UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that bothers me most is that this jerk took the children with him to dump their Momma's body.

Come clean Josh. Quite the sniveling crybaby act and be a man for once in your life.

Someone should show JP that photo #70...........
Maybe it would spook JP that she was Also there in spirit!
May he be haunted by Susan's beauitful memories daily.
How could he be so evil to leave her out in the wilderness.

I would love to know what JP does all day with all the time 'to think'
No job.........
But is there a 3rd person, woman? where did he go for that 24 hours with a rental car???

Is Josh so arrogant and filled with self-importance that he thinks he has fooled LE and the public with his incomplete, shallow, and childish answers? His fake emotion while relaying his preposterous story-line is an insult to all of our intelligence. mho

I agree and respectfully disagree. I believe he is arrogant and thought he could fool LE, but right about now and for a few days he's realizing that it didn't work and the sweat is dripping from his brow. JMO

33u6emf.jpg

That is freaking weird, at first I thought it was breath from the crowd but there is no evidence of that. It isn't tied to anyone's mouth. :waitasec:

I think the angel is Susan. JMO

December 18, 2009 - Things are heating up in the case of Susan Powell, 28, missing mother of two young boys ages 2 and 4. Police served a subpoena on ABC 4 News Director, Matt Malyn, this evening asking for video related to the case of Susan Powell.

For my memory has anyone ever heard of the news being subpoenaed before for a case???

December 18, 2009 - Things are heating up in the case of Susan Powell, 28, missing mother of two young boys ages 2 and 4. Police served a subpoena on ABC 4 News Director, Matt Malyn, this evening asking for video related to the case of Susan Powell.

For my memory has anyone ever heard of the news being subpoenaed before for a case???

Not off the top of my head. :waitasec:

:confused: Am I remembering correctly that news video was subpoenaed in the Laci Peterson case?????? Maybe the Diane Sawyer Interview??????

jmo

I agree and respectfully disagree. I believe he is arrogant and thought he could fool LE, but right about now and for a few days he's realizing that it didn't work and the sweat is dripping from his brow. JMO

That is freaking weird, at first I thought it was breath from the crowd but there is no evidence of that. It isn't tied to anyone's mouth. :waitasec:

I think the angel is Susan. JMO

I have a picture with almost the same image and it sure isn't Susan. I believe there is a glitch with that particular portion of the film. I often wondered what that was in the pic of two people very much alive. Now I know - nothing - the same nothing that's in that picture.

I believe in angels but that is smoke probably from a cig or candle the picture taker or someone near is holding. I have several like it.

I couldn't fullscreen the abc link above, but I believe this is one tape being supboenaed evidently. Just trying to figure out what in particular intrigues them re this. JP's hands aren't really visible nor any other telling features I can detect tho when asked he does respond that he last saw Susan "Sunday nite..." (and somebody's cell needs charging I can hear it beep lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g22cLR_YwDU

ETA: See other connect2utah video posted by SuziQ below

:parrot:

In this video……
go to about :55
up to this point Josh says he needs to go get his boys… he’s
trying to end the conversation…he turns to open the door
he gets it unlocked and then pauses and then
turns around and start talking again.
Why did he not just go into the house…. was he going to confess?
“I’m sorry, I … I … I just I gotta…I can’t keep doing this”
I get a weird feeling watching this part.

WATCH IT: Woman's Father Says He 'Can't Give Up Hope'
http://www.kirotv.com/video/21998898/index.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATED: Missing mom case: Cops subpoena TV interviews with Susan Powell's husband
Missing woman » Stations say they have already broadcast the footage.
Updated: 12/19/2009 11:36:10 AM MST
<snipped>
ABC 4 and KSL both confirmed police have asked for copies of Powell's interviews, including any excerpts which have not been broadcast. ABC 4 reported in a news story Friday night it had received a subpoena for the footage.

Con Psarras, vice president for news at KSL did not know whether his station has yet been served with a subpoena. But Psarras said a West Valley City detective called him Friday to say he wanted copies of KSL's interview with Powell.

Psarras said KSL has broadcast all of its interview with Powell online or on television and anticipates giving copies to police.

In those interviews, given in the first few days of the search for his wife, Joshua Powell often spoke in a soft voice and gave short answers to questions.

ETA: (Many posters asked about this info.... :wink: )KSL has received similar requests from law enforcement over the years, albeit infrequently. One such request came in 2004, he said, after Mark Hacking spoke to reporters about his then-missing wife, Lori Hacking.

Article:
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14033069

:angel:

Yup. I believe that's what it is too. I have a family member who is a photographer and has captured that same sort of smokiness many times when taking photos for parties, weddings, etc. where smoking is/was allowed. She always complains about how many times the smoke/smoking/candles ruined what may have been an otherwise perfect picture. LOL

Not to mention the tons of photos I have that I took while holding a cigarette and taking a photo at the same time (from back when I smoked).

I believe in angels but that is smoke probably from a cig or candle the picture taker or someone near is holding. I have several like it.

WATCH IT: Woman's Father Says He 'Can't Give Up Hope'
http://www.kirotv.com/video/21998898/index.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATED: Missing mom case: Cops subpoena TV interviews with Susan Powell's husband
Missing woman » Stations say they have already broadcast the footage.
Updated: 12/19/2009 11:36:10 AM MST
<snipped>
ABC 4 and KSL both confirmed police have asked for copies of Powell's interviews, including any excerpts which have not been broadcast. ABC 4 reported in a news story Friday night it had received a subpoena for the footage.

Con Psarras, vice president for news at KSL did not know whether his station has yet been served with a subpoena. But Psarras said a West Valley City detective called him Friday to say he wanted copies of KSL's interview with Powell.

Psarras said KSL has broadcast all of its interview with Powell online or on television and anticipates giving copies to police.

In those interviews, given in the first few days of the search for his wife, Joshua Powell often spoke in a soft voice and gave short answers to questions.

Article:
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14033069

:angel:

:confused: Am I remembering correctly that news video was subpoenaed in the Laci Peterson case?????? Maybe the Diane Sawyer Interview??????

jmo

I think that's right and WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE WENT!!!

Any camera, only on a holiday my SIL has a circle above his head.
We can't believe it. We used to laugh and then got serious about it.
Then someone explained to us it is an aura we are catching by him.
He never 'feels' a thing.
He was raised by his grandma who always was with us at the holidays and died tradgically.
So now we just say it's granny there.
None of us smoke, etc????

jmo

I'll tell ya', this case so reminds me of Laci's case. At least Susan got to know the joy of having her babies before she was murdered. I hope josh sees photo number 70 and realizes that, like Laci, Susan is going to hang around and make her voice heard so that she can be found and justice can be had! I believe she will lead the searchers to her body.

Any camera, only on a holiday my SIL has a circle above his head.
We can't believe it. We used to laugh and then got serious about it.
Then someone explained to us it is an aura we are catching by him.
He never 'feels' a thing.
He was raised by his grandma who always was with us at the holidays and died tradgically.
So now we just say it's granny there.
None of us smoke, etc????
==
passionflower:
ot: I believe in angels and relatives who have passed on visiting us from time to time.
Another poster captured similar kind of image at a vigil for a missing person.

I'll tell ya', this case so reminds me of Laci's case. At least Susan got to know the joy of having her babies before she was murdered. I hope josh sees photo number 70 and realizes that, like Laci, Susan is going to hang around and make her voice heard so that she can be found and justice can be had! I believe she will lead the searchers to her body.

I viewed those photos and saw that picture this morning..And said to myself.. Whoa!!! Where did that come from and what is that?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4583573&postcount=250"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]
I posted this over at forensic astro sight.
The winter solstice is in 2 days. It is the LONGEST night of the year.
We start to have a support system to help with our depressions with lack of sun.
That's why we started yule parties, tree trimming, fires and hot cocoa..........
without all this will JP crash and confess.........
(it is a time of suicides an murders)
any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members