VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what the public knows so far from the NPD FB page. Even they have conflicting info. They also have her height wrong on their picture of her. That's it. That's all we have. Not much help. https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...4500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1&theater

First post from NPD:
Norfolk Police Department
March 5 at 2:09pm ·
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Norfolk Police is asking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old. Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.
Police received a tip that Anjelica was possibly seen on the Campus of Virginia Commonwealth University yesterday March 4, 2015.
At this time, Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play, however, they are actively searching for her, and ask anyone who knows the whereabouts of Anjelica Hadsell, or who have seen her in the last 24 hours, are encouraged to call Norfolk Police Detectives at 757-664-7026 or the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

Last comment from them as far as description/update info:
Norfolk Police Department Candy Jones Monroe Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing. We have not ruled out any possibilities, and we are pursuing all leads. We ask that anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

So, in the beginning LE stated no signs of foul play. Have they stated anything differently? Or are they still looking for her but believe no signs of foul play? I read here daily, but do not read many articles. From what I have read, I don't recall hearing from them really, which is odd in an involuntary missing person case.

I'm sorry....WHAT?! WH?! A good guy, an adult, a very caring parent?! WH the gun-toting, b&e'ing, dog punching, coke head?! Is this a typo? Because if not my head is seriously going to explode.
I agree with you Mountain_Kat.
From the articles I have read WH seems to have a very "bad guy" rap sheet. Many break and enters , robberies , kidnapping/rape (not convicted but still a suspect in his 1st wife's few day disappearance)

WH said in one of his rambling interviews, that he had threatened to shoot the texty teen but his 'friends' talked him down. Maybe he had the weapon that night, the 6th, and the friends reported it to LE.

What an absolutely horrifying thought! I honestly think WH is capable of anything. Praise God nothing like that happened.

(RSBM)

Did he really? As I recall, the wording was something weird like "I was going to fire a gun." And when I first read it, I was confused...I thought he might have been speaking of suicidal anguish.

The time of the "gun" ideation is confusing to me as well: was Texty in the house when he broke in? Or did WH mean he was going to track Texty down later and shoot his gun?

Can someone post a link to this video of him saying he was going to shoot him? Thanks.

I must say the moderators are totally on top of their game! I do apologize for the extra work! You can call me any time though and I will try to provide you with whatever you need to verify I'm married to my husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I'm still confused, but I'm not getting this cleared up: Was AJ legally adopted by anyone?? Doesn't child support cease when a child is legally adopted? I'm sorry, but I am not too savy in that, so can anyone answer either of those questions?

Great questions. Hope someone with experience can answer, since I've never had children.

Are you trying to cool me down by asking me questions, Bren? ;)

I'm usually called "bubbly bionic Brenda" at work. I try to stay upbeat. Try to remember that even if the worst has happened I will see Angelica again one day where all angels go

Has there been any word on the discovery at the Purdue factory?

My take on what Mermy was trying to say:
WH has acted as best he can to fulfill the role of "good father." He actually reminds me of a movie Mafia boss. "If you mess with my family," kind of thing. He is very violent and dangerous, I agree. I don't think he actually knows what it means to be a "good father."

I've been noodling that one a bit today, too. I wonder if there were any high school friends or maybe acquaintances that parents may be less familiar with that AJ may have contacted who went to VCU. Or even, friend of a friend. I don't know how we could find the answer to this without going where we are not supposed to go. But I'm putting a lot more veracity in this supposed sighting than I have before (which was none, previously).
AJ has friends that go to VCU and they are looking for her as well. So I think it's safe to say that she is not there.

Originally Posted by Mermy
Brenchen, drawing on my training, prior professional work and even my own personal *sense*; I have felt from the onset that WH's role in this was trying to be *the good guy* to AJ. Not an *ICKY* one. A *good guy* in a adult, very caring, paternal manner.

I'm sorry....WHAT?! WH?! A good guy, an adult, a very caring parent?! WH the gun-toting, b&e'ing, dog punching, coke head?! Is this a typo? Because if not my head is seriously going to explode.

Mountain_Kat, I am not speaking of WH as the man that the public has seen and heard and at this point now knows about his background, his at time very questionable statements, his arrest etc. etc. etc.

I'm speaking in that above paragraph about WHO WH was trying to be to AJ. The person he was attempting to be. The role he saw himself in. The messages he was attempting to convey to AJ, and possibly to JH and others.

People and their personalities and what they do and don't do under stressful situations is quite fascinating but very complex. When you work for years with parents and families IN CRISIS, you gain a great deal of knowledge and understanding. You glean valuable tidbits about what makes people tick. Emotions run rampant.

I'm not judging him, I watched him and listened to him. I have kept my mind open.

Professionally and personally I have always kept my mind open.

Does this help you to understand what I mean?

Can someone post a link to this video of him saying he was going to shoot him? Thanks.

Here's the transcript, pertinent section BBM:

WH: I left it beside the couch, I couldn’t put it back. I couldn’t put it back.

JF: You didn’t think to just call police right then? Like “my daughters jacket is here!”

WH: I thought a lot of things. Actually I didn’t think to call police once. Actually I thought to uh get a gun… discharge a gun. End of story. That’s what I thought. That’s what I wanted to do. That’s what I felt like doing.

JF: But you didn’t know at that point.

WH: I still didn’t know. But I asked my wife, in confidence, as well if I can make that sacrifice *crying* and once I know that I can make that sacrifice.. I’d give up my life for my daughter. But yet the police think that I hurt her. They can think what they want, say what they want, badger, question, do what they want, but I didn’t hurt my daughter. I don’t know where my daughter’s at. And I pray to God that we still have hope. What they're doing now is just part of what they have to do, I get that, but they had no hope last night for me and my family. They offered no hope. They wanted to know where she was at.

Anyone heard any word on a search today in Chesapeake off s battlefield?

I'm looking from the first post on thread, so maybe on the media thread linked there

but in the meantime, some notes from from luckyseven's transcripts

I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day.
page 3 (para. end "investigation.")

Where does "a wealth of facts" come from, I wonder? (top of page 4)

Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police.
(bottom of page 4)

This case is sensitive, I get that, and I am honest to God trying to find the faith and the courage to give them that time. Does anyone else hear this as an
indication of how set up the search was?

What "time", has LE been asking for his timeline?

They have now publicly said they are not ruling out foul play [...are a] a small victory
(page 7 after being asked if LE could be 'doing better?')

Victory, how?

Sorry for the digressions, here it is

you will be brought to justice whether *legitimately or not. But if you had anything to do with hurting my daughter the media won't be able to handle the repercussions of this. That’s all I can say because they stole a piece of my heart, a piece of my family, and, uh, yeah, justice will be served.
ends with it.

Hadsell worries about 'media' 'repercussions', not the *law, because "they" took AJ. So, he wants to go down as a sacrificial lamb, avenging angel and get public props against the them that took her?

bbm

To prove how tough he is, he of course punches an innocent dog, another in a line of inconsistencies.

AJ has friends that go to VCU and they are looking for her as well. So I think it's safe to say that she is not there.

That was another one that ran through my head because I thought it would have been a good place for her to hide since there wouldn't have been many students there.

I also thought maybe she took the money she got from WH(if she did) and went to the airport and got a ticket to Montana and is hiding out there

Like I said sooooo many different thoughts

BBM

I just squirted coffee all over my laptop. Thanks for the best laugh I've had all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove