UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want my observations to be on the main board for a few different reasons. You never know who is reading...

I will just say that certain individuals were acting as if nothing was wrong the whole time I was there and it was very unsettling. Very telling...IMO.

I think it's pretty safe to assume JP's attorney's are reading here. That being said, his behavior isn't going to be as damaging as the forensic evidence they will have against him...IMO.

Maybe I should not have worded my post that way. I have just been very emotional today and felt as though if certain people didn't agree with what I was doing, then that also meant that they didn't care to hear about what went on while I was there. That was my reasoning behind my post. Sorry if it offended anyone. It has been a hard day.

I honestly don't know what to do here. I want to share with all of you what I observed today and what happened because I know we all want the same thing...to find Susan and to find the truth of what happened and to get justice for whoever did this to her, but I am feeling cautious now as a few people have pointed out that anyone could be reading this. I didn't really have a concern about that before but now I am unsure.

I know for a fact that Josh has not been online at all in the past month. He just does not want to read anything about the story and does not want to read all the crap people are saying about him. And I also know that the family has not turned on the tv in WA at all because they don't want the boys to see any of it. But I am nervous that a certain other individual may be doing some snooping online to see what people are saying, so I really don't know what to do.

I mean, the chances that they found WS of all places and are reading all of our speculations, is pretty slim...IMO. What do you all think? Should I just risk it and share it all on the main board or keep it to pm? Or is that against the rules? I just don't know...sigh.

I've never seen anyone withhold news from those that disagree. People disagree all the time on here and always get along.....or at least be fair. They don't withhold news out of fear of it being read ......I didn't think. I've never seen this done before.

If you keep it on PM, then all the members can't share it like we usually do.

Maybe I should not have worded my post that way. I have just been very emotional today and felt as though if certain people didn't agree with what I was doing, then that also meant that they didn't care to hear about what went on while I was there. That was my reasoning behind my post. Sorry if it offended anyone. It has been a hard day.

I honestly don't know what to do here. I want to share with all of you what I observed today and what happened because I know we all want the same thing...to find Susan and to find the truth of what happened and to get justice for whoever did this to her, but I am feeling cautious now as a few people have pointed out that anyone could be reading this. I didn't really have a concern about that before but now I am unsure.

I know for a fact that Josh has not been online at all in the past month. He just does not want to read anything about the story and does not want to read all the crap people are saying about him. And I also know that the family has not turned on the tv in WA at all because they don't want the boys to see any of it. But I am nervous that a certain other individual may be doing some snooping online to see what people are saying, so I really don't know what to do.

I mean, the chances that they found WS of all places and are reading all of our speculations, is pretty slim...IMO. What do you all think? Should I just risk it and share it all on the main board or keep it to pm? Or is that against the rules? I just don't know...sigh.

Maybe Tricia will let you put your info in the basement!!!

If you keep it on PM, then all the members can't share it like we usually do.

But she's fearful of posting in case someone is lurking to see what is being said. I think OK wants to share and isn't trying to purposely exclude anyone.

Maybe a mod would approve moving this particular topic to the basement (PL). JMO

Sorry posted while Passionflower posted. Same thought.

And I will say again, I am sorry if it offended anyone.

I honestly felt that those of you who thought I was being stupid or ridiculous for going over there to help out regardless of what we all think he did, did not want to know my observations as they didn't agree with me initially. I guess I was wrong and everyone wants to know regardless...

That was my reasoning behind that post. Once again, sorry if it offended anyone.

The other reason is that several people said things like "Aren't you concerned who will read this and make the connection?" And they are right. Someone very well could read this. Obviously no one has as of yet, otherwise Josh would not have let me in this morning when I went over there, but he did let me in...so nothing has been read. But now I am just being overly cautious I guess.

I am just unsure of what to do about it now...

One person used pig latin on here today. Would that work?

I'm not convinced Susan's tiredness was due to being drugged by Josh. He would be very stupid (OK, maybe he is, given his story and recent behaviour) to deliberately start something the day before he was due to start a new job.

My feeling is she felt tired and went to bed, got up later when she was feeling a bit better, Josh was still up or was woken up by her movements, and then some unplanned argument happened which ended in her violent death.

Josh then decided to dispose of the body (instead of turning himself in there and then as he should have), but realising he would have to be away from home for several hours to do this, put Susan's body in the van, then woke the boys and put them in the van too, because he just couldn't leave them unattended, and couldn't ask a friend or neighbour to babysit them.

This shoud probably be in the Theories thread.

Josh was going to start that new job, only thing is he couldn't remember which day. That's a real go-getter they hired, huh.

Thank You for sharing how you see it happening. Yes, she must have gotten up from the nap. Actually, Josh said something to that effect, but he sounded so vague when he said it - like he was trying to imagine a story that'd work.

The boys probably were sleeping and didn't hear anything which would give him time to clean that wet spot, etc.,

P.S. NG is on and I just had to listen to Josh say smores again. :sick:

I am not sure what that means...

There is a member's only section on WS. You must be a registered member to read/post. It is called the Parking Lot (what we fondly call the basement). In other words MEMBERS ONLY.

The basement means private, OK.

This info you have and want to tell but are afraid to tell... will it hurt the prosecution's case against Josh? If so, I would say don't post it.

If not, we'd all love to know.

Josh was going to start that new job, only thing is he couldn't remember which day. That's a real go-getter they hired, huh.

Thank You for sharing how you see it happening. Yes, she must have gotten up from the nap. Actually, Josh said something to that effect, but he sounded so vague when he said it - like he was trying to imagine a story that'd work.

The boys probably were sleeping and didn't hear anything which would give him time to clean that wet spot, etc.,

P.S. NG is on and I just had to listen to Josh say smores again. :sick:

Not that it really matters, but I believe it was confirmed several days ago, possibly by OKand3js, that Josh wasn't starting a new job. He was employed doing computer work at a trucking company, iirc.

There's a basement to this site? I knew there's a parking lot. How do I get to the basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296