VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...if we can't make this readable I am going to obsess over it ALL DAY!!! C'mon, WSers...work a miracle!

I looked at it on my phone, tablet, laptop,zoomed in, zoomed out, I even printed off a couple of pages and stuck a flashlight underneath! And I still couldn't make any sense of it!

I see "part of something", "card" , "w.brown" (something with brown trim, maybe? Her bag?), the "FC 9 mm luger"...can anyone make out anything else?

I know this sounds stupid but can the person with the original copy try holding it up to the light. I think though that would only work with the original document. By the original I mean the actual report but worth a try?

Not unless that house is seriously cold. ;)

Didn't they see her at the door when they were leaving? Why couldn't she have taken her shoes off? Or am I missing what you are talking about? I don't understand half of the posts with code words for people and other things so I amy be missing this too. Plus I am naturally blonde ��

Yes but I have posted them there and so has someone else. For some they don't stay up long at some places. I would say it's time for a revisit. Some body who frequents there might have seen her.

What's good is the news station is tweeting the fliers. So I think also if the we retweet from the news station people might be less likely to ignore that then when the public starts seeing it more maybe they will be less likely to take them down.

Didn't they see her at the door when they were leaving? Why couldn't she have taken her shoes off? Or am I missing what you are talking about? I don't understand half of the posts with code words for people and other things so I amy be missing this too. Plus I am naturally blonde ��

I said the same she was seen at the door.

I think. It says she had a jacket on a and uggs.
She was either leaving or coming home for something
Jmo

I can see at the bottom line "attached" but yeah top 2 lines have to do with the check card. i thought i had seen "w.branch" but now since you said brown i kind of see that as well. i have copied this image and have reverted colors in a photoshop program and can not get it to show through no matter which way i edit. tried bringing up the ucr list but if that list is so then its saying some of these things are either intimidation or simple assault which does not make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3