VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone other than Bedford Informer release this guys name? I can't understand why every MSM station isn't on this if a name has been released by LE. Anyone???

has anyone been able to determine that the RT senior is the same RT in Samantha's case? like as in knows this for sure? the name RT came from bedford insider... including the initials RFT, not RAT... so... I'm just curious... what info is knowm for certain, so I know for sure please :)

Seems a lot of people are questioning the accuracy of the @bedfordinformer on twitter and even some followers have asked NBC29 via twitter if the information is correct.

Well, I'm betting there's something about an apple and a tree, iykwim?

Hmm. Didn't they say earlier that LE wasn't releasing the name due to the sensitive nature of the case?

I can see a few possible scenarios with the set up we have now that would make that make sense. Quite a few, including the fact that LE has already been accused of overstepping with RT senior.

Did anyone other than Bedford Informer release this guys name? I can't understand why every MSM station isn't on this if a name has been released by LE. Anyone???

Because the father has already been found as being overpoliced/harassed and over-surveilled by LE regarding the Samantha Clarke 2010 case. Sounds like he has a lawsuit and LE has admitted to some wrongdoing regarding the way RT SR was treated. There's an article in one of the above posts about it.

And now the son? It would appear that LE has never stopped picking on the father, right?

Oh, they are going to make sure they are 100% positive.
So no news company wants to stick it's hand in the snake basket yet.

yes... wset channel 13 just did on air as breaking news.. should be up on wset.com by now

OMG how did I not remember this connection. Was just reading about it yesterday. Do we know that RT Sr is the same RT? Samantha's story is so sad.

Edit to make the further point if he was already being investigated for one murder, it might explain why the FBI was involved so quickly

Bingo! :thumb:

(If it turns out this way!)

I think nothing is known for certain about the POI. Just a big coincidence that and RT who also lives on or near Rt29 is the prime suspect in a murder of a girl the same age as AM 3 years ago.

I can't find any indication that anybody else has released the name. NBC29 updated only half an hour ago and said the name hadn't been released.

He looks like a complete redneck to me (city girl) but it doesn't really matter.

What is interesting is that the father was a POI in a case in 2010? Weird!

From reading WS... It doesn't look like that girl has been found, yet...

Oh my!

what if she is in the same place as AM?

this... If true... Is surreal!

:no:

Help Find Alexis Murphy on Facebook just posted the name of RT but they didn't post a link to the information.

I don't know what the heck the Bedford Informer is supposed to be, but they can't even be bothered to register "bedfordinformer.com" and they appear to have no presence except social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member