VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean at any time? They haven't said. Just said he was alone when he entered the store the day she disappeared. Not even sure they've said what time it was.One article said he purchased movies.

:sick: I can't help but wonder if he went to the store looking for movies, then somewhere came across Alexis and wanted to get his "fix" in real life...I hate saying that, it breaks my heart, but it's a possibility. This is just all wrong place, wrong time. :(

Thanks for the reply. That does not sound good. He must have been seen following her at some point whether it be at the store or later. I wonder in what proximity this adult store is to the gas station she was last seen at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is quite a distance. 30 miles or so. About a 40 minute drive.

Virginia Beach Circuit - Criminal Division
Click on Case Number for Details

CaseNumber Defendant Charge Hear Date Status
CR93001326-01 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN STATUTORY BURGLARY 05/24/1993 Guilty Plea
CR93001326-02 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN GRAND LARCENY 05/24/1993 Guilty Plea

Case Number:
CR93001326-01
Filed:
05/24/1993
Commenced by:
Waiver
Locality:
COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Defendant:
TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN
Sex:
Male
Race:
White Caucasian (Non-Hispanic)
DOB:
06/19/****
Address:
NORFOLK, VA. 23513
Charge:
STATUTORY BURGLARY
Code Section:
18.2-91
Charge Type:
F
Class:
O
Offense Date:
10/02/1992
Arrest Date:
10/02/1992

Virginia Beach Circuit - Criminal Division
Case Details

Case Number:
CR93001326-01
Filed:
05/24/1993
Commenced by:
Waiver
Locality:
COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Defendant:
TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN
Sex:
Male
Race:
White Caucasian (Non-Hispanic)
DOB:
06/19/****
Address:
NORFOLK, VA. 23513
Charge:
STATUTORY BURGLARY
Code Section:
18.2-91
Charge Type:
F
Class:
O
Offense Date:
10/02/1992
Arrest Date:
10/02/1992

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

From this article, he has arson charges.

So, he's a fire starter....not good.

If anybody out there remembers any fires in the area during this time frame, it would be worth reporting to LE. Travis Forbes lit a fire to dispose of evidence...we also know that fire was involved in both Noelle Paquette's and Tim Bosma's cases. :(

Someone posted about a commercial structure fire in Lovingston a couple days ago that they heard on the scanner feed.

4.5 years (if I am doing the math right) would put him back on the streets around November of 1997

The theatre is 2.4 miles from the adult store. I am wondering if they found a receipt in her car from the store and that is why they asked about him there? That would have put him in her car in C'ville. Just trying to figure out why they went there with his photo.

I personally believe she drove the car to Charlottesville, and activated the alarm on the car once she got out. After that, is anyones guess.

That's just my theory.

RSBM: Thanks for the info...The alarm would be Key fob or door lock activated, so until we find out whose scent the dogs followed towards the clubhouse, etc.etc.- we don't know who locked it.

I'm curious about the Virginia Beach family members. Do we know if RAT is originally from that area? Any time frames for how long his family has been there?
Not looking for names to sleuth, just dates.

I've since lost the link. It's been buried by recent news about RAT. If I find it I'll PM you.

Ok for the speculation that her car was towed to Charlottesville. I think I can debunk that theory or even a theory that he drove it there himself.

Our local news is covering this case, so naturally they were on the scene when they were investigating the car. When they were investigating the car and had the dogs going around it and checking things out, it sounded like the alarm was going off on the car. You could clearly hear it on the news footage. If the car would have been towed and the alarm would have been activated, it would have been going off long before that and would have been noticed. I personally believe she drove the car to Charlottesville, and activated the alarm on the car once she got out. After that, is anyones guess.

That's just my theory.

but he could have set the alarm once he parked the car. I'm sure he had the keys. I wish we knew exactly when the car got there. (I know they say it showed up before 11am on Tue) I cant see him kidnapping her on Sat and then keeping her car until possibly Mon night.....towing at night would be best.

abduction by force or intimidation---is this a typical abduction charge?

Yep, as others have said, VA does have the death penalty. It's a hardcore, true-blue southern state, not quite as hardcore as Texas, but the state tends to go that way.

Yes, VA does have the death penalty...and I'm proud to live here! As Ron White would say, my state not only has the death penalty, we put in an 'Express Lane'.

O/T: In a recent case in Page county, VA a perp killed his daughter, his stepdaughter and tried to kill himself. Fortunately, he was not successful and had to stand trial. VA has already executed him! If you are interested, google Daniel Zirkle.

we already know he was in ccvid next to her and also that she was seen talking to a man at the pump

he was a stranger but he used some means to get her to follow him.

I bet it was that he told her something was wrong with her car and he could fix it.

:twocents:

She did not get into the car with the guy. She followed him.

I further think that after his last little interview about the other case he figured that would explain it all away and he laid low for awhile. His current mug looks like he is also maybe off his game (re: drugs) and his past charges also reflect that (re: drugs).

moo of course.

I agree completely! On the note about his family. I see RAT as being a disgrace to his family. He was probably born and raised elsewhere. I bet he got into a lot of trouble and embarrassed his family. So much, that when he could, he moved away from them all. I bet the only family is his poor son. Let's just hope he does not take after dad in this area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney