VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's another thought to, talking of possible lures that she may have fallen for, from either man or woman... seeing how beautiful she is... and her fashion interest... modeling? ******* question and her answer:

Would u ever model for Kloud Clothing?
Yes.
20 days ago

here is the link to Kloud Clothing... www.kloudclothing.com

I am still about 10 pages behind...

so I apologize if this has been discussed already...

but the modeling aspect has come to my mind, as well...

It is quite flattering to girls who enjoy attention to be asked to model...

Unfortunately... More times than not... These online modeling requests can lead to more nefarious activities... Unbeknownst to the "target" girl...

:(

JMO

I am still about 10 pages behind...

so I apologize if this has been discussed already...

but the modeling aspect has come to my mind, as well...

It is quite flattering to girls who enjoy attention to be asked to model...

Unfortunately... More times than not... These online modeling requests can lead to more nefarious activities... Unbeknownst to the "target" girl...

:(

JMO

Going off of that here's this:

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/tlg/3980931657.html

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/tlg/3980510081.html

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/tlg/3964412257.html

just saw this on Fb

NEW INFORMATION IN THE SEARCH FOR #ALEXISMURPHY.

Investigators just confirmed the below information EXCLUSIVELY to me.

1. Nothing indicates Alexis ever went it to Lynchburg.

2. Officials are continuing to pull video.

3. So far no video that has been pulled shows Alexis on it.

4. They are now re-interviewing several people, not because these people are Persons of interest, they just want to make sure they can keep them eliminated as persons of interest.

5. They have several "Places of Interest" they are going to search today. This means crews walking through areas searching for any clues, and crews are searching specific places of interest.

6. Helicopters are back in the air today searching more open areas and trying to identify points of interest that may be accessible by vehicle

7. So far no video that has been pulled shows Alexis on it.

8. Around 100 law enforcements personell are involved in the search now.

9. Our Dhomonique Ricks was first to report that Alexis's car was parked 20 yards behind Alexis's Uncle's house. Investigators do not believe there is any connection between Alexis going missing and the car being parked so close to their house. They believe that Alexis was unaware that her uncle even lived there.

PLEASE SHARE ALL THIS INFORMATION AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP BRING ALEXIS HOME SAFELY!
getting link now

https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

yes moxie, you can post that as it is media facebook update and thank you for the link. that is indeed more information!

just saw this on Fb

NEW INFORMATION IN THE SEARCH FOR #ALEXISMURPHY.

Investigators just confirmed the below information EXCLUSIVELY to me.

1. Nothing indicates Alexis ever went it to Lynchburg.

2. Officials are continuing to pull video.

3. So far no video that has been pulled shows Alexis on it.

4. They are now re-interviewing several people, not because these people are Persons of interest, they just want to make sure they can keep them eliminated as persons of interest.

5. They have several "Places of Interest" they are going to search today. This means crews walking through areas searching for any clues, and crews are searching specific places of interest.

6. Helicopters are back in the air today searching more open areas and trying to identify points of interest that may be accessible by vehicle

7. So far no video that has been pulled shows Alexis on it.

8. Around 100 law enforcements personell are involved in the search now.

9. Our Dhomonique Ricks was first to report that Alexis's car was parked 20 yards behind Alexis's Uncle's house. Investigators do not believe there is any connection between Alexis going missing and the car being parked so close to their house. They believe that Alexis was unaware that her uncle even lived there.

PLEASE SHARE ALL THIS INFORMATION AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP BRING ALEXIS HOME SAFELY!
getting link now

https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

None of that is good news imo. :(

.................... so she worked down the street, was close to her grandmother and "had no idea her uncle lived there"?? Is that right...

case map in OP

Looking, again, at the case map...(Thanks, Nursie, BTW) ...

I see two(?) bodies of water not far (west) of the part menus...

Have they been searched yet... I wonder...

:waitasec:

.................... so she worked down the street, was close to her grandmother and "had no idea her uncle lived there"?? Is that right...

Weird as hell. Just doesn't add up for me.

so do we know for sure that the grandmother really lives there? Why wouldnt they mention her?

so do we know for sure that the grandmother really lives there? Why wouldnt they mention her?

She was mentioned in the video yesterday, the Uncle said he lives there with her.

Between the MSM reports and the social media and whatever has been discussed here, I'm fuzzy on some things right now.

1. Who lives by the parking lot where the car was found? The uncle and the grandmother in one apartment? Just the uncle in one apartment and the grandmother in another apartment? Just the uncle and the grandmother doesn't live there at all?

2. Which apartment complex is it? Arden Place or Rio Hill?

Does anyone have MSM links that provide the answers to these questions? I am afraid that someone botched the details. Alexis has a grandmother who lives with her.

Between the MSM reports and the social media and whatever has been discussed here, I'm fuzzy on some things right now.

1. Who lives by the parking lot where the car was found? The uncle and the grandmother in one apartment? Just the uncle in one apartment and the grandmother in another apartment? Just the uncle and the grandmother doesn't live there at all?

Does anyone have MSM links that provide the answers to these questions? I am afraid that someone botched the details. Alexis has a grandmother who lives with her.

http://www.wset.com/story/23076250/...abc-13-exclusive-details-in-her-disappearance

ABC 13 was invited into Alexis' grandmother's home in Charlottesville Wednesday. She says Alexis was not in town to visit her, but says the theatre where her car was found is 20 yards from her backyard.

Alexis' grandmother asked not to go on camera, but Alexis' uncle who lives in the same home, did.

Michael Brown is Alexis Murphy's uncle. He lives at Rio Hill Apartments, just yards away from where a car driven by Alexis Murphy was found.

****so they did live together. That seems odd to say that Alexis didnt know the Uncle lived there.

The grandmother she lives with is probably her mom's mother and the other grandmother is probably her dad's mother.

http://www.wset.com/story/23076250/...abc-13-exclusive-details-in-her-disappearance

ABC 13 was invited into Alexis' grandmother's home in Charlottesville Wednesday. She says Alexis was not in town to visit her, but says the theatre where her car was found is 20 yards from her backyard.

Alexis' grandmother asked not to go on camera, but Alexis' uncle who lives in the same home, did.

Michael Brown is Alexis Murphy's uncle. He lives at Rio Hill Apartments, just yards away from where a car driven by Alexis Murphy was found.

****so they did live together. That seems odd to say that Alexis didnt know the Uncle lived there.

Could the Uncle have moved there recently?

She must have known her grandma lived there, but if her uncle only moved in recently she may not have known yet.

She may not have been close to that side of the family, I'm not close to my dads side - and I know his brothers live just as far away from me as C'ville is to where Alexis lived - but I couldn't tell you where their house is, or what street it's on or anything. Not all families are close that's all I'm saying. So it doesn't strike me as odd - also, as someone else said the Uncle could have just recently moved in with the G-Maw. :twocents:

Thanks! I thought I was going crazy or something!

When I was 17, I had no contact with my father's family. Was that the case for Alexis, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54