VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and just because no one's mentioned it yet, we have a brand new time to throw into the timeline. The MP report states AJ was last seen by JH at 7:30. Not 7am as has been previously reported.

Yes, I did notice that, too.

We sound like Lloyd and Harry on Dumb and Dumber when they are trying to figure out Mary's last name so they can hunt her down to return her briefcase:

"Starts with an S.....swimmy, swamy, slippy, slappy.....Simmons, Solom, Swenson, Swanson? Oh here it is, SAMSONITE! I was way off...started with an S though!".

If/when the day comes we get a clear copy of this report it could be quite humorous as to what was REALLY on here. :giggle:

:goodpost::laughcry:

Kind of like in the "Others Involved" section - same thing - there are codes above that as well...but next to JH's name the code is CO. That's not listed in the options. O=owner, so my assumption is that CO equals something like"child of" and then the parent's name in that section...even though she's 18 and legally an adult. You can read JH's name in there and AJ's name and same address are listed under the Victim section.

CO could be complainant. My job used RO for reporting person.

Yes, WH said LE had AJ firing a gun on a video on his phone and WH admitted to showing her how to fire a gun....

Yea- I am very behind. Great news on the MP report. I see what WH is doing here with this bit of info sharing.

Oh, and just because no one's mentioned it yet, we have a brand new time to throw into the timeline. The MP report states AJ was last seen by JH at 7:30. Not 7am as has been previously reported.

Mostly b/c I can't handle any more time line inconsistencies, I'm going to chalk this up to the earlier 7am as being approximation (maybe they all saw her from 7-7:30 then left)...:gaah:

Respectfully, just jumping off your post, but we have to remember AJ HAS been missing since March 3 and STILL has not been found and no one has been charged. IMO there's a wide cast of characters in this case - one of whom is a well-seasoned felon. And plus the fact of all the indiscrepancies we've been subjected too by this cast of characters, makes it difficult IMO to know just how much planning and covering up took place. And plus the fact, we have no *reliable* source of when AJ was last TRULY seen. JMO.

I'm not worried that WH hasn't been hit with more serious charges. They have almost a month before he even goes back to court again, so he's not going anywhere. I think they're watching his cohorts, and IMO there will be more arrests. Then they'll hit him with the big one. They can put the DP on the table and negotiate with him-fess up where she is and we won't seek the chair. I know that to us it doesn't seem like NPD is doing much, but I'll bet they have many folks working on this case 24/7.

I don't believe WH ever actually went fishing. That was WH manipulation and intimidation, nothing more. "Those fish never stood a chance." Ooooh, spooky, Wes.

But on to your question about timing regarding the ODU game and the "fishing expedition"...I can't recall exactly when either of those events took place. The game was March 25, I believe. I think the fish were spooked a few days before that.
I agree. When they saw the reflection from his eyelids on the water ("GAME OVER"), they got those fins and flippers in high gear!

Yeah I was just looking too but can't find anything from that brand either. :(

The GeveyBox cases for iPhone do have the square cut out where you see the Apple logo through. I can't go digging through all the GeveyBox products right now, but I will check later. The first one I pulled up was black but had the same back to it. It's like an OtterBox.

JMO, we have NO reliable source of information that confirms when AJ was actually last seen (at least not to our knowledge) - for example, LE *may* have something more credible (such as surveillance) but we don't.

The only reason I would find the 7:30 time interesting is if it means her sister couldn't have seen her because she'd already left for school.

IF the ammo for the 9 mm was included in the missing persons report, wonder why the gun itself wouldn't be included? Because surely if you noticed the ammo missing, wouldn't you notice the gun missing too??

Oh, I can answer that myself, there just happened to be some ammo there for whatever reason, not necessarily was the gun ever there. Right?! Okay, then.

It's second-hand, if not third-hand to us here, that AJ was seen that morning before school. JMO

Has anyone else thought of the possibility that a lot of pressure and attention may have been placed on WH by others involved in the circle, in hopes of protecting another adult who was/is equally involved? (Yes, I realize WH has placed a lot of attention on himself, but he may have had some help is what I'm saying).

I was wondering where AJ went to shoot. Did they use a range or some where out in the woods. It's a guess but if it wasn't on a range has that place been checked out?

Has anyone else thought of the possibility that a lot of pressure and attention may have been placed on WH by others involved in the circle, in hopes of protecting another adult who was/is equally involved? (Yes, I realize WH has placed a lot of attention on himself, but he may have had some help is what I'm saying).

I think WH has been greatly influenced - even manipulated - by others in this situation. I am NOT saying he's a victim…but he's not a mastermind. He's too reactionary.

It's JMO, but I think IF and when the time comes, that arrest(s) are made in AJ's disappearance that a lot of people are going to be very surprised at what actually took place and who is involved in some way(s) in her disappearance. This is just my own personal opinion.

IF the ammo for the 9 mm was included in the missing persons report, wonder why the gun itself wouldn't be included? Because surely if you noticed the ammo missing, wouldn't you notice the gun missing too??

Oh, I can answer that myself, there just happened to be some ammo there for whatever reason, not necessarily was the gun ever there. Right?! Okay, then.

I think something hinky happened to that gun BEFORE AJ went missing, maybe even before WH and JH split.

I don't believe the time. I believe it was the first time given to police, but based on how often the stories have changed I don't lend much credit.

The BAJHFB page has a post specifically targeted at clearing up "misinformation" today says the last time she was seen was Monday at lunch, last time heard from was Tuesday at 5:30 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand