VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
69 WH was into landscaping. Maybe it refers to an axe, chain saw, machete, stuff to take down trees.. Grabbing at straws hubby suggested it.

But why would his landscape equipment be on AJ's MPR?

I can see at the bottom line "attached" but yeah top 2 lines have to do with the check card. i thought i had seen "w.branch" but now since you said brown i kind of see that as well. i have copied this image and have reverted colors in a photoshop program and can not get it to show through no matter which way i edit. tried bringing up the ucr list but if that list is so then its saying some of these things are either intimidation or simple assault which does not make sense?

I got the same thing and freaked out. But I think the codes that explain the nature of objects taken is what we're looking for here. See Vice's post to me up thread.

that would make sense but then again they publicly asked if anyone had anything to cut down stuff when they were searching? strange.
69 WH was into landscaping. Maybe it refers to an axe, chain saw, machete, stuff to take down trees.. Grabbing at straws hubby suggested it.

But why would his landscape equipment be on AJ's MPR?

Guessing...but LE would have asked if anything was missing from the house. This must have been what Jen told them. Maybe she thought AJ stole stuff before she took off? Or whoever took AJ also took these items from the property? I dunno.

that would make sense but then again they publicly asked if anyone had anything to cut down stuff when they were searching? strange.

unless they just wanted extra so more people could be involved in helping

unless they just wanted extra so more people could be involved in helping

Or WH could have taken that stuff and sold it, between the missing person report and the search. Just sayin'.

she was seen at the door? when? sorry, new in here , ive been reading into this case for weeks now but just recently made an account to be in here to chat. so i apologize in advance for not understanding certain abbreviations and other things, trying to catch up :)

Or WH could have taken that stuff and sold it, between the missing person report and the search. Just sayin'.

Or WH never owned those particular items and saw an opportunity to get some new equipment by throwing that in the police report and then filing a homeowners insurance claim.

I have gimp 2.8 and have the document opened if someone wants to tell me how to do it - I will try :)

Isn't that code 69 in the same line as the ammo?

Guessing...but LE would have asked if anything was missing from the house. This must have been what Jen told them. Maybe she thought AJ stole stuff before she took off? Or whoever took AJ also took these items from the property? I dunno.

OK, I'm with you Mountain_Kat...the stuff on the MPR is what Jen told them was missing from the home along with AJ. Was WH in on filling out the report? Or did JH know the gun and/or ammo was missing on her own? And if they checked to see if the gun/ammo were missing, does this mean that somehow they thought AJ was intent on harming herself when she left home? Or WH convinced JH that this could be the case? I really hope we can see this redacted info.

Or WH never owner those particular items and saw an opportunity to get some new equipment by throwing that in the police report and then filing a homeowners insurance claim.

Would NOT surprise me. But we do know where the missing 9mm ammo went...hotel air vent.

Still catching up but, Zach and all you wonderful people invested in AJ and her well being, know that she has touched my heart all the way over in the UK. Been in lurk mode since day one as just don't seem to have much to add. I pray for a good outcome. Zach, be kind to yourself, you have the strength of us all behind you. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela