VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The father and the son have the same eyes (they droop down), imo.

So you think it is the same guy? RT the dad and the guy in the article about the Samantha Clarke case? The 2012 pic in the article the guy has a very visible tattoo on the neck. RT the dad doesn't seem to have one in any pics on his FB that I've seen.

So you think it is the same guy? RT the dad and the guy in the article about the Samantha Clarke case? The 2012 pic in the article the guy has a very visible tattoo on the neck. RT the dad doesn't seem to have one in any pics on his FB that I've seen.

Exactly. And that's not an uncommon name. I mean, it's no Jim Smith, but there are many of them.

Some families re-use names a lot -- I'm wondering whether it might be an uncle, cousin, etc. with the same first name and a different middle name.

apparently it's not the one that went to the same HS. jmo

So you think there may be three RTs?

RT Jr who knew the vic

RT who was investigated re: Samantha Clarke

And an RT Sr who looks different on FB from neck-tattoo guy?

(Keep in mind I don't really do FB so I assume you guys found an RT Sr with no tattoo via RT JR's FB?)

OK one more thing about Morgan and I'm done :D

This cat, if it is him, looks more like a person who would attend a typically vanilla white headbanging Metallica show. Just sayin'

Parker Slaybaugh of ABC 13 news just posted on FB that the suspect is indeed RT. I wrote to him to ask if he could confirm whether it is Jr. or Sr. Who knows, he might actually reply. 😃

Why aren't they releasing the suspects name? Is it a minor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FBI Richmond
August 11, 2013

This evening, an individual was taken into custody and charged with abduction in the disappearance of Alexis Tiara Murphy. This remains an ongoing investigation and law enforcement continues to request the public’s assistance as they show pictures and conduct interviews and searches.
For the continuing advancement of this sensitive investigation, the suspect’s name is not being released at this time. Additional information will be released at the appropriate time.
http://www.fbi.gov/richmond/press-releases/2013/arrest-made-in-alexis-murphy-case

I have a couple of theories but right now we don't know.

Unfortunately, MSM saying "yes the name is R---- T-----" does us ZERO good without an age or at least a middle name. It's apparent we can't determine which it is.

Parker Slaybaugh of ABC 13 news just posted on FB that the suspect is indeed RT. I wrote to him to ask if he could confirm whether it is Jr. or Sr. Who knows, he might actually reply. ��

http://www.wset.com/story/23106384/arrest-made-in-the-alexis-murphy-case

Okay, we have a MSM link with the name RT now. But that still doesn't open us up. We don't have an age yet, or anything else.

And based on the FBI link Bessie posted, let's stick with initials still please.

So you think there may be three RTs?

RT Jr who knew the vic

RT who was investigated re: Samantha Clarke

And an RT Sr who looks different on FB from neck-tattoo guy?

(Keep in mind I don't really do FB so I assume you guys found an RT Sr with no tattoo via RT JR's FB?)

Yes RT Jr's dad has a FB, but they are not "friends" on FB. They do have at least 1 "friend" with their same last name as theirs in common. RT Sr has pics on his FB of RT Jr. I don't know who the RT in the other case is or if he is a relative, but it is not the same RT Sr. IMO

Just making sure...the person they have in custody has been arrested and charged, right?

ETA: Nevermind, he has been charged with abduction per ElizaAvalon's link below. Thanks!

OK one more thing about Morgan and I'm done :D

This cat, if it is him, looks more like a person who would attend a typically vanilla white headbanging Metallica show. Just sayin'

I will give you that one. :twocents::banghead:

Look at the composite sketch, that does not look like any white man I have ever seen.

Could LE have another, additional suspect...

One that is not AA...

One that MAY be white... But with whom they have had "conflicts" before... So don't wish to push anything if not 100% verifiable? (RT)?

Just a thought...

It sounds like the Bedford Informer probably defied LE in order to get the scoop (they don't seem hugely professional to me, what with using the term "redneck"), and a few other media outlets are following suit just to keep a hand in the game...but all of them are keeping their fingers crossed behind their backs by not giving any more info such as age.

Uh. Lauren Susan Smith. Culpeper VA. Last seen at a 7-11. County over from Orange, where this cat apparently lived at one time and where Samantha Clarke went missing. Holy cow we may have a serial on our hands. May explain the reason the FBI came in with a quickness.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155559"]VA VA - Lauren Susann Smith, 22, Madison County, 21 Nov 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Could LE have another, additional suspect...

One that is not AA...

One that MAY be white... But with whom they have had "conflicts" before... So don't wish to push anything if not 100% verifiable? (RT)?

Just a thought...

Or RT could be not connected to Morgan's death at all but connected to the disappearances of Samantha Clarke and now Alexis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member