VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect JH was asked if AJ could have a weapon with her, JH checked and realized the gun and ammo was missing, and it got listed. More likely WH took it when he left a few weeks before, and JH didn't know.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

That makes a great deal of sense.

Why is there a mention of a gun in the report anyway? If she's reporting her missing, did JH notice the gun that's usually kept at the house was missing too? Confused as to why there is even a mention of the gun on the report....

It seems to be protocol for LE to write down the model and serial number of any gun in the house or owned by anyone in the house. That was my experience in a somewhat similar situation. I don't live in Virginia however. And they did not take the gun from my house; they simply took the serial number. I wish we had someone from LE in here to explain why...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I really wanted to call you a "Font Freak"
Luv u

Interestingly...or not ;) ... I was away all day and my wonderful husband just presented me with a martini to chill me out while I try to catch up! Once again, I am so lost! :gaah: :shame:
Extremely interesting! Just make sure he doesn't keep bringing them while you're catching up. This thread goes so fast you might get tipsy.

Maybe what was noticed missing was that ever popular coffee table book on Vlad Gorev...

Vladimir Efimovich Gorev, known as Vladimir Gorev, was a military Belarusian known to have participated in the defense of Madrid as a Soviet military advisor during the Spanish Civil War. He was born in 1900 in Velizh, Vitebsk Governorate

ETA: all the cool kids are reading it... :facepalm:

Hypothetical situation...IF two adults are involved in a missing persons case of someone close to them, and even though these two adults aren't supposedly living together, BUT both are involved, why not make it appear as someone broke in your residence and abducted a person from your household AND if there's a possibility that items may be found/recovered during the search for that missing person, well then why not to cover your *advertiser censored**, just go ahead and include those items in the missing person report. Hence, it THEN makes it appear a POSSIBILITY that WHO-ever is responsible for abducting the missing person, also TOOK the other items listed as well. Sounds like IMO this took lots of pre-planning/premeditation and the mind(S) of more than one responsible person to get it planned out, oh just so well, to cover all bases.

That just seems like a little too much forethought for this cast of characters.

http://geveybox.com/

Boom.

ETA: except that last letter is not a y, so NOT boom.

So what is the middle letter and the last letter? They aren't the same IMO. I see a tail on the "y" but it could very well be a smudge from the "blackout." Keep in mind that the tail on a "y" in this font sweeps hard to the left. And since I first mentioned assuming it was "Gevey," I've stared at the "G" in LUGER and have convinced myself they aren't the same Gs. Haha! Thus, I'm going to stop staring at it so that my mind will stop playing tricks on me! I'll leave it to the experienced sleuthers!

http://geveybox.com/

Boom.

ETA: except that last letter is not a y, so NOT boom.

I was able to see a tail on that y when I adjusted it 50 million ways, changed it to red, and adjusted the contrast. Now I am half crazed from looking at it, but I am satisfied that it does say Gevey and that it is describing her phone case. Thank heavens I can stop looking at it!

Except the middle letter is not a V. I've also twisted this image upside down and inside out through photoshop and there's no tail on that last letter.

Interestingly...or not ;) ... I was away all day and my wonderful husband just presented me with a martini to chill me out while I try to catch up! Once again, I am so lost! :gaah: :shame:
I want one! (A martini, not a husband) ;)

No, the person typing the report capitalizes the first letter of each word and this one is 5 letters. First letter definitely looks like a G. (He can't be that bad of a speller, lol)

Go pro! Lol... I can't figured it out

Maybe what was noticed missing was that ever popular coffee table book on Vlad Gorev...

Vladimir Efimovich Gorev, known as Vladimir Gorev, was a military Belarusian known to have participated in the defense of Madrid as a Soviet military advisor during the Spanish Civil War. He was born in 1900 in Velizh, Vitebsk Governorate

:happydance:
Haha I think you got it!!!!

Of course!!! You are a genius!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members