VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still getting caught up, I'm sure its been noted no visible defensive wounds? Or, do you guys see anything?

I haven't posted on WS in long time, but did anyone else notice the Tattoo on the back of his neck?
Not as frendly as Daffy that's for sure!

Looks like a 5 and a reverse 5 on each side of the skull- anyone have a clue about significance, if any?

Someone mentioned this pages ago - this RAT's records begin around 2001-2003. He is 48. Where was he or who was he before then? The way I calculate it, he was about 36 in 2001. He did not just begin this life of crime at that age!! Where is the rest of his life?? Something is definitely wrong in this picture! IMO

Up until very recently, DNA was only taken after a felony conviction. A revision in the law has made it allowable to take the DNA of persons only accused of a felony.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...tm+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

[9] The Supreme Court of Virginia upheld the arrestee law (Anderson v. Commonwealth of Virginia, 650 S.E. 2d 702 (Va.2007)

...[10] Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida (by 2019), Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico (2011), North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota and Vermont authorize DNA collection from any individual charged with a felony offense. Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia authorize collection for a subset of felonies...

[13] For example, arraignment or a judicial probable cause determination is needed for collection in Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia;

"Who is responsible for initiating expungement?"

In order for an arrestee profile to be uploaded to NDIS, states must have FBI-approved expungement provisions that describe the process for expunging a profile if a qualifying charge is dismissed or results in acquittal. Most states place the responsibility for initiating expungement on the individual from whom a sample was collected. States that bear the responsibility for initiating expungement include Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia.[17]..."

Depending on when RAT was last charged with a felony...DNA may not have been taken unless he was CONVICTED.

bump...

You know, surprisingly he didn't have an attorney for the Charlottesville stalking case and he got the charges dismissed.

Sounds like RAT is slippery...

And know his way around the judicial/legal system...

further explains why FBI/LE are being VERY careful on AM's case...

JMO

And look at this charge from Madison Co. in 2008:

TAYLOR, RANDY A 04/15/2008 01:00 PM POSSES/OPER UNAPP/ALTER EQUIP

§ 46.2-1002. Illegal possession or sale of certain unapproved equipment.

It shall be unlawful for any person to possess with intent to sell or offer for sale, either separately or as a part of the equipment of a motor vehicle, or to use or have as equipment on a motor vehicle operated on a highway any lighting device, warning device, signal device, safety glass, or other equipment for which approval is required by any provision of this chapter or any part or parts tending to change or alter the operation of such device, glass, or other equipment unless of a type that has been submitted to and approved by the Superintendent or meets or exceeds the standards and specifications of the Society of Automotive Engineers, the American National Standards Institute, Incorporated or the federal Department of Transportation.

Sorry to jump in...I was just reading through the thread and did a ..screech... halt... backup... upon reading this post. With all the reports of the I29 stalker and speculation about how RAT might have attracted her, this seems highly relevant. Thanks for posting it astrid.

JMO

This is why I don't believe a confession is coming from this guy. Hardened career criminal.

Nope, no remorse on his face at all that I can see, either. Worried, yes.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Well, that's understandable given that show he put on for The Hook last year. He's probably trying to figure out what he can say to explain away the evidence they have because they sure pounced on him fast this time. Let's see how he explains dropping off the victim's car at her job. UGH creepy thought...that means he might have followed her to work.

Someone mentioned this pages ago - this RAT's records begin around 2001-2003. He is 48. Where was he or who was he before then? The way I calculate it, he was about 36 in 2001. He did not just begin this life of crime at that age!! Where is the rest of his life?? Something is definitely wrong in this picture! IMO

I thought about this, too, and agree. There must be more. I believe the online system only goes back so far. It will take some leg work at some court houses to dig up the rest, I'm thinking.

I agree that this area is very friendly and we say hello, smile, and help out our neighbors. It would not be uncommon to have a nice stranger help you if you were broken down on the side of the road. That is the dynamic here. Also, the locals would have noticed her on the side of the road and it would have been reported. That part of the county is busy with locals. This is why I'm convinced the abduction started at the Liberty. They have significant evidence that HE abducted her. I believe following her from the Liberty is not enough evidence to arrest him even when you take his history in account.

I thought about this, too, and agree. There must be more. I believe the online system only goes back so far. It will take some leg work at some court houses to dig up the rest, I'm thinking.

Yep. I hope the news reporter someone linked the FB account to earlier will do the legwork.

Anything happening on local news there? Anything new being said?

someone asked about his pastimes, hobbies, etc... also, does he have family? he seems to br hard to figure out.

I hope they have him on tight suicide watch. (I'm sure they do)
I also hope he is in isolation so no other prisoners can get to him (at least until Alexis is found).

After Alexis is found... I hope they put him in General Population...

Bubba and his pals would probably like to "welcome" RAT to their abode...

:jail:

JMO

He doesn't look like he'd be smart enough to outwit a toddler, much less LE. JMO and all that. :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

Well, now you all have me convinced that she did start out for Lburg, which actually is the worse case scenario because after you get past the pizza place on the south side, there's basically nothing. The MS/HS are the only major institution after that location, but are set high up on a hill and if they have surveillance, I can't see it capturing footage from the road. Very scary scenario for anybody, much less a teenager.

If he has a car like the one he does

we can assume he hunts

they need to talk everyone he knows and find out where his hunting grounds are or even where he fishes

I assume they would have done all that when searching for Samantha?

Status Update
By Dhomonique Ricks
Just in: Randy Taylor has a new public defender. He was replaced by Michael Hallahan

Well, what the heck? That was fast! Wonder what happened?!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

<o/t, but I had really bad dreams about last night Alexis and what she might have endured at the hands of this monster....can't get it out of my head :( )

oh, please find this girl! :praying:

Nurse has already posted this...

Virginia Beach Circuit - Criminal Division
Click on Case Number for Details

CaseNumber Defendant Charge Hear Date Status
CR93001326-01 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN STATUTORY BURGLARY 05/24/1993 Guilty Plea
CR93001326-02 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN GRAND LARCENY 05/24/1993 Guilty Plea
Quote:
Case Number:
CR93001326-01
Filed:
05/24/1993