VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to skip some pages. Will try to go back. My question is, is it normal for a redacted document to be so readable?

I'm hoping the case isn't where JH knew WH had taken the gun when he moved out and is reporting to the cops that it is missing. Sort of like a frame job. I can't help but feel that these 2 parents of hers are playing some kind of game here with each other too. The only reason I could really see AJ taking a gun would be to threaten someone that she was angry at. We know that she probably couldn't get on an airplane with a gun so that rules that out. Another reason that people have taken guns when they are high upset and have gotten in fights with parents, boyfriends/girlfriends, etc. and run away they have found it to be like a suicide situation (sorry it's so hard to think and say this about her.)

Your post gives me a weird feeling in my tummy, especially with this MP report. Pure speculation and IMO of course.. But If JH & WH were separated, AJ and her mom could have fought about that. Maybe AJ was super pissed about having to go through another divorce, regardless of how she felt about WH. My husband doesn't even start relationships with his mother's husbands anymore because 2-5 years and they're gone. It gets back to WH that they are fighting, maybe even from JH because she's like "now it's your fault my daughter is out there! Fix it!" and he takes the opportunity to get back at JH.. (Maybe AJ was being defensive over her sisters, threatening to bring them with her and theu couldn't handle that.. ) JH realizes what's missing when she can't find AJ. I mean she never really thought WH would hurt AJ. She puts two and two together. JH and LE have been working together to get WH to slip/talk/whatever hence her radio silence. She hasn't actually connected herself to Wes or publicly supported him. Maybe she is so upset she really can't talk about him. She knows what's going on behind the scenes so is able to maintain a sense of "composure" during interviews. Now they are building a case.

This is not necessarily what I definitely think happened or a scenario that fills in gaps, addresses lies and different meetings but just a loose, general theory that popped into my head when trying to digest the MP report. It's too early for wine :scared:

80 is weapons other than firearms. Tasers are listed. Could possibly include household scissors? I dunno.

I ran this through every filter I could think of to clarify, including flipping it to a negative and adjusting contrast, etc. as a negative. It really doesn't get any more readable than this, since it's a flat document and both inks (printer ink and redaction ink) are black. No way to read through layers on a flat image. So, here's what I see in terms of codes and readable text:

line 1 = 77 "partial part of"
line 2 = 71 or 77 "check card"
line 3 = unreadable
line 4 = 77
line 5 = 77
line 6 = 06 "pants w/brown"
line 7 = 16 either the word "key" or a word that ends in key
line 8 = 69 "FC 9mm Luger"
line 9 = 16
line 10= 8 something. It's a two digit number, not three.
line 11 = 77
line 12 = 08 "attached"

lol oh my gosh yes, that damn dress!! i was so over going back an forth with poeple so i was able to do some quick contrast and saturatuon adjusting which then showed the dress go from white and gold to black and blue lol. so thats what i did with this document i tried playing with all the editing tools on my program (contrast, saturation, exposure, highlight, shadow, tint, graniness, ect) an still can not uncover anything its frustrating because now we are all so curious!!
Based on the post above, did you try red? ;) I don't really think it will work. =/

Ok well until someone can help me out here is the info

Victim was last seen by her mother on 03-02-15 at 0730 hrs just before going to work. When mother returned home, her daughter was not there.

More to come, and mods I promise to add a link to the document as soon as someone tells me how

So in the initial statement to LE, there was NO MENTION of the gas station meeting? Why not? Did WH not tell JH about his lunchtime meet up with AJ? Or did they agree not to tell LE about it?

So in the initial statement to LE, there was NO MENTION of the gas station meeting? Why not? Did WH not tell JH about his lunchtime meet up with AJ? Or did they agree not to tell LE about it?

it didn't happen

regarding 80, which is weapons other than a firearm...am I crazy, or wasn't it initially reported that they found a taser in the hotel room?

I ran this through every filter I could think of to clarify, including flipping it to a negative and adjusting contrast, etc. as a negative. It really doesn't get any more readable than this, since it's a flat document and both inks (printer ink and redaction ink) are black. No way to read through layers on a flat image. So, here's what I see in terms of codes and readable text:

line 3 = unreadable
line 4 = 77
line 5 = 77
line 9 = 16
line 11 = 77
line 12 = 08 "attached"
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/nibrs/nibrs-user-manual Pages 87-98

Line 10 could be 88 which is items whose property description is unknown until an inventory is conducted

line 3 = unreadable
line 4 = 77
line 5 = 77
line 9 = 16
line 11 = 77
line 12 = 08 "attached"

I think line 10 is "80", weapons other than firearm. I'm sure I recall something about a taser being found in the hotel room.

line 3 = unreadable
line 4 = 77
line 5 = 77
line 9 = 16
line 11 = 77
line 12 = 08 "attached"

Line 3=17 jewelry

Someone had to have seen AJ with Wes.
Otherwise why even say they met.
Makes no sense to me.

So I'm thinking that WH probably took that gun when he moved out. I can't imagine that WH would have ammo (scale with cocaine residue) in his room and no gun. I think she could have possibly just thrown that in there just in case, unless she owned a gun also. AJ doesn't strike me as one that would take her parents gun though but I could be wrong. IMO.

Several things on this thread are being discussed on twitter as well. Not nearly as accurately as I'd like to see.

She must have gotten that from a few of us SPECULATING about the ammo being missing being the ammo that was found in the hotel room.

Cripes, people get on my nerves!

Her posting that, like it is total fact- that feels really wrong. Especially when the information is blacked out on the report and people are just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela