Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all...
I had a dream about Susan's location...
I had a dream that she is on a road or near something called PINE
like PINE road or PINE something?
Maybe under some pines?
Also a dream about a mine
in a mine on a road beginning with PINE?

my dreams do not amount to anything but I wanted to post here this anyway..I was wondering if anyone else had a word or dream about SUSAN?
thanks WS

In another murder case (Baglier) about 15 years ago, a lady saw Christmas trees in a dream...........his body was found on Spruce Hollow Road........it CAN happen!

SEARCH THE GARBAGE!!! TAKE IT and open later!!
See what he throws out..........LE are you here???
PLEASE check his garbage!!!

ITA, I'm also curious as to how he packs Susan's things. Will her possessions be thrown into a throw away box or packed together with the rest of the family? I hope LE has already taken what garbage was in the trash. I do hope that his helpers offer to dispose of any items "he doesn't want or feel that he doesn't need anymore".

I keep wondering if Josh's red hands were from scrubbing them alot after the murder to get the blood off he kept seeing on them.

I was thinking gun powder residue. It is said that it stays in the skin, and can be detected even if the person wore gloves.

Possibly scrubbing got his hands red.

But, living in Utah, I imagine the neighbor knows a frostbite when he sees it.

IMO.

SEARCH THE GARBAGE!!! TAKE IT and open later!!
See what he throws out..........LE are you here???
PLEASE check his garbage!!!

If I were there in Utah, I would follow him from West Valley to Pullayup, to see where he stops along the way to pick up stuff, or drop stuff.

I hope the rental car incident taught LE a lesson to keep up with the guy.

He's a sneaky one.

I'm a new poster but I've been lurking on this thread, because I'm just so sick over this whole thing. I don't know the family but I live in UT. I pray every day that Susan will be found.

And like the rest of you, I'm sure Josh is guilty. He's nothing but a slimy little worm, and I hope he will be recognized by the justice system for the worthless piece of miserable crap he is. How dare he harm his sweet wife!! :furious:

Everything I've heard about Josh's sister's concern for Susan has warmed my heart. I know Susan was visiting her on a steady basis. I feel she may really be mourning for Susan. They probably talked about Josh often. He was a weird duck when his family has to describe him as "Josh is just Josh". I think they all knew he was a "not right" in the head, but there was no need to examine it - not until Susan disappeared from the face of the earth and Josh is running away to Daddy. I bet Josh's sister knows in her heart of hearts that her weakling brother is responsible.

She may be the lone sheep of this family. How horrible to know your own family member is responsible :( Btw curious, I don't think what's not right w Josh is "in the head." JP isn't a scarecrow, he's more of a tinman--IMO it isn't a head but a heart defect.

:parrot:

I am a little surprised to see how quick a lot of you are to assume the worst of Kiirsi just because she stated that she would help Josh pack if he needed help. Did any of you think that maybe she has another motive?

Have you ever heard the saying, keep your friends close, your enemies closer? That is the whole line of thinking here. I myself wouldn't actually mind going over there if he needs the help. I would really like to get up close and personal and see what he says and does, how he acts, what he is planning to do with all of Susans belongings. See if he throws them away or keeps them. I want to see if he slips up and lets his guard down. I know that is what she wants to see also.

She has not actually talked to him or seen him since he got back yesterday, but just merely stated that she would help if he needed it. He asked the men in the ward for help moving the big things on Saturday. I just talked to her on the phone and told her that if she talked to him to let him know that I will help also. What better way to get close to him and see what he does or says or how he acts?

This is the one chance any of us have to get close to him and see if anything comes out. When he goes back to WA, he will be behind the protection of Daddy's doors and gated community. We won't be able to see him after this. I would think this tactic would make sense to all of you.

It was very interesting and telling to see him and see how he acted the night of the first vigil. I spent a couple of hours in the same house with him and it was very interesting to observe him and the boys and what he said or didn't say. This would be another opportunity like that. Once he gets out of UT, that will be it until the police finally get an arrest warrant and go after him. Who knows when that will be? If we can see something out of place or if he says too much, then maybe that will help us find her faster.

Who knows if he will even agree to any of us helping him pack...but if he does, I for one would like to be there as well as Kiirsi.

Doesn't this logic make sense? It sure does to me.

....that is exactly what I was thinking and worried about. There are a lot of things he could learn by reading posts on the internet. I don't think he is going to volunteer any information to Susan's friends.

(snip, bbm) Agree angel. It still wouldn't make it right IMO but it might have at least made some kind of sense from a tactical point of view before being announced on a public forum. :waitasec: But this is still beside the point, just sayin. JMHO

She may be the lone sheep of this family. How horrible to know your own family member is responsible :( Btw curious, I don't think what's not right w Josh is "in the head." JP isn't a scarecrow, he's more of a tinman--IMO it isn't a head but a heart defect.

I couldn't agree with you more! Josh seems to grope for the right words to say, as though he has read or seen them somewhere. Nothing comes from his heart - it's empty as far as Susan goes. I would love to hear from his friends if they have ever experienced legitimate empathy or compassion from him. moo

I'm sorry to see so much Kiirsi-bashing on this thread.

I have been a friend of Kiirsi's since before she knew the Powells, and though I live a long way away I have visited Kiirsi and her family, and have never met a kinder or more welcoming family.

I am not LDS and do not follow any organised religion, but the LDS are noted for their wider-family attitudes. If an LDS member is in trouble, other members of the ward will help in any way they can. Josh is definitely in trouble, and he is still nominally LDS, so they will help. If he is eventually found guilty and jailed, they will visit him in jail and pray with him. If he doesn't accept their visits, they will pray for him anyway.

Kiirsi and any other LDS people who knew Josh and Susan will try not be judgemental towards his failings, as a man, husband or possible murderer, but will try to help and support, and let him seek forgiveness.

It cannot be easy to forgive someone you believe may have murdered your best friend, who shows no apparent remorse, no desire to find their missing wife either alive or dead, and who is now skipping town to avoid facing their responsibilities and the results of their actions, but that is what Kiirsi is trying to do. At the same time she is organising a nationwide search for any news about Susan's whereabouts, and let's not forget she is still a full-time mom to her own three children, so she doesn't have the opportunity to go searching the woods and fields all day.

Bartleby, thank you for posting and WELCOME to Websleuths!! Your perspective is appreciated.

I have been a friend of Kiirsi's since before she knew the Powells, and though I live a long way away I have visited Kiirsi and her family, and have never met a kinder or more welcoming family.

I am not LDS and do not follow any organised religion, but the LDS are noted for their wider-family attitudes. If an LDS member is in trouble, other members of the ward will help in any way they can. Josh is definitely in trouble, and he is still nominally LDS, so they will help. If he is eventually found guilty and jailed, they will visit him in jail and pray with him. If he doesn't accept their visits, they will pray for him anyway.

Kiirsi and any other LDS people who knew Josh and Susan will try not be judgemental towards his failings, as a man, husband or possible murderer, but will try to help and support, and let him seek forgiveness.

It cannot be easy to forgive someone you believe may have murdered your best friend, who shows no apparent remorse, no desire to find their missing wife either alive or dead, and who is now skipping town to avoid facing their responsibilities and the results of their actions, but that is what Kiirsi is trying to do. At the same time she is organising a nationwide search for any news about Susan's whereabouts, and let's not forget she is still a full-time mom to her own three children, so she doesn't have the opportunity to go searching the woods and fields all day.

So you believe that is why they are helping him because he is nominally LDS?

That is what I have thought all along.

IMO, I think people are just stating their concerns on "why would friends help Josh" and base it solely on what they would personally do if they were in the same situation. Some would run and help and others would not.

I do know that a great majority of members following Susan Powell's case are 100% involved in support of finding Susan as well as supporting the media blitz.

True, but when you have no heart then the head makes such bad careless decisions, especially concerning other people and their feelings or welfare. TG, we have LE and jails for these people who make such selfish decisions.

I'd like to know more about Josh from other people in his life, the ones who haven't opened up yet. I'd really like to read the notes Susan wrote about Josh's threats, etc., Yes, his sister seems to have feelings, so maybe she is the lone sheep of the family. Despite everyone trying to act still friendly and not point the finger at him, I do think now he is scared, very scared. Waiting for the testing results is hard on poor Joshy.

It won't be long now. Let him pack up his life, maybe he'll pause for a moment to reflect on what he had with Susan. (doubt it tho') Things are changing for Josh big time. Hope I see him move to the "big house" next.

Kiirsi and any other LDS people who knew Josh and Susan will try not be judgemental towards his failings, as a man, husband or possible murderer, but will try to help and support,
and let him seek forgiveness.

Hi bartleby, and welcome to WS. Guess it's not often under good circumstances that we meet one another here on this site. Wish I felt more optimistic about a happy ending here. In the meantime tho like Patty, I'm unwilling to characterize it as "bashing" because concerns are raised re the message it sends to assist or condone Josh's actions. IMO it is possible to support and pray for a person w/out condoning and assisting all their choices and behavior. It is more genuinely loving IMO to take a stand against what I'll call unrighteousness--and convey boundaries and limits.

Is it necessary to participate and join in all of someone's activities in order to support or "not judge" them? We are actually instructed to "admonish (or warn) the unruly (encourage the fainthearted or weak") Now, if there is any doubt in anyone's mind as to whether JP has cooperated w law enforcement, then in the meantime I can see advocating prayer--but to go as far as to help someone--who, in your own words, one "believes may have murdered their best friend, shows no apparent remorse, no desire to find their missing wife either alive or dead"--to "skip town to avoid facing responsibilities and consequences of their actions" is doing a grave disservice--not only to Susan but her entire family, her friends, churchmembers--and to Josh himself.

It astounds me how frequently, and thoroughly the admonition to "judge not" is misinterpreted and misused. We aren't to judge others before first judging ourselves, nor to judge them by a different measure. Which is where "removing the log"--the huge fault--from our own eye comes from thus enabling us to more clearly see to keep others' faults in perspective. (Thus, if we are a society of murderers, conduct we are willing, as a whole, to tolerate and have no intention of changing, then we will wish to avoid condemning this and reserve our "judgment.") It is NOT that we are to have lax--or no--moral standards lol, just sit back and be alright w every treacherous, wicked deed done under the sun. We're expected, even required to judge actions--and call wrong WRONG--lest we devolve into an even more morally bankrupt, decayed, depraved society than we already are. Frankly I think this society could stand to be a bit more "judgmental" concerning murder and violent crime... We certainly aren't going to receive any extra jewels in our crowns for turning a blind eye to treachery or being "nonjudgmental" re murder, nor store extra treasure in heaven for palling around w a man who refuses to answer to LE for his missing wife.
:waitasec:
No harm in praying and visiting, but let's work w LE in getting the person responsible into custody--beginning w urging full cooperation w LE by all parties and requiring some standard of conduct. What became of Susan in all of this--does she, or her anguished, despairing parents--other family, faithful members of the church, desperate for answers--deserve any of this "wider family" loyalty or devotion? Whether or not JP is ultimately proven guilty, the fact remains that according to LE, he has chosen not not to be forthcoming or cooperative w the investigation into his wife's disappearance under extremely suspicious circumstances. IMO assisting someone in JP's position to flee his obligations--including legal (his duty as a POI w whom LE's requested further interviews), moral (as just a fellow human being), ethical (or civic, as a concerned citizen of that community at large), spiritual (as a brother in Christ and fellow believer), marital (as a husband to assist in finding his wife), and familial (as a father to help find the mother of his children; and son-in-law, in aiding to find the Coxes' daughter) --to avoid consequences for his behavior is nothing short of enablement, at best... and what I consider to be encouraging the unruly, and admonishing the truly weak. And that's not bashing--it's the truth.

Hello all...
I had a dream about Susan's location...
I had a dream that she is on a road or near something called PINE
like PINE road or PINE something?
Maybe under some pines?
Also a dream about a mine
in a mine on a road beginning with PINE?

my dreams do not amount to anything but I wanted to post here this anyway..I was wondering if anyone else had a word or dream about SUSAN?
thanks WS

This post gave me an idea.

If everyone following this case on WS were to put a placemark on a Google Earth map what would it look like? Would it be just a bunch of random marks or would there be a cluster in one area? The people submitting placemarks shouldn’t be able to see where others had already chosen or it might influence them. You would need someone to compile them for a few days then post the master map. The placemarks could be color coded based on the method used to make your selection. For example red = psychic/gut feeling green = deductive reasoning yellow = intimate knowledge of the area etc.

After a few cases we might find that we have a real psychic in our midst or we are collectively psychic

Wooooooo... Amen kiki!!!! I totally agree with you.

Being a Christian doesn't mean you are a door mat or stand beside evil. If someone was molesting your daughter and they went to church with you, could you just forgive them and help them out if they wanted you to help them move? No way.

I was just looking at Patty's You Tube posting when a red box came up and said "A body has been found in West Wendover UT wrapped in plastic and duct tape..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member