UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Josh so arrogant and filled with self-importance that he thinks he has fooled LE and the public with his incomplete, shallow, and childish answers? His fake emotion while relaying his preposterous story-line is an insult to all of our intelligence. mho

Just stopping in to see what is happening..

Josh really needs to "come clean"

I do worry about the boys....I wish there were laws that would remove children temporarily from even a "person of interest" (Yes, I worried while Drew Peterson had custody all that long while until he was arrested)

One thing I did think of...and it gives me chills...what if Josh killed Susan, and scrambled to get rid of her body, set up the fans etc...but while riding around was contemplating killing himself and even the boys?? There are many horrible cases like this...where a killer dad (sometimes mother) kills then decides to end it all..and take the whole family

I shudder to think of Josh riding around...

I really hope someone is with those boys 24/7...

I also don't feel that they need Josh there for Christmas...they have horrors to face as they grow up and they don't need to remember that they spent the holidays with him after he (presumably) murdered their mom

I hope they arrest Josh, the sooner the better.....especially for the sake and welfare of those poor kids

~~~~ Video ?? I wonder if they took pictures of his "frostbitten hands" that first day///??? maybe they want to have some reference about them

Slideshow w pics of Susan if not previously posted. Really beautiful photos of her during pregnancy, at baby shower, w her boys, w friends, and some from vigil. She smiles w her eyes and seems like one of those people whose vibrant smile and warm personality fill a room. She looks self-assured and in only one or two (of the 71) photos looks to be extremely sad. She'd most likely determined to make the best of her life w her children regardless of her marriage. She looks genuinely kindhearted and is no doubt greatly loved, and sorely missed. Prayers for Susan, her family and especially her little boys. :prayer:

http://www.fox13now.com/kstu-susan-powell-search-pg,0,5516566.photogallery
Thank you for this link. Susan is so beautiful, with the prettiest smile and eyes.

Photo #70 made me catch my breath. Maybe I'm just over-tired, but... doesn't that look like an angel, floating above the vigil? It just may be a cloud of smoke, but it looks like an angel to me. Maybe her spirit really was there. Photo #70- check it out.

Maybe 'WAYNE' was JP himself!! and got cught..........LOL...........he's dumb enough!

Thank you for this link. Susan is so beautiful, with the prettiest smile and eyes.

Photo #70 made me catch my breath. Maybe I'm just over-tired, but... doesn't that look like an angel, floating above the vigil? It just may be a cloud of smoke, but it looks like an angel to me. Maybe her spirit really was there. Photo #70- check it out.

thankyou, very eerie!!!

thankyou, very eerie!!!
Thank you for checking it out, passionflower...

It's kind of eerie, but kind of beautiful, too.

I wish I knew how to carry that picture over here. I'd like to know what other people think! (photo #70).

Thank you for checking it out, passionflower...

It's kind of eerie, but kind of beautiful, too.

I wish I knew how to carry that picture over here. I'd like to know what other people think! (photo #70).

33u6emf.jpg

Oh, I want her to be found so much. Something about her, I just can't stop thinking about her. This is so unfair to her family, to her father, to her little boys, to her.
I hate thinking about her 'out there', in the cold and alone.

She was so loved by her family and friends. You can just tell that Susan was one of those people who really cared about people, about life. And, she wasn't even safe in her own home, just days before Christmas.

How selfish and cruel of Josh, to not be giving the answers, telling everything he knows, and everything he did.

One thing I'm very grateful for is how soon the babysitter called when the children did not show up! If she hadn't done that it's possible he would have come home, put away the fans and also get rid of her purse, keys and phone, IMO sometime during his "camping trip" he would have thought about her things that needed to disappear along with her, he also might have made up a note where she said she was leaving him etc.

VB

One thing I'm very grateful for is how soon the babysitter called when the children did not show up! If she hadn't done that it's possible he would have come home, put away the fans and also get rid of her purse, keys and phone, IMO sometime during his "camping trip" he would have thought about her things that needed to disappear along with her, he also might have made up a note where she said she was leaving him etc.

VB
I think you're right, Vegas Bride.

I don't think it occured to him the police would be called by anyone but him, and that would have only been after he finished cleaning up and tying up loose ends.

I think he was caught off guard by the authorities gaining access to his house while he was gone, and that explains his behavior, and demeanor, in the media interviews he gave at the very beginning. Also explains his lack of a better excuse/alibi. He though he'd have more time.

VB

You know, I thought the reason he left those items behind was to dispose of them near town after his trip back, to point in a different direction of where he left the body.

Then I thought that maybe Susan put them on the bed, because she was going out (sledding maybe?) and when he killed her and went to dispose of the body he forgot them, so was going to "clean up" better when he got back.

Though... if the friend called him around 3:00pm, and he made it home around 5:00pm... if he had those things at home, he should've rushed back to get rid of them.

Unless he knew the police had already been there.

Also...

When Josh got home he finds the window smashed, and no Susan.

Notice he didn't say a thing about the fans and the wet spot. Was that unusual?

When did Josh call police?

VB

Vegas Bride - I think you are right on! He doesn't seem to have the flexability to be caught off guard..not to mention how dumb he seems to be. mho

It does look like an angel! You can see the wings and there seems to be a definitive neck, shoulders, and even waist! I know it isn't, but the image is there.

I collect angels, and I also have my mother's angel collection.

I hope today is the day that Susan will be found. Sadly, I just do not feel she is alive. Josh murdered her, IMO.

I also hope that Josh goes to jail today! If LE has the forensics back, a really good circumstantial case can be made, IMO.

I do not want Josh to be around those boys. He has that smirk on his face and probably is saying all sorts of things around them that he shouldn't say. The longer Josh is allowed to be free, the more angry I get.

Of course, my common sense tells me that LE will arrest Josh just as soon as they possibly can, and their case has to be a good one first.

Odd she's not wearing her wedding band in picture #17 -- yet it is visible in many of the other (what appear to be earlier) photos. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it though...

-Liv

Don't take a picture of me now :) I lost a diamond that was in my wedding band - it's at the jewelers. But other than that, I normally wear it every day.

But from what we know about Susan, she doesnt seem to be the type not to wear her wedding band -- unless she was doing something that required her to remove it (like making meatloaf or working with raw chicken). Those are times I take mine off. Who really knows, eh?

Hugs,

Mel

I can't believe he rented a car and wasn't heard from for almost 24 hours. Why wasn't he followed? I know it was early in the investigation, and he wasn't a POI yet according to LE, but come on, that is hinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710