UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is someone he knows in Washington state who came with him to help him move? Someone he knows from high school or sometime after? Or his brother's girlfriend?
In an earlier thread, someone thought she might be the "lady who was mad at media cause she could not park" who helped JP move. IDK, I just think I would never do such a thing exposing me privates, eh? . lol

I am interested in who Miss Moon-ie is also.

In an earlier thread, someone thought she might be the "lady who was mad at media cause she could not park" who helped JP move. IDK, I just think I would never do such a thing exposing me privates, eh? . lol

That's a good guess, too. I forgot about her. ::: eyeroll ::: It was one of those things that was just so stupid to do, that there just aren't the right words, know what I mean? I mean, really! C'mon!

I think it had to be someone very close to Josh and not Susan. She showed the contempt to the media and felt comfortable doing it walking into his house.

I agree with you there. Thats why I wondered if it was someone he knew from Washington state.

(BBM and off topic...but...)
Have you ever read the Betsy Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace? ;) That is one of the titles of her books. Love that series!
I am an avid reader, and I thank you for the refer !
If I wasn't an avid reader I suppose I would know nothing about Susan or her case so I must be grateful, for the trials and the blessings of reading the Web !

I just went back to the MP Obama page and the “pest” refrence is gone. In fact the whole page is blocked. This happened in just the last couple of minutes. Makes you wonder if MP is monitoring this thread.

I think it had to be someone very close to Josh and not Susan. She showed the contempt to the media and felt comfortable doing it walking into his house.

Help Me DrF, you're my only hope ! My son has the modem and I can't search 2 machines at one and get those two pics to compare !

The lady who was mad at the media was Wendy Trujillo. I thought it might have been her at first, but it isn't.

It is someone is a purple coat with black. There is also a daylight pic of her talking to Wendy and Michael.

It is someone who is not a friend of Susan's at all showing that kind of disrespect of Susan's home. It is not a church member (I don't think).

So... that leaves "friend of Josh". Someone he worked with? Wanted to date? Side action? What?

The lady who was mad at the media was Wendy Trujillo. I thought it might have been her at first, but it isn't.

It is someone is a purple coat with black. There is also a daylight pic of her talking to Wendy and Michael.

It is someone who is not a friend of Susan's at all showing that kind of disrespect of Susan's home. It is not a church member (I don't think).

So... that leaves "friend of Josh". Someone he worked with? Wanted to date? Side action? What?

Wow! I'm impressed. How'd you find that out? ANyone know anything about her? What's her story?

Actually, it wasn't the lady that was mad about parking. The parking lady is named ___ Trujillo and was wearing a navy blue coat.

MoonBeam is the same lady in the purple coat (it's actually purple with a dark gray or black yoke and dark sleeves) someone was trying to identify earlier on this thread.

In the moving van news video, Trujillo (navy coat) and MoonBeam (purple & black coat) are standing together near the Uhaul at a later point in the news clip (after the mooning.) (There was actually more daylight in the second shot of her, so they weren't sequenced chrono in the news story.)

I'll see if I can isolate a couple of frames from the news video and edit my post to add them in a bit.

ETA: Oops, sorry Amanda, didn't see your post before posting myself.

agatha (or anyone) if you can find another shot of that woman, I would like to save it.

That one thing made me IRATE.
I mean- here is Susan out there somewhere, likely frozen, hopefully won't be eaten by whatever critters are hungry in winter and this B!T@H is showing her youknowwhat at SUSANS DOOR!!

Man, I get mad just thinking it.

agatha (or anyone) if you can find another shot of that woman, I would like to save it.

That one thing made me IRATE.
I mean- here is Susan out there somewhere, likely frozen, hopefully won't be eaten by whatever critters are hungry in winter and this B!T@H is showing her youknowwhat at SUSANS DOOR!!

Man, I get mad just thinking it.
U R mind reader extraordinaire ! Susan is out there and she "moons?" Sick, IMO. Especially, IMO, with Josh and his children being active members in the WA church ! What kinda friend izzat?

Thanks for stills.

You, know, I can’t decide whether to order MoonBeam's image on a coffee mug or a tee shirt. LOL

I would order that image on those sweat pants with writing on the bottom.
With a T-Shirt that says " Where is Susan?"

Thanks for the clarification. When I hear "gated community" I think big, expensive houses.

I think big and expensive too. This is the first gated community I've ever seen with such average looking houses.

It's probably a good thing the houses look affordable. I'm betting Steven Powell will have some unexpected legal bills to pay in the near future.

This is the satellite view of his house. It's the one with the orange circle-arrow on the front left of the roof.

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9eXAuM...yLjI5MzQ1NDkyMTM3ODklN2UtMTU3LjIyMzY1NTcwMQ==

That's a good guess, too. I forgot about her. ::: eyeroll ::: It was one of those things that was just so stupid to do, that there just aren't the right words, know what I mean? I mean, really! C'mon!

Every time something like that happens, I think "That's someone's daughter."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member