuy and others, just so you guys don’t think I’m crazy when I originally thought the tissue was found inside the house:

“Then, on Friday, Brown said breaks came when the Utah State Crime Lab confirmed tissue found at Ajayi’s home belonged to Lueck.”

Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck

This is an example of one article that originally stated this nonspecifically and this was why I originally misinterpreted that the tissue was not from the burn pile but rather generally at the home. There were other articles also, foxnews, as @Tillicum mentioned, that also originally said this that I saw. Just wanted to post this so you guys didn’t think I was a total dummy.)

Last edited:
Some questions:

1 - So for SB/SD "online only" camming, is it typically to only need a phone with a camera in your own space? AA's setup of 3 cameras pointing at the bed would be for more of a videographer production?

2 - How does a Sugar Daddy typically pay an "online only" Sugar Baby. Is it done through an official SD/SB website where the website takes a portion of the money? Is it done through Venmo or another online ap?

3 - Not really a question, but an observation. Interesting to me that he used the LetGo app to get rid of the mattress, and we know that it was picked up, but then he used FB Marketplace to try to unload the boxsprings. Seems to me like he was in panic mode. Why not Letgo both of them at the same time. And wow, how sloppy to leave such a digital trail.....

Last edited:
Utah woman says she had uncomfortable date with murder suspect

(Video interview at link)

SALT LAKE CITY — A Utah woman who went on a date with Ayool Ajayi, the man accused of killing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, says she ended it after one uncomfortable date.

“I met him on Bumble, the online dating app,” said the woman speaking with Fox 13 News on the condition of anonymity.

<modsnip: snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian New on Twitter
Ayoola Ajayi, suspected of killing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, was married to a Dallas woman from 2011 - January 2019. His ex-wife told @KUTV2News Ajayi once threatened to have her kidnapped and killed. @GinnaRoeKUTV
D-bPbhiWkAYWBSx.jpg

5:07 PM - 1 Jul 2019

Last edited:
3 - Not really a question, but an observation. Interesting to me that he used the LetGo app to get rid of the mattress, and we know that it was picked up, but then he used FB Marketplace to try to sell the boxsprings. Seems to me like he was in panic mode. Why not Letgo both of them at the same time. And wow, how sloppy to leave such a digital trail.....

IMO, he wanted to sell fast and to get max viewers to see his ad, two websites makes sense.

When one interested party approaches, he might have also offered the other item.

We never know whether he had any craigslist ad but he might have.

Last edited:
Utah woman says she had uncomfortable date with murder suspect

(Video interview at link)

SALT LAKE CITY — A Utah woman who went on a date with Ayool Ajayi, the man accused of killing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, says she ended it after one uncomfortable date.

“I met him on Bumble, the online dating app,” said the woman speaking with Fox 13 News on the condition of anonymity.

<modsnip: snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>

Bumble? Now another profile....

Last edited by a moderator:
How are people finding AA on these fetish websites? I looked at bondage.com and am horrified. How do you look for him?

I cannot believe the words some use to describe this such as “torment” “brutal” “helpless” “mercy” all in reference to women. The images are gruesome. It’s no wonder we have crimes. They say it’s consensual, until it’s not. It only takes one sociopath like a BTK killer for things to go south.
Umm...sociopaths are found in every walk of life.

Last edited:
IMO, a good defense lawyer will argue it is not premediated.

If DA cites his sexual interest, the defense can cite his depression -(any reason they can think of or because he couldn't become a serviceman or a successful model)

Also, his burning of KL belongings can be argued as not premediated. It all depends on his lawyer and also on the evidence. This is a 100K+ lawyer work involved. So a good lawyer will find something. IMO.
The DA doesn’t need to prove that the murder was premeditated, since the murder took place while he was committing the crime of kidnapping and covering up the fact that he had kidnapped her. It’s still the same charge - Aggravated Murder.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S202.html

Also we need to keep in mind that there is no insanity defense in Utah.

Slain Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck remembered at vigil
[...]

“Everyone who knew Kenzie knew how fun she was to be around. She was a people pleaser,” KS, one of Lueck’s close friends, said through tears as she spoke at the vigil. “It breaks my heart knowing she died alone in such a scary place.”

Other friends shared memories of cramming for exams together and taking weekend trips up to Lake Powell...

[...]

She was leading a freshman orientation trip when the news broke of Lueck’s death. “It shocked everyone again. We’re still waiting for more information, but it makes everyone be a little more careful and wary of their surroundings,” SW said.

[...]

DC, a recent graduate of the university, said the vigil was a sobering reminder of his privilege. “She doesn’t get to graduate, or experience life after college,” he said. “I couldn’t imagine this happening to me or my family.”

[...]

The vigil and nonprofit organization are only the first steps in honoring Lueck’s memory, friends shared.

“Kenzie would want to be remembered as a kind, helpful person who wasn’t afraid to stand up for what she believed in,” CR, one of Lueck’s close friends, said. “She could make you smile when all you wanted to do was cry, and that has been helping me get through this.”
It's heartwarming to see the better side of human nature shining through. What a beautiful tribute.

Good morning and great post, Mspionage. Lots of food for thought here. Where his income comes from has been nagging at me as well.

I will say that, in general, belonging to any group like "Resist" increases ones chances of meeting people, but I don't think AA's role as a coordinator in that group bears any significance. When I looked at the group membership, it shows 1,263 members and 1,254 of those are labeled "Event organizer." Members - #Resist: Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT)

BBM

Because it is a grassroots movement, organizing demonstrations, etc. and anyone can organize a demonstration. Thank you, @PommyMommy

It is amazing and disturbing how this killer used instagram as a drift net with his long and exhaustive sex interests...using any and all sex oriented possibilities to snag and ensnare a potential viewer or group...the digital footprint is going to be something on the scale of a google search, in my opinion...so many associations, leads, conversations and participates popping as random links to his instagram account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader