VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so you guys don't think "exotica" and "jas" are the same person? they look EXACTLY the same. we've been debating for years whether "jas" is amy, and since it's obvious the "exotica" pictures ARE NOT amy and (to me at least) obvious "exotica" is "jas" then for me it firmly answers the question. please let me know if i'm missing something.

No they are not the same person. I never claimed that I thought they were. I was merely showing how Jas's picture got moved around so much.

There are other pics of exotica (like the one posted with her naked under a waterfall of some sort) and you can tell that it is not Amy or Jas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait, so you guys don't think "exotica" and "jas" are the same person? they look EXACTLY the same. we've been debating for years whether "jas" is amy, and since it's obvious the "exotica" pictures ARE NOT amy and (to me at least) obvious "exotica" is "jas" then for me it firmly answers the question. please let me know if i'm missing something.

I think I'm getting confused now. :confused: Are you saying that you think 'exotica' and 'jas' are the same person ? Are you sure you're looking at the correct photos,
masootz ? 'Exotica' is the girl in the photos that Murkywaters posted earlier, or was that Addysmom ? :waitasec: ... oh well, and can also be seen in the post right above yours #720, and who is a totally different person from 'Jas'.

The question remains, where is Amy now and how can she be found? imo.
If that is not A on the adult site, why would it continue to be posted there after all the publicity, unless they are using Amy`s likeness to generate hits..

sometimes i live in a perpetual state of confusion.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58955&d=1410789183

the above link is to the left/right pic shown upthread. to me the person in the left picture looks like the exact same person in the right picture. you guys/gals are saying it's two different people based on other pictures you've seen? (i'm not currently in a position to view dodgy web sites). thanks in advance.

the above link is to the left/right pic shown upthread. to me the person in the left picture looks like the exact same person in the right picture. you guys/gals are saying it's two different people based on other pictures you've seen? (i'm not currently in a position to view dodgy web sites). thanks in advance.

Also do not want to visit dodgy sites, but the pics. posted look similar in terms of shoes, legs, hair length, but the one on the right looks most like Amy in my opinion and the one on the left looks like a male trying to look like pic on right(Amy?) imo, fwiw.

All I can say is, to me, the two photos above are of the same person

I can assure you I delved deep into these dodgy sites and looked at many many women who wore next to nothing. In my opinion, I did not see that bed, background, outfit, or woman in any other pictures. I agree exotica looks similar to Jas but I do not believe it is.

I can assure you I delved deep into these dodgy sites and looked at many many women who wore next to nothing. In my opinion, I did not see that bed, background, outfit, or woman in any other pictures. I agree exotica looks similar to Jas but I do not believe it is.

:sheesh: I just don't see any resemblance. Exotica is olive skinned, a thinner face with higher more prominent cheek bones, and her cheeks are not as full as Jas'. She also appears to have a higher forehead. Jas has fair, light skin and deeper more obvious nasolabial folds. Eyes, everything are different, jmo. Oh well.... :sigh:

Thanks again for looking and sharing what you found !

Thanks again for looking and sharing what you found !

I second the thanks :). AddysMom is much braver than I am. I'm a coward, afraid of what I might be getting into if I go on those websites. Or, maybe my fears are unfounded ? :dunno:

You're welcome guys. I really felt a strong pull to try and see what I could find. Id like to think the FBI has done that but who knows....I definitely needed a shower afterward. It was very hard to see. I also ran quite a few virus programs afterward. My modem needed a bath too

You're welcome guys. I really felt a strong pull to try and see what I could find. Id like to think the FBI has done that but who knows....I definitely needed a shower afterward. It was very hard to see. I also ran quite a few virus programs afterward. My modem needed a bath too

Just in case, how does one give their modem a "bath"? TIA :)

addysmom - thanks for posting the pictures you found. to clear up confusion, i wasn't claiming you thought anyone looked like anyone, i was confused because i saw the pictures of "exotica" (the ones posted, not any from other sites as i can't currently look at dodgy web sites) and i thought you had found more pictures of "jas", but obviously taken years earlier or later than the infamous ones on the bed that a lot of people think are ab. i see now that you and others are saying "jas" and "exotica" are two different people, and that "exotica" isn't ab, but "jas" may still be ab. i think i've got that straight now.

that said, to me the pictures of the person called exotica that i've seen (the one in the black dress thing sitting on the wooden step and the one by the rock waterfall) are absolutely the same person as jas imo, but probably taken years earlier or later. i don't want to speak for anybody else, but it sounds like dushi and dotr are of the same opinion. the eyes, nose and mouth are a perfect match, although the infamous "maybe ab" pictures look like the woman has gone through a lot (drugs, abuse, who knows). the reason it's of interest to me is because if exotica = jas then we've solved the jas = ab equation because there's no way exotica = ab. however it sounds like you've seen other pictures of "exotica" that convince you it's not the same person as "jas".

as always, let me know if i'm wrong as some of this ends up reading like an abbott and costello routine.

You are correct masootz. Sorry for all the confusion. At this point anything is possible, isn't it?

We have no facts in this case past Amy last being seen. So anything and everything we say is pure speculation so everyone is entitled to their own ideas about this case. That's really the beauty of this website.

Neesaki-
I give my modem a bath by running lots of cleaners and virus programs against what I've just looked at and subjected my poor computer to.

Thanks guys!

rsbm --

I don't agree. I have been reading these threads, and many posters do not think that Jas is Amy, myself included.

eta: I'm not sure if most people even think she was abducted to begin with, much less involved with the elaborate human trafficking schemes that some have proposed.

didn't amy's mom say she thought it was Amy? I would think she would be a better judge of that. No offense jmo

The idea that Amy could be up on that website with different pictures in different sections as some kind of code to others... Wow. Now I feel really stupid never having thought of that!

that's a great point! Just throwing it out there, but perhaps the positions have to do with her locations at the time...

didn't amy's mom say she thought it was Amy? I would think she would be a better judge of that. No offense jmo

Yes she does, and i agree that her own parents are a better judge at identifying their own daughter. They also believe she was abducted and apparently have good reasons to believe so, FWIW and JMO.

Yes she does, and i agree that her own parents are a better judge at identifying their own daughter. They also believe she was abducted and apparently have good reasons to believe so, FWIW and JMO.

But it also could be wishful thinking on their part, that their daughter is still alive. I would probably think the same if I were them. I am still undecided whether Jas is Amy, though I want to believe it.

Just want to point out that the Bradleys have had the Jas pictures examined by a reputable expert at identifying people in photographs and that expert is sure Jas is Amy. So it's not just the Bradleys alone and their 'parents' intuition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark