VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm with you Mountain_Kat...the stuff on the MPR is what Jen told them was missing from the home along with AJ. Was WH in on filling out the report? Or did JH know the gun and/or ammo was missing on her own? And if they checked to see if the gun/ammo were missing, does this mean that somehow they thought AJ was intent on harming herself when she left home? Or WH convinced JH that this could be the case? I really hope we can see this redacted info.

Well, we can't say that a gun is missing, because we can't see most of the report. 9 mm ammo is crystal clear, though. But I bet if we ever ARE able to read this, the missing gun will be on there.

OY.

OK, I'm with you Mountain_Kat...the stuff on the MPR is what Jen told them was missing from the home along with AJ. Was WH in on filling out the report? Or did JH know the gun and/or ammo was missing on her own? And if they checked to see if the gun/ammo were missing, does this mean that somehow they thought AJ was intent on harming herself when she left home? Or WH convinced JH that this could be the case? I really hope we can see this redacted info.

Or what if JH called WH and said, "AJ is missing, have you seen her?" and if they had fought the night before, maybe WH said, "Gee willikers, you had a fight? I hope she didn't take my gun or ammo and try to hurt herself! Go check and see if it's still in the closet [or wherever]." And then JH went and saw it was gone..... which WH might have known already, IYKWIM.

Would NOT surprise me. But we do know where the missing 9mm ammo went...hotel air vent.

Right...and if that is indeed on the MPR, and WH was there when the MPR was filed...then that is another HUGE LIE from him. Also, I'm sure if he wasn't there, and JH filled out the report including the gun and/or ammo, she would've called WH at some point and said, "Oh, BTW, when AJ was missing, we couldn't find the 9mm & ammo...do you happen to know where it is?"

The UCR codes I can for sure make out (I think) LOL not in specific order:
8(something after this...can't read what's after the 8)

This is starting to feel like the "do you see blue and black or white and gold" with that stupid dress! LOL

from what i know with redacted files, they do not use a black marker, they use a red marker then send it through a copy machine (adjusted contrast settings an such) an then it comes out black so thats why when people go to try and revert the colors (black an white) it does not work because it was red. is there anyway that we can see this , has anyone ever been able to ?

lol oh my gosh yes, that damn dress!! i was so over going back an forth with poeple so i was able to do some quick contrast and saturatuon adjusting which then showed the dress go from white and gold to black and blue lol. so thats what i did with this document i tried playing with all the editing tools on my program (contrast, saturation, exposure, highlight, shadow, tint, graniness, ect) an still can not uncover anything its frustrating because now we are all so curious!!
The UCR codes I can for sure make out:

This is starting to feel like the "do you see blue and black or white and gold" with that stupid dress! LOL

The UCR codes I can for sure make out (I think) LOL not in specific order:

I'm seeing what looks like 805...but my eyes are really shot right now.

It could be that the police specifically asked about certain items - I could see them asking anybody filing such a report whether they owned any firearms and to look and see if they were missing. Since the MPR is the first thing they do, it could be that the police record every missing item because at that point they have no idea whether certain missing items are relevant or not.

Not 69 ... 59

59 = Firearm Accessories | items used in conjunction with a firearm to
improve ease of use or maintenance; gun
belts, cases, cleaning tools/equipment,
targets, aftermarket stocks, laser sights,
rifle/spotting/handgun scopes

from what i know with redacted files, they do not use a black marker, they use a red marker then send it through a copy machine (adjusted contrast settings an such) an then it comes out black so thats why when people go to try and revert the colors (black an white) it does not work because it was red. is there anyway that we can see this , has anyone ever been able to ?

We just put post-it notes over the information to be redacted then run the document through the photocopier (if we don't just put black bars over the redacted portions of a computer document). I was really surprised to see this document had somewhat readable information on it.

Well, we can't say that a gun is missing, because we can't see most of the report. 9 mm ammo is crystal clear, though. But I bet if we ever ARE able to read this, the missing gun will be on there.

OY.

This case just gets more mind boggling day by day. so from the very begining the ammo was missing and then oh would ya look at that 72 rounds found in WH hotel. so its like boom evidence right in LE face but then there could be so many scenarious behind it, i do feel that both parents know exactly what happen and at this point i dont even know who has done what since their story does not even match their report with LE. 7:30am yet WH states the lunch time visit, did he make it up to cover JH, did he make it up to cover himself, so many questions in my mind it just goes all over the place.

What I see in order:
17 or 77
77 or 71
80 ? not sure
I think 69 should be 49. 49 is the code for ammo and that's the line with the ammo. 69 is either a typo or we're desmudging it wrong. I think third from bottom is 80, which is weapons - other (i.e. knives, nunchukas, etc.), which is also a little disconcerting.

Didn't they see her at the door when they were leaving? Why couldn't she have taken her shoes off? Or am I missing what you are talking about? I don't understand half of the posts with code words for people and other things so I amy be missing this too. Plus I am naturally blonde ��
Good, I'm glad that I am not the only one that's confused and I'm not blonde,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela