VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they haven't found her yet. I do not know how her poor mother is able to even breathe, thinking of her beautiful girl out there somewhere, and seeing this disgusting animal's mug shot and knowing he was the one to see Alexis last, and probably the last person she saw. :cry: :furious:

She looks SO much like of one of my younger cousins, and even her persona is similar, right down to that wise, street smart front she put up on social media. My stomach is in knots thinking of how devastated I would be to lose her. I cannot stop thinking about this. They MUST find her soon, so her poor family can KNOW and stop wondering.

:rose: Alexis, I keep saying this-and Im not a praying type-but please give a sign so they can find you. :rose:

He looks to me like a certain kind of character actor. The kind that would play a redneck on television. (Not just taking a cheap shot--I really do think that's why he's looking familiar to some people.)

He reminds me of a meth head evil William Macy...

No offense to Mr. Macy...

JMO

He reminds me of a meth head evil William Macy...

No offense to Mr. Macy...

JMO

I thought the same thing, honestly, but I didn't want to offend any of Macy's fans.

It's the scrunched up French bulldog face.

Yes I feel bad for typing it.

He looks to me like a certain kind of character actor. The kind that would play a redneck on television. (Not just taking a cheap shot--I really do think that's why he's looking familiar to some people.)

I think he was in a soapie I used to watch.... "The Old and the Heartless"...

:devil:

I wonder what tactics LE is using to get RAT to talk!! They have arrested him, now I wish they would provide some kind of information about how the pin pointed him.

In regards to her extensions, I live in Lynchburg and I am sure that she was headed to the main hair store in Lynchburg (U Beauty) to purchase her extensions. It is where everyone goes and has everything from cheap weaves to very expensive weave that is about $100 per a pack. Most people do not order their extensions online around here.

Just have a feeling this whole charade - all of it - is about to unravel on neck tat cat. They're going to find trophies from his past. Mark my words.

Drove past "the driveway" about an hour ago, just felt deeply saddened. LE still posted by the entrance. The path looks very trodden, possibly all the vehicles coming in and out there. Couldn't see much but it looks really creepy. IDK why, but somehow I have a feeling that if this creep is who they say he is, Alexis isn't near where this man's current residence. Although, I suppose there's a reason why they're looking around there. I didn't realize area media had descended on Lovingston, but apparently, they have.

This has really been scary for me,for I only live 5 miles from the far end of RT 29 where the Sheetz is on the corner near Locust Grove.I have been on that road a few times to go to the little shopping center (just a few miles up) and that road is frightening.It is dark at night and just 2 lanes.Woods and farmland everywhere.I have wanted to go explore more but hesitated knowing the stalker was still out there.:scared:

I wonder what tactics LE is using to get RAT to talk!! They have arrested him, now I wish they would provide some kind of information about how the pin pointed him.

No way he's talking. He knows the drill.

Didn't the RT. 29 stalker have a truck with painted stripes also according to a flier someone else just posted. He didn't paint it camo back then but it shows a pattern. JMO.

Didn't the RT. 29 stalker have a truck with painted stripes also according to a flier someone else just posted. He didn't paint it camo back then but it shows a pattern. JMO.

I was thinking the same thing...

In regards to her extensions, I live in Lynchburg and I am sure that she was headed to the main hair store in Lynchburg (U Beauty) to purchase her extensions. It is where everyone goes and has everything from cheap weaves to very expensive weave that is about $100 per a pack. Most people do not order their extensions online around here.
It's just such horrible luck, because for most people, it's nothing to hop in the car and run an errand to Lburg or Charlottesville, even in the evening. And, in the summer when it stays lighter for longer, normally, there really isn't that much to worry about a teen going out by herself to a beauty supply place.

This has really been scary for me,for I only live 5 miles from the far end of RT 29 where the Sheetz is on the corner near Locust Grove.I have been on that road a few times to go to the little shopping center (just a few miles up) and that road is frightening.It is dark at night and just 2 lanes.Woods and farmland everywhere.I have wanted to go explore more but hesitated knowing the stalker was still out there.:scared:

Um, I wouldn't go exploring now. Not in the dark for sure, but even in the daytime. Don't need to run across something or someone you are not prepared for.

If you do go, just don't go alone, and be sure to take a fully charged cell phone on each of you. If you see big black birds circling overhead, don't go where they are, unless you want to see something bad.

I'm just paranoid like that.

exactly. because he dumped her car and most likely the acac gym camera caught him doing it (see map and link on case map in the first post of this thread)

he used to live near that area. the fact she had family living in that area is just a coincidence to me at this point. This was in areas he knew well.

I will have to go dig up where his apartment was in this area
If it helps, the 117 Georgetown Rd Charlottesville address is only 3.7 miles away. I don't know WHEN he lived there, but he must be familiar with the area.

The local news, WSET, had RAT's neighbor on it. The neighbor said that it was creepy, but he didn't seem surprised. He also stated the he has seen RAT walk up and down RT29. I have always found it odd when people are walking on RT29. It's not but a straight shot between Lynchburg and Charlottesville with a lot of farm land with people going about 65/70 MPH. I never like driving this road at nights-- it gives me the creeps sometimes and I get weird feelings. He had a car, why walk up and down RT29?

Drove past "the driveway" about an hour ago, just felt deeply saddened. LE still posted by the entrance. The path looks very trodden, possibly all the vehicles coming in and out there. Couldn't see much but it looks really creepy. IDK why, but somehow I have a feeling that if this creep is who they say he is, Alexis isn't near where this man's current residence. Although, I suppose there's a reason why they're looking around there. I didn't realize area media had descended on Lovingston, but apparently, they have.

Are they stil out there searching or pretty much done?

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 12m
Randy Taylor's 1st court appearance on abduction charge in Nelson Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court Tues at 1:30 for attorney advisement

him, not the lawyer

For some reason I wrote it down for Wed. , 8-14-13.....

did they move the date?... or did I write it incorrectly?

:TIA... :seeya:

For some reason I wrote it down for Wed. , 8-14-13.....

did they move the date?... or did I write it incorrectly?

:TIA... :seeya:

He has a court appearance for a charge of abduction on 8/14 in GDC. JDR happenings aren't accessible to the public. Could be different charges.

Ok no it looks like the charge was transferred to another jurisdiction/court today. They must have transferred it to JDR because it involved a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou