VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the fifth line? That word at the end is driving me batty. I will tell you this, that the report is typed up in Times New Roman italicized. So if you want to type up various options, that may help. It looks like Gerey

I saw "key". Assumed truck key was missing. ???

What about the fifth line? That word at the end is driving me batty. I will tell you this, that the report is typed up in Times New Roman italicized. So if you want to type up various options, that may help. It looks like Gerey

I see "cerer" "gerer". :gaah:

Key was on the 7th line after the "Pants W/Brown" this is the line before the pants one.

My bad, wrong line. I see where you're looking now. Gorep? WTH?! Could it be "gopro"?

ETA: Nobody panic...I can't see.

Hey all, I was looking through the report from the baseball field again and look at the logo the kid interviewed. hmm

Does Hadsell have a boat somewhere or could 'borrow' and where? Starting to catch up from this morning, sorry if this has come up before, thanks all.

I see "cerer" "gerer". :gaah:

Okay, so don't accuse me of being a "Font Freak" but I think the first letter is a capital G because you can see it doesn't end in an open curl like the C does and you can see where it has the straight stroke up on the right. Compare it to that real clear C in Card. The last letter I think is a y because it has the extra stress on the left side like an italicized y does in Times.

that word is driving me nuts too, I stared at it for a while before posting the image but I'm still drawing a blank on it.

Jersey?

Okay, so don't accuse me of being a "Font Freak" but I think the first letter is a capital G because you can see it doesn't end in an open curl like the C does and you can see where it has the straight stroke up on the right. Compare it to that real clear C in Card. The last letter I think is a y because it has the extra stress on the left side like an italicized y does in Times.

Is there a clearer version of this other than the screen captured one?

I agree...capital G. Second letter sure looks like an "o" to me.

Is there a clearer version of this other than the screen captured one?

I assumed it said Gevey, the company that makes cell phone parts?

Jersey?

OT For anyone following the David Messerschmitt murder...there has been an arrest! (FindHG!)

I see no evidence WH was involved in filing the report at all. My impression from early on in this case the first few days was that there was no father involved. All early comments on the Bring... FB page were oriented towards JH only. Call your mom... Your mom is worried... Praying for you, JH... Then a few days in WH shows up in the media and all heck breaks loose.

Yeah in the report it has a section for other's involved and it has a section to actual list 2 people but it only has one listed. It looks like that person's name is Jennifer Hadsell. I'm just wondering if both Wes and Jennifer reported her missing that maybe it would include both of their names?

No, the person typing the report capitalizes the first letter of each word and this one is 5 letters. First letter definitely looks like a G. (He can't be that bad of a speller, lol)

Re: this MP report with inventory of missing items. Do you think JH gave LE this list WITH or WITHOUT WH's input? Also, if WH wasn't in the loop yet, who else might have been helping JH formulate that list?

People close to this case have urged us to take off the blinders. While I am very new to WS (so please be kind!), I am NOT new to cases and people such as these. I am just not fully "committed" to the idea that WH is a perp in this situation. In other words, I am definitely "dating" the idea, but I can't rule out "seeing other people," I mean "ideas"... lol.

I don't know the answer to that. But my question is this: when you file a missing persons report, and then ask if anything is missing, you don't do a total inventory of your house, do you? I mean, what the heck made JH jump to looking for ammo? Was it visuallu obvious that it was missing? Do they keep it on the kitchen counter or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3