VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if he had long hair at one time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The press conference is at 11.30 right? Am I correct in thinking that that's a little under 90 minutes away?

Also may I have a link to a local news station where I can watch?

Apologies I'm across the ocean.

What is the connection to the bliss shop? What is that? I missed that part I guess?

As far as I know, just that they were interviewing employees there about a man allegedly seen at the gas station. At least I think this is what happened.

Until we hear differently, I'm holding out hope for her! She appeared to be a very strong, spunky ball of fire kind of girl. People have survived longer than this left out in the elements. Hold on Alexis, LE is doing all they can!!!

from talking with people who know her personally in real life, she is actually quiet and not as outgoing... a good bit shier... is my understanding... and in one news article her family had stated she was afraid of her own shadow... but people like this also can fight tooth and nail... and pull out all stops to survive... and I am praying she has been doing just that....

Randy Allen Taylor/comparison to "The 29 Stalker"
of7amb.jpg

Man, it's that chin.

Randy Allen Taylor/comparison to "The 29 Stalker"
of7amb.jpg

Yikes!!! I really really see it now. Thanks for doing that. I have chills!!!

29 has some really remote areas and there are transients going through there all the time. There are missing women all over the place and they could have been going through there (on foot even or hitchhiking) that area and friends/family might not have even known they were in that area and to look there. Who knows how many women he could have possibly killed over the years!!! Or attempted to kill-I remember being warned years ago not to ever pull over for lights if I wasn't positive it was a cop. If people were going through areas on 29 late at night it could be an hour + before anyone else would drive by.

I have such a feeling this is him. It is really such a strong possibility.

I'm wondering if he had long hair at one time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the composite sketch was done from a witness 17 years ago so I would say yeah he could have looked just like that sketch 17 years ago :twocents:

Dénouement;9747799 said:
The press conference is at 11.30 right? Am I correct in thinking that that's a little under 90 minutes away? Sorry I'm across the ocean.

Also may I have a link to a local news station where I can watch?

Apologies I'm across the ocean.

Yes, you have the time correct. It's 10:10 am here on the east coast (eastern time) :)

he's a dead ringer for that composite sketch the neck tats could be a ploy to throw of LE.

I respectfully disagree, and as I am entitled to my opinion I will stick to what I said. However, it is that mentality why the USA continues to have that problem. You are of course entitled to your own opinion as I am to mine.

jmo but I too wish this not to be brought into this case unless the LE bring it in.

I doubt he would leave her alive, as a witness against him. He knows the ropes apparently.

My stomach is in knots. Now that we know he was a POI in the Clark case, though he claimed harassment, it's becoming obvious they wanted him to break and confess. It seems they had enough circumstantial to know that he may have been responsible but couldn't quite arrest him.

To think that this man could be responsible for several incidents, as we know that he has been suspected of more than one, is beyond me. There is an uncanny resemblance between himself and the composite in the lower part of the face.

Blows my mind.

Some folks began to compile lists of unsolved cases and missing persons cases involving women in Virginia, correct? Can everyone publish their list and see how many of us agree and whether we missed any possibilities? I haven't really done research into cases. But I see several within driving distance. And most of them involve someone who was known to be in a car.

Sarah Lee Murray, 27, disappeared Feb. 18, 1997, Kenbridge, Va. (missing)
Linda Lunsford, 38, disappeared Dec. 26, 1996, Midlothian, Va. (car found in Food Lion lot, missing)
Joan Renee Cook, 45, disappeared Jan. 24, 2010, Roanoke, Va. (missing)
Samantha Anne Clark, 21, Sept. 13, 2010, Orange, Va. (missing)
Hattie Gertrude Brown, 48, May 16, 2009, Halifax, Va. (last seen at gas station)
Virginia Morgan-Harrington, 20, Oct. 17, 2009, Charlottesville, Va. (found deceased)
Unknown Woman, 26, Sept. 24, 2005, Fairfax, Va. (escaped/survived)
Alice Showalter Reynolds, 25, March 2, 1995, Culpeper, Va. (found deceased)
Anne Carolyn McDaniel, 20, September 1996, Orange, Va. (found deceased near Mount Pony)

Several of these cases are in the 1995-1997 range. Then there is one in 2005 and nothing until 2009. Did this person live somewhere else from 1998 to 2004 and again from 2006 through 2008?

If anyone wants me to, I can take all of these and compile them in a database in order of occurrence.

Per the Hook article, he was in prison for 5 years sometime in the 90s (it doesn't specify the exact dates). He was serving time for burglary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase