UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't shake the image in my head that he backed up to a cliff and threw her/rolled her off.

And then got the van stuck and had to dig it out with his hands.

I don't know why, but I also get the feeling he headed East/NorthEast that night. Towards the mountains, not the desert. Of course, I have nothing to base this on, unfortunately.

It's weird that you say that because there is a Pony Express RV Resort which is Northeast of West Valley City.....I thought it was really interesting, but then thought "Nah......"

And apparently it's close to the mountains...

ETA link: http://www.ponyexpressrvresort.com/

I have 3 little grandchildren tonight.........watching Christmas stories.........
if you watch Geraldo and get anything news, please let me know!!!

I so hope you're right, but I'm a bit worried. On the news, LE was saying they don't even know where to begin looking for Susan and it could be YEARS before she is found. :furious:
I believe LE knows that so they are building a case that will hold up without a body. He's such a dumb criminal. Locks the house up before leaving for the "camping trip". He's probably the laughing stock of the prison tv rooms every where.... I bet they can't wait to "get to know" him!!

Do we know who watched the boys while he went away for 24 hours?
Where and why did he leave?
Those 24 hours bug me just like Drew P........
had to 'get away for awhile to CLEAR his head!"
What do these guys do when they leave?
Family,friends and LE doesn't wonder about that at the time???

I still can't shake the image in my head that he backed up to a cliff and threw her/rolled her off.

And then got the van stuck and had to dig it out with his hands.

I don't know why, but I also get the feeling he headed East/NorthEast that night. Towards the mountains, not the desert. Of course, I have nothing to base this on, unfortunately.

I'd say you've got a good "gut". When I looked at the map of the area I just instantly thought for sure he'd gone to the mountain/wooded area NE as well. It seems more convenient. And he got stuck.

I wouldn't put it past this rocket scientist to have taken her into Nevada though. I have a feeling mister "bright" might have thought he stood a better chance if she was across state lines. But that is a secondary "gut" feeling. I'm with you on the first.

The DOB for that result is January 20, 1976. He is 33 yrs old.

:rose: :blowkiss: Thank You Soooooooo Much Djane! :blowkiss: :rose:

ETA: Did anyone give this info to Soulscape & Tuba yet? TIA

:angel:

I kept thinking he put Susan 'close to home' because he is familiar with the area.
Then I thought surely he wouldn't have her in the van for long because of no decomp.
Did he kill her and freeze her in the backyard first before transferring her body because of fluids?
A couple hours in a warm van would leave decomp.
I think you are right that he got stuck somewhere, frost bite hands.

I might be able but its's a common name. anyone have his middle name?

his middle name is Steven and this was all I could get on him

License Number
5655486-SA00 License Type
Sales Agent Last Name
POWELL First Name
JOSHUA
Middle Name
STEVEN Status
Active Issue Date
20042904 Expiration Date
Association
HOMENET REAL ESTATE, INC. Association License Number
5508394-CN00

Was JP allowed to ever stay back in that house?
Did he go straight to his sister's?
I thought I saw him go into the house to 'git my boys'

I kept thinking he put Susan 'close to home' because he is familiar with the area.
Then I thought surely he wouldn't have her in the van for long because of no decomp.
Did he kill her and freeze her in the backyard first before transferring her body because of fluids?
A couple hours in a warm van would leave decomp.
I think you are right that he got stuck somewhere, frost bite hands.

I wonder if she was still alive when they left the house? If he drugged her she could have just been unconscious. Did they keep the van or has it been released back to him?

Hi everyone, I have missed a whole day on here - family stuff, you know! I'm too impatient to go too far back with the posts, and sorry to ask, but can someone fill me in about the 24 hour thing/rented car by JP? What happened with that? Also, I saw the pic #70 - and it surely looks like a ghostly phenomenon or angel. Way cool. My TV's have been used all day because of the blizzard (still going on!) for playstations/movies/ etc, so I've also missed the news all day. What's new if anything on this case today?

I wonder if she was still alive when they left the house? If he drugged her she could have just been unconscious. Did they keep the van or has it been released back to him?

Could be, he may of loaded her alive in the van and dumped her alive to boot.......then no decomp.

I'd say you've got a good "gut". When I looked at the map of the area I just instantly thought for sure he'd gone to the mountain/wooded area NE as well. It seems more convenient. And he got stuck.

I wouldn't put it past this rocket scientist to have taken her into Nevada though. I have a feeling mister "bright" might have thought he stood a better chance if she was across state lines. But that is a secondary "gut" feeling. I'm with you on the first.

I hope he did bring her to Nevada - we don't have much snow! He was off the grid for a loooooooooong time. He could have gone in any direction and she could be anywhere, really. But he would had to have used I-15 to get to Nevada - or even Southern Utah. I don't believe there would have been a great deal of traffic on I-15 that late on a Sunday night - except for truckers. LE should get out a picture of the van where the truckers frequent on that route ASAP. A man travelling with two small children in the dead of night may certainly have garnered some attention.

Also, I really can't imagine he would have gone too far off-road in those weather conditions and in a mini-van. If it could just be determined which way he headed, it should be easier to find Susan.

Do we know who watched the boys while he went away for 24 hours?
Where and why did he leave?
Those 24 hours bug me just like Drew P........
had to 'get away for awhile to CLEAR his head!"
What do these guys do when they leave?
Family,friends and LE doesn't wonder about that at the time???

After reading your post, the thought came into my head (dangerous, I know! :crazy: ) that maybe it should become standard operating proceedure ..... when someone goes missing, especially a wife, girlfriend or child, that LE automatically start secretly following the person last known to have seen the missing person.

In Peterson's case and now here, there is definitely something similar that goes on in the mind's of these sickos....going back to the 'dump' spot to make sure things are covered up well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme