VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Metallica in concert, and it was like a Christmas parade of neck tattoos. Just sayin'

Wait a minute.... I was there with my oldest kid; you outed me !:floorlaugh:

eta: neither of us has a neck tattoo

No - they are the same. and not the same middle initial as the suspect in another case

Ah thanks, I was wondering. I thought in order to be sr/jr all names must be the same. So, in other words - this RT on FB isn't related to the RT in the article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not familar with the area, so I assumed Orange & Nelson were close to each other (which is apparently incorrect).

Am I understanding correctly (from my google research), that they're about an hour & 15 minutes driving distance from each other and Charlottesville is in the middle of Orange & Nelson?

That is correct and a lot of people drive that to work in the area. Contract workers. People who build houses ,plumb ,drive etc that far for service . Lot of different routes of travel to get there. 522 (oddly)is called Zach taylor highway. Which connects to rt 29.

The guy with sunglasses as his main pic? That guy posted a reply on his FB 4 hours ago. It is defo not him or his son.

I'm sure it is the guy connected to Samantha Clarke. Mr Tattoo Neck.

That's just what I started thinking considering the posting times. Hmm interesting.

Do we know "RT Sr Without a neck tattoo"'s age?

RAT with neck tattoo, connected by MSM to Samantha Cooke, is 47 or 48.

Before I go to bed, I just wanna know which one of you is going to crack a huge question here: who the heck is the "Bedford Informer"? Good night all!! :blushing:

Ah thanks, I was wondering. I thought in order to be sr/jr all names must be the same. So, in other words - this RT on FB isn't related to the RT in the article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

correct

jellybeanz post above appears to suggest that these aren't the same folks. That this kid and his dad are not the folks under suspicion. I don't think it is them. I think it is neck tat dude.

Even if they are not the same as the person who was suspected in a different case, isn't it possible in this case that since this son was FB friends with AM, that the father could view, maybe access (if he knew the password), and maybe even pretend to comment under his son's name?

Right?

Um...didn't they at first not release the name citing some kind of sensitivity issue? Go back to the vigils and news coverage including AM's extended family and look at last names.

Could that be the reason for sensitivity?

Before I go to bed, I just wanna know which one of you is going to crack a huge question here: who the heck is the "Bedford Informer"? Good night all!! :blushing:

"A sketchy media outfit that has caused us to collectively lose half our minds tonight."

=D

For those saying that this neck tat cat still lives in Orange, what is your basis for this? In the article about being harrassed he said he lost his job and his home, IIRC. He probably moved.

I just can't get over the irony of the suspects initials spelling rat

Even if they are not the same as the person who was suspected in a different case, isn't it possible in this case that since this son was FB friends with AM, that the father could view, maybe access (if he knew the password), and maybe even pretend to comment under his son's name?

Right?

If you read jellybeanz post above, it states that the kid's dad apparently posted something to FB like 4 hours ago. Unless he can post while in custody, I doubt it's him.

I'm not familar with the area, so I assumed Orange & Nelson were close to each other (which is apparently incorrect).

Am I understanding correctly (from my google research), that they're about an hour & 15 minutes driving distance from each other and Charlottesville is in the middle of Orange & Nelson?

I grew up in this area and went to school in Charlottesville. Used to drive back and forth down 29 every weekend through Orange and home to Fredericksburg. It's all part of the same stretch. All the girls who have gone missing from that area--it's just crazy! It's hard to explain, but someone posted a while back how it's nothing to drive an hour, hour and a half going to these different towns--going to C-ville, going to Lynchburg etc. It's all connected and "local" in a weird way. The Samantha Clark RT lived in Orange right? To me that is local to this case for sure.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs