VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 69 should be 49. 49 is the code for ammo and that's the line with the ammo. 69 is either a typo or we're desmudging it wrong. I think third from bottom is 80, which is weapons - other (i.e. knives, nunchukas, etc.), which is also a little disconcerting.

I agree! 49 is ammo...I see 80 as well, so weapons (prob the gun)...71 prob jewelry...what some are saying is 16 (household goods) is actually "06" (clothing items).

What I see in order:
17 or 77
77 or 71
80 ? not sure

So we agree on:
80? not sure
:happydance:

Line 1 looks 79 to me - ONLY because there is that teeny little loop above the marker line that looks like the loop of the nine.

2. 77 to me, but I can see where 71 may also be the right number

3. I can't make out anything at all

4. I see 72 clearly on my screen

The rest we agree on so hopefully we are getting somewhere!

I think 69 should be 49. 49 is the code for ammo and that's the line with the ammo. 69 is either a typo or we're desmudging it wrong. I think third from bottom is 80, which is weapons - other (i.e. knives, nunchukas, etc.), which is also a little disconcerting.
Yes, how did I miss that? Makes since with the 9mm Luger quoted on the report also....

i know right now were talking about the redacted file but a little off that topic i wanted to ask yall something ive been wondering (new to forum btw) when i went thru AJ's twitter account the first thing i realized her last tweet that she made was before noon on 3/1, then a "retweet" of something later on. and as i went through her page its clear to see she's an avid tweeter, some days it looks as if she posted up to 20x a day , even if she wasn't typing her own tweet she always retweets, so with that being said does anyone here think possibly something happened on the 1st, then on the 2nd whoever did it made their cover up story, cleaned up whatever type of evidence they could have left behind an then after making sure everything was taken care of and in mint condition finally make missing person report in late evening on the 3rd? not pointing fingers, just an inquiring mind, thinking of all possibilities, and just stating my honest opinion and wanted to see if anyone else thought of that?

If 69 is really 49 then it is a typo...because that is one I can read clear as day on my screen.

Excellent...someone do a corrected list reading down. Or I will.

Did you get a chance to read my previous post?

I called in with a tip last night about financial aid and the officers demeanor surprised me. He was curt, dismissive, unfriendly, unappreciative and didnt ask a single question. Thats very uncharacteristic of an officer working a tip line based on my experience with other cases.

Are you freakin' kidding me? An officer with that kind of attitude obviously has a great distain towards the public. He/she should be grateful people are still passionate about wanting AJ's case to be solved.

Those are a lot of UCR codes on a missing persons report for an 18 year old home on spring break.

Excellent...someone do a corrected list reading down. Or I will.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh when I read it. All I heard was my mother back when I was a tween "clean your damn room...or I WILL".

*And that never ended well for me. :laughing:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh when I read it. All I heard was my mother back when I was a tween "clean your damn room...or I WILL".

*And that never ended well for me. :laughing:

:floorlaugh: Not ending well for me either, my eyes hurt so bad I think I might have a seizure!

Here is what I see IN THE ORDER LISTED BY LINE:

1. 79/77 - I see 79, others see 77
2. 71/77
3. ?
4. 72 or maybe 73 if I squint really hard and cross my eyes, but I'm 98% confident this says 72.
5. 77
6. 06
7. 16
8. 59 (or 69)
9. 06
10. 80?
11. 77
12. 08

Line 1: 77 = other (perhaps credit card?)
Line 2: 06 = clothing (brown uggs can be seen)
Line 3 : 17 I think = jewelry
Line 4 : 69 or 59, I think it's 59 = weapons accessories (99 mm luger bullets)
Line 5: 06 = clothing
Line 6: 80= weapon
Line 7: 77=other
Line 8: 08= consumables, can include personal hygiene items

If 59 is actually 69, then they are missing logging equiptment. I vote for 59. Makes way more sense.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/nibrs_specific.html

Agencies should use Data Value 19 when merchandise is the most specific description for the property involved in the incident. Often, agencies incorrectly use 77 = Other instead of the more appropriate 19 = Merchandise.

Line 1: 77 = other (perhaps credit card?)
Line 2: 06 = clothing (brown uggs can be seen)
Line 3 : 17 I think = jewelry
Line 4 : 69 or 59, I think it's 59 = weapons accessories (99 mm luger bullets)
Line 5: 06 = clothing
Line 6: 80= weapon
Line 7: 77=other
Line 8: 08= consumables, can include personal hygiene items

I see "check card" and "pants w brown" but the image from the thread I'm going on gets super pixelated, so it's not the greatest to manipulate

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/nibrs_specific.html

Agencies should use Data Value 19 when merchandise is the most specific description for the property involved in the incident. Often, agencies incorrectly use 77 = Other instead of the more appropriate 19 = Merchandise.

"Other" makes sense though because isn't that the line where we think we see mention of checking card?

Let me go look again.

Okay, on line 1 I see "partial part of". If the 77 here means other, than it must be something not mentioned on the list. Are checking/debit/credit cards already listed?

Looked again, credit debit cards are 09, so 77 here does not refer to credit or debit cards, I guess.

All I can put together for that is "partial part of" other (77) or merchandise (19). No clue.

Something in the August 2005 Crime Stopper Alert for WH sticks with me.

The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office further discovered that it is not normal for (his estranged wife) to have her telephone turned off and not be in contact with family members and that based on further information revealed regarding Wesley Hadsell’s criminal charges
he may be capable of seeking revenge towards his estranged wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela