VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone already mention how the man in the no discussion thread who i guess is the waiter looks very smiliar to the first man in the sketch??
Is this the match you are referring to? To the best of my knowledge no one has mentioned this before. You may have made a match. I think there are similarities.
What does everyone think?

Attachments

• RC waiter.JPG
    RC waiter.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 77
I am sorry, i can't see a match
It looks to me like different nose and chin

JMO

Welcome to WS, Flyer. Excuse my poor manners being late to send you a welcome.
pc30.gif

Thanks arielilane! Not to worry....I'm familiar with message boards, so with so many members onboard, I don't expect a ''red carpet''! LOL!

I have to step out for a while, but I will try and dig up some important papers involving Zaglanitis <modsnip>

Unfortunately, I've had to remove a few posts regarding Zaglanitis. When posting any sort of information about someone, please make certain you have the correct individual tied to this case. We can't throw out names and pictures unless we're certain.

Goodnight all .... later ... catch ya'all on the rebound.

regarding the cruise ship photos I found this During the party, Amy and I went to the 4th deck to look at the photos that had been taken after dinner that evening. ALL of Amy&#8217;s photos were missing! We asked the person in charge of the gallery where Amy&#8217;s pictures would be posted. He said he remembered placing them with the other photos taken at the same time, but acknowledged he couldn&#8217;t find them either. I asked him if he could have them redeveloped and he agreed, claiming they would be available the next day. In my possession, I still have the ticket for the redevelopment of those photos.

about the waiter and handler photo they look very close to me i am however basing it on the one photo with the hat and i agree the nose looks different but i see the same squareness to the chin right down to the shading around the eyes are the corners of the mouth the eyebrows to me are exactly the same and the distance between the tip of the nose and the lip looks the same of course the picture isnt crystal clear but it was enough to make me take a second look thanks for doing the side by side for me!

Unfortunately, I've had to remove a few posts regarding Zaglanitis. When posting any sort of information about someone, please make certain you have the correct individual tied to this case. We can't throw out names and pictures unless we're certain.

I totally understand......hence my uncertainty.
I apologize......what did bring me to this site was the uncanniness of the one you described and the one I know.

WooHoo Flyer! Welcome WeLcOmE WELCOME! Sooo, are we at least on the right track I gather? Oh please say YES!

WooHoo Flyer! Welcome WeLcOmE WELCOME! Sooo, are we at least on the right track I gather? Oh please say YES!
My gut says a 90% YES.......but sadly my FACTS are pre-Amy!

And thanks for the very warm welcome!
NOW! I have to run or the stores will close on me!

Moderator, please direct us on how to go about a current age progression drawing for Amy. I believe that the last drawing was done in 2005. Many changes occur, especially in women in mid-30s. If we want to get more eyes looking for Amy, we need a new drawing. Many thanks...let's bring Amy home!

I found this article that appeared in Style Weekly on January 1, 1980 and found it both interesting and frustrating!!!

http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond...ly-refuses-to-give-up-the/Content?oid=1390272

I wonder why they have the date as January 1, 1980?

January 1, 1980 looks to be used in a whole page of archives. Thank you do much for this link! I did an archive search with terms Amy Bradley and came up with this:

http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond...=&feature=&keywords=Amy+Bradley&submit=Search

Looks like there's several issues...

I am a person that always likes to start at the very beginning to figure things out. In my research, I googled March 24, 1998 and read that the Jonesboro AR massacre happened the same day that Amy disappeared. I wonder if that delayed the media covering Amy's story, I am up to April 5th and haven't found any mention on CNN. I am thinking that at the time, they would have had the most news coverage on it. May be wrong. Any ideas what date the news broke?

Anyone following Amy's case absolutely MUST read all 3 Style Weekly articles linked ^, "Amy Interrupted, Parts I, II and III".

There is so much information in those 3 articles, I don't even know where to begin. Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321