VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has already been discussed but I was reading through posts and this stood out to me:

"In early 70s he taught Hospitality Industry courses at B.C.I.T in British Columbia." referencing Alexis. If the name, first or last, is fake, then could investigating those who taught these classes reveal his real name? Not sure how to go about getting this information.

Also, I notice that the AlexisClub.com site is registered under proxy...however this proxy company can be subpeonad to obtain the name of the actual person...This would be available to law enforcement only.

Amy Bradley is/was a US citizen. Being a US citizen entitles she and her family to certain rights. Amy's picture was placed on an adult website for whatever reason still unknown to us. The FBI, Interpol, etc would hold jurisdiction to subpoena that site's owner's to track down the origination of that picture. It is my belief that one part of our government holds that information but isn't cleared to release that info...unless they're still researching it. If they're still researching the origination of said picture, then I find it hard to believe considering they've tracked down multiple sex crimes perpetrators in 3 years or less. Amy has been missing for many years. I believe the FBI & Interpol holds much more info than has been released and they're holding close to their vests for a reason - bc imo the bigger picture is what they're going after, not just one victim. That's my very most humble honest opinion.

There's a reason the FBI sometimes don't share all of their information with the families of victims. I think it's bc they don't want to jeopardize the bigger case...

I didn't realize people could just come and go from a ship that were not passengers

I have only cruised once and you had to show an ID card issued by the ship

I read of a dance troupe that came on board?

New to this.
do you have a link to this, i would like to read it

If I remember it was on the Vanished episode it is on Youtube just click Amy Bradley Vanished that should get it several installments 4 or 5 on Youtube.

That is worth watching though Iva has complained of inaccuracies.

IIRC, one of the sighting witnesses identified "Y" as one of Amy's handlers.

If true, why isn't there a sketch of the alleged person who looked like "Y" being circulated to see if anybody else comes forward? I suppose one witness and one sighting isn't enough evidence that he is involved.

If they know where Y is and they haven't done a darn thing, what makes anyone believe that even if AZ or any of the other players in this case are located that it will bring us closer to finding Amy or what happened to her?

Do we still believe the same "handlers" have Amy?

It's just very frustrating that it appears the person who knows what may have happened to Amy is living a happy life allegedly married, one of the persons who we believe posted the photos of Amy is also traceable but yet nothing can be done.

Where's AZ's wife? Can't she be located? Why isn't a photo of her being circulated by the FBI?

IMO, all players in this case should have their pictures or sketches plastered all over the place and not just the 3 sketches of the anonymous men.

I don't recall hearing that Y was one of the handlers but I may have missed that. He did take a polygraph test and it was inconclusive so there was no reason to take him into custody or anything else. He was contacted by the Television show (may have been Vanished) to give information and declined but then complained about how he was portrayed.

As for pictures of the other, specifically AZ and his wife, I don't know that there is an actual photo of AZ, the only picture we had of his wife was an older picture that FA found/supplied.
'
I suspect there aren't photo's etc of these people because there are no credible links associating them with Amy's disappearence, the only connection we have is the website Amy's picture was found on and the owner of that AAV place stated that Amy definitely wasn't someone there and he had no idea how her picture got there.

IIRC, one of the sighting witnesses identified "Y" as one of Amy's handlers.

If true, why isn't there a sketch of the alleged person who looked like "Y" being circulated to see if anybody else comes forward? I suppose one witness and one sighting isn't enough evidence that he is involved.

If they know where Y is and they haven't done a darn thing, what makes anyone believe that even if AZ or any of the other players in this case are located that it will bring us closer to finding Amy or what happened to her?

Do we still believe the same "handlers" have Amy?

It's just very frustrating that it appears the person who knows what may have happened to Amy is living a happy life allegedly married, one of the persons who we believe posted the photos of Amy is also traceable but yet nothing can be done.

Where's AZ's wife? Can't she be located? Why isn't a photo of her being circulated by the FBI?

IMO, all players in this case should have their pictures or sketches plastered all over the place and not just the 3 sketches of the anonymous men.

March 24, 1998: Amy Lynn Bradley Disappears from the Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas

IV. The Sightings

a. August 1998: Porto Marie, Curacao
In August of 1998 (six months after Amy disappeared) a Canadian engineer named David Carmichael was diving with a friend at the beach in Porto Marie, Curacao. Carmichael was organizing his equipment on the beach when he noticed a woman and two men walking toward him. He described the woman as having a horrified expression on her face, appearing frightened. When Carmichael began to respond to her, one of the men accompanying the woman ran between them. Carmichael reported that the man gave him a threatening look.

Later, Carmichael and his friend were on the deck of an outdoor bar, sitting close to Amy and the two "handlers." Carmichael had full view of tattoos and other distinguishing things about Amy, though he did not know at that time who she was.

When he returned to Canada, Carmichael saw Amy featured on a program. He immediately contacted the Bradley family and the FBI, providing specific details that helped identify the woman as Amy. Carmichael has passed polygraphs and willingly participated in interviews.

Though Royal Caribbean later sent their attorneys to his home in an attempt to intimidate him, Carmichael has absolutely maintained that one of the men he saw with Amy that day was Alister "Yellow" Douglas.

View attachment 26416

Bumping regarding the sightings and one being Y

I don't recall hearing that Y was one of the handlers but I may have missed that. He did take a polygraph test and it was inconclusive so there was no reason to take him into custody or anything else. He was contacted by the Television show (may have been Vanished) to give information and declined but then complained about how he was portrayed.

As for pictures of the other, specifically AZ and his wife, I don't know that there is an actual photo of AZ, the only picture we had of his wife was an older picture that FA found/supplied.
'
I suspect there aren't photo's etc of these people because there are no credible links associating them with Amy's disappearence, the only connection we have is the website Amy's picture was found on and the owner of that AAV place stated that Amy definitely wasn't someone there and he had no idea how her picture got there.

I just bumped the post regarding Y.

As for the owner of that AAV place saying Amy wasn't there and they had no idea how her picture got there, that was my point about my post. Did LE say, well ok then and moved on.

We know it's Amy. The family knows it's Amy. There must be something that can be done to have these guys prosecuted for at the very least circulating a photo of a possible victim of sex slavery. She is a missing person. That is where my frustration stems from. These guys are traceable and can be located but yet they can get off by saying, I know nothing. Years later, the victim is still missing and these people go on living their merry lives. Where is the justice?

Please know I'm not directing the frustration at you. It's maddening how this case was handled and still is being handled, imo!

I was wondering where this thread was at and Ive missed out on so much just in the time span of a week im so encouraged to see the sleuthing!

Side note I do think this all started to take place once Amy got aboard the ship I recall that in a previous thread it was mentioned that all of the photos Amy was in that was taken while on the cruise by the actually cruise ship photographers were missing... every last one even down to the negitives. Only certain people would have access to that... cruise ships are 24 hours and one of the busier areas are where the photos are posted. For her not to be in a single one is dang near impossible to be done accidently.

did anyone already mention how the man in the no discussion thread who i guess is the waiter looks very smiliar to the first man in the sketch??

I don't take any offense and for what it's worth I agree this hasn't been handled the way it should have from the very beginning. I also believe the Bradleys have had so many people dupe them into thinking they we going to help them that a lot of solid information got lost.

IMO Amy was targeted from the very beginning of the Cruise. If not before (that is PURELY speculation on my part) but out of all the people on the cruiseship she was targeted by some older male that gave her mother the creeps, at least 2 waiters who wanted her to go with them when they were in Aruba, Y and who knows who else. I think the original plan was to take her in Aruba and when that didn't work they went to plan B. I'm pretty sure both plans were in motion before docking in Aruba.

I'm with you, these people are living thier lives happily, or so it seems, and more questioning is needed. But since we don't know everything since this is an ongoing investigation we have to assume that these people are being watched.

I don't recall, what ever happened with the wait staff that paid a lot of attention to her? Are they still with RCL?

As for the owner of that AAV place saying Amy wasn't there and they had no idea how her picture got there, that was my point about my post. Did LE say, well ok then and moved on.

We know it's Amy. The family knows it's Amy. There must be something that can be done to have these guys prosecuted for at the very least circulating a photo of a possible victim of sex slavery. She is a missing person. That is where my frustration stems from. These guys are traceable and can be located but yet they can get off by saying, I know nothing. Years later, the victim is still missing and these people go on living their merry lives. Where is the justice?

Please know I'm not directing the frustration at you. It's maddening how this case was handled and still is being handled, imo!

Apologies if this has been covered but was any statement ever released by FBI and/or LE in general stating that the pics were definitely Amy?

I'm not sure that it can be stated with 100% confidence that the pictures are Amy Bradley - though I certainly agree it must be a strong possibility.

RE PICTURES TAKEN ON SHIP:

As someone else noted, it cannot be coincidence that ALL the pics of Amy simply vanished. I think I suggested in an earlier post that there could be two motives for their removal:

1 - so that once Amy had been snatched, there would not be lots of recent pics available to the family to show around on Curacao

2 - were the pics taken to pass round to clients/customers who were being offered Amy, whether she was being offered as an 'ordinary' prostitute OR as a 'wife' of some type

SIGHTINGS

Can I ask, do we know *how* the sightings are 'verified'?

Because the San Francisco sighting really does NOT make any sense to me. What can they be using Amy for that is so vital that they will risk moving her back to the ONE country where she stands more chance of being recognised AND where she might feel more confident about finding help???

Someone suggested that maybe Amy was being watched prior to the cruise? Can't help wondering: if someone wanted to abduct her, why not simply do it in America, when presumably it would have been easier....? Seems awfully risky to wait until Amy was with her family on a cruise ship, when the parents had already noted that some of the ship staff had been paying her a lot of (unwanted) attention...

As someone else noted, it cannot be coincidence that ALL the pics of Amy simply vanished. I think I suggested in an earlier post that there could be two motives for their removal:

1 - so that once Amy had been snatched, there would not be lots of recent pics available to the family to show around on Curacao

2 - were the pics taken to pass round to clients/customers who were being offered Amy, whether she was being offered as an 'ordinary' prostitute OR as a 'wife' of some type

snipped by me( is that the correct phrase?)lol

Id like to add the possiblity that someone was in a photo of Amy maybe even in the background that didnt want to arouse suspicion... like the same guy showing up in the background often

i dont know why i find the pictures particularly confusing i think Tabs your option number 2 is a very good one!

Maybe Amy and her handlers were not actually supposed to be in San Fran that day.

Perhaps there were issues with the boat they were on. Would that be possible?

Either way, I suppose she would have required ID to pass through into the US at Customs.

What is the possibility that there are no point of entry records for Amy, her handlers and their possible pseudonyms in San Fran on or around April 18, 2003, because they were ALREADY in the U.S.?

JMO

That or the boat she had originally came in on was docked in international waters and a "runner" boat was brought in to meet them and bring them to shore, not sure anyone would have noticed if it had people that basically looked American and it was a private boat.

Maybe Amy and her handlers were not actually supposed to be in San Fran that day.

Perhaps there were issues with the boat they were on. Would that be possible?

Either way, I suppose she would have required ID to pass through into the US at Customs.

What is the possibility that there are no point of entry records for Amy, her handlers and their possible pseudonyms in San Fran on or around April 18, 2003, because they were ALREADY in the U.S.?

JMO

This is such an important crux in the case because it it tilts so strongly towards there being a conspiracy involving employees of the ship that I have to ask the following:

What is the source for this story? Has anyone but her family corraborated it - for example did anyone from the ship say my that IS strange and/or yes we lost the photos? How many photos are Amy were missing?

It IS odd. I don't really buy the recent post explanations since like others I don't think she was sold as a prostitute. Again it is odd along with the behaviour of the waiters etc. - why hit on Amy so blatantly and then steal the photos in advance how did they know the family was not going to keep a closer and closer watch on her? Anyone could easily have taken their own photos of Amy why steal the family photos? Being in possession of them would be very incriminating.

It seems to increase with little purpose the number of people needed to in on on the conspiracy.

That or the boat she had originally came in on was docked in international waters and a "runner" boat was brought in to meet them and bring them to shore, not sure anyone would have noticed if it had people that basically looked American and it was a private boat.

Good thought, makes sense.

Only part that doesn't, is that they would be milling about watching a musician at the Pier. Were they waiting to meet someone, or passing time?

Makes you wonder.

This is such an important crux in the case because it it tilts so strongly towards there being a conspiracy involving employees of the ship that I have to ask the following:

What is the source for this story? Has anyone but her family corraborated it - for example did anyone from the ship say my that IS strange and/or yes we lost the photos? How many photos are Amy were missing?

It IS odd. I don't really buy the recent post explanations since like others I don't think she was sold as a prostitute. Again it is odd along with the behaviour of the waiters etc. - why hit on Amy so blatantly and then steal the photos in advance how did they know the family was not going to keep a closer and closer watch on her? Anyone could easily have taken their own photos of Amy why steal the family photos? Being in possession of them would be very incriminating.

It seems to increase with little purpose the number of people needed to in on on the conspiracy.

Just to add Vanished seems to suggest that it was investigators who figured out the photos were missing. So it is really is a mystery.

Id like to add the possiblity that someone was in a photo of Amy maybe even in the background that didnt want to arouse suspicion... like the same guy showing up in the background often

That's a really interesting suggestion.

It makes a good deal of sense. It's quite possible that there was someone who was observing Amy the entire time, someone less obvious than Alister Douglas or any of the staff members who openly paid attention to Amy. I wonder if it could have been the dark haired man mentioned by Amy's mother...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader