VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: wild theory speculation ahead....

By virtue of her Filipino father, it is possible she could acquire Philippine citizenship.

source

If she really wanted to get lost, this could help her achieve it. She may not have thought of this directly, but it could be a possibility in the nearly 1 month since she has left.

She probably would require documents. She may have grabbed documents when she returned to the house when JH and girls were leaving. She may have known where documents were kept having needed access to these things within the last year to enroll in LU. Or, as mentioned above, she may have gone to Richmond to get what she needed.

Hmm I find this theory highly doubtful. When I got stationed in Sicily we found out Mel's adopted father had never filled out the paperwork for him to be an American citizen. So PSD told us to go to the Filipino embassy. We went there and they told us they had no record of him so he couldn't get one.

I don't know maybe with her birth certificate saying her father is Filipino they might do it, but if Mel couldn't get one, I don't think she would be able to either. Aside from the fact that her birth certificate would have said "L" and not Magpayo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious about the "date of offense on the possession of ammunition charge". If the ammunition was found by the police during the motel search
on the 21st of March, then why is the date of offense on the arrest warrant listed as 3/6/2015.

Charge : POSS AMMUNITION BY FELON
Code Section : 18.2-308.2 Case Type : Felony Class : 6
Offense Date : 03/06/2015

WH said in one of his rambling interviews, that he had threatened to shoot the texty teen but his 'friends' talked him down. Maybe he had the weapon that night, the 6th, and the friends reported it to LE.

Warning: wild theory speculation ahead....

By virtue of her Filipino father, it is possible she could acquire Philippine citizenship.

source

If she really wanted to get lost, this could help her achieve it. She may not have thought of this directly, but it could be a possibility in the nearly 1 month since she has left.

She probably would require documents. She may have grabbed documents when she returned to the house when JH and girls were leaving. She may have known where documents were kept having needed access to these things within the last year to enroll in LU. Or, as mentioned above, she may have gone to Richmond to get what she needed.

This would require several documents from her biological father, and it's quite a lengthy process.

WH said in one of his rambling interviews, that he had threatened to shoot the texty teen but his 'friends' talked him down. Maybe he had the weapon that night, the 6th, and the friends reported it to LE.

What an absolutely horrifying thought! I honestly think WH is capable of anything. Praise God nothing like that happened.

Bolded text is quite often a *tactic* when familial conflict occurs and a youth/teen leaves the home.

Now, in many, many, many (add several more many's) instances such a *tactic* is very necessary and a deadline to return home is stated and an ultimatum given. Calling the police and filing a report.

But, in this particular situation if my thinking (and your's also) holds merit; then AJ being 18 years old would not have to comply. Legal adult. Period.

Again, a runaway train (not young woman) began hurdling down a long track...

And, a thought if AJ is somewhere safe for initial purposes of space and a cooling off period, she very likely had no expectations at all that this situation would have become what it has. She wasn't a passenger in that train!

Maybe she did threaten to leave and run away and JH said well you're not taking your debit/card money like that she's not getting any funds from her to support her running away. Then she takes the debit card and cuts it up. Just something that could have happened. MOO.

Hmm I find this theory highly doubtful. When I got stationed in Sicily we found out Mel's adopted father had never filled out the paperwork for him to be an American citizen. So PSD told us to go to the Filipino embassy. We went there and they told us they had no record of him so he couldn't get one.

I don't know maybe with her birth certificate saying her father is Filipino they might do it, but if Mel couldn't get one, I don't think she would be able to either. Aside from the fact that her birth certificate would have said "L" and not Magpayo

Thanks Brenchen, that theory/speculation can be ruled out then: she would need, amongst other documents, her father's birth certificate, copy of his passport and a sworn affidavit from him.

I noticed that her SM has slowed down/stopped for longer than normal on weekends when she had previously mentioned she would be home. I can see how the lack of SM activity wouldn't be too concerning for a day or so.

So this is what the public knows so far from the NPD FB page. Even they have conflicting info. They also have her height wrong on their picture of her. That's it. That's all we have. Not much help. https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...4500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1&theater

First post from NPD:
Norfolk Police Department
March 5 at 2:09pm ·
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Norfolk Police is asking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old. Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.
Police received a tip that Anjelica was possibly seen on the Campus of Virginia Commonwealth University yesterday March 4, 2015.
At this time, Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play, however, they are actively searching for her, and ask anyone who knows the whereabouts of Anjelica Hadsell, or who have seen her in the last 24 hours, are encouraged to call Norfolk Police Detectives at 757-664-7026 or the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

Last comment from them as far as description/update info:
Norfolk Police Department Candy Jones Monroe Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing. We have not ruled out any possibilities, and we are pursuing all leads. We ask that anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

But IF detectives believed that AJ was an adult missing on her own, why would we be hearing from WH that LE were convinced that he did something to her. Why would LE even take out a search warrant for his hotel room?

Doesn't make sense. I'd love to be hopeful here, but I still have to look at the facts as I know them.

Well, WH could be lying or incorrect (because that's his idiom) or LE could be lying or incorrect (because of wanting to get info out of him--someone's idea of a tactic).

We have to keep checking sources. It's so frustrating. Can we even be sure that there *is* a video, or is that via WH as well?

Maybe he didn't want Angelica to become just another number in the countless number of missing in Virginia. I have to hand it to them on getting the media's attention.

WH needs to be released if nothing else to get their focus again.

Brenchen, drawing on my training, prior professional work and even my own personal *sense*; I have felt from the onset that WH's role in this was trying to be *the good guy* to AJ. Not an *ICKY* one. A *good guy* in a adult, very caring, paternal manner. Not, a controlling, manipulative way. (Some of this might exist in their actual relationship at times, but I'm speaking about the instances when the public has seen him and heard him, as a result of this situation.)

I performed the *tummy test* on this one over and over and the test results always gave me a *thumbs up*.

His continual usage of "my daughter" was his way of sending this message to home plate. Confirming over and over that he regarded AJ as his daughter. Anjelica, is her given name. The name, Anjelica, is how she is identified in society. MY DAUGHTER is connection! MY DAUGHTER is personal!

And, he did get the media's attention. And, he attempted to make full use of it. This use of the media brought both positive and negative.

This family was placed under a microscope!!!! Something, I truly feel that they never expected to happen.

Zach has demonstrated here and via his blog etc. that he loves AJ very much and he completely regards her as his daughter also. This post is not to discount anything about Zach at all. If he happens to read this, I want to make sure he knows that I totally respect his love for AJ and acknowledge that he feels that AJ is also his daughter. Knowing nothing about AJ's bio father, I can't speak to him.

But, I feel it's very likely that "MY DAUGHTER" means a great deal to all three of them!

Brenchen, drawing on my training, prior professional work and even my own personal *sense*; I have felt from the onset that WH's role in this was trying to be *the good guy* to AJ. Not an *ICKY* one. A *good guy* in a adult, very caring, paternal manner. Not, a controlling, manipulative way. (Some of this might exist in their actual relationship at times, but I'm speaking about the instances when the public has seen him and heard him, as a result of this situation.)

I performed the *tummy test* on this one over and over and the test results always gave me a *thumbs up*.

His continual usage of "my daughter" was his way of sending this message to home plate. Confirming over and over that he regarded AJ as his daughter. Anjelica, is her given name. The name, Anjelica, is how she is identified in society. MY DAUGHTER is connection! MY DAUGHTER is personal!

And, he did get the media's attention. And, he attempted to make full use of it. This use of the media brought both positive and negative.

This family was placed under a microscope!!!! Something, I truly feel that they never expected to happen.

Zach has demonstrated here and via his blog etc. that he loves AJ very much and he completely regards her as his daughter also. This post is not to discount anything about Zach at all. If he happens to read this, I want to make sure he knows that I totally respect his love for AJ and acknowledge that he feels that AJ is also his daughter. Knowing nothing about AJ's bio father, I can't speak to him.

But, I feel it's very likely that "MY DAUGHTER" means a great deal to all three of them!

BBM

I'm sorry....WHAT?! WH?! A good guy, an adult, a very caring parent?! WH the gun-toting, b&e'ing, dog punching, coke head?! Is this a typo? Because if not my head is seriously going to explode.

Maybe she did threaten to leave and run away and JH said well you're not taking your debit/card money like that she's not getting any funds from her to support her running away. Then she takes the debit card and cuts it up. Just something that could have happened. MOO.

These such ^^^^things^^^^ do happen when conflict occurs within a family.

Okay, I'm still confused, but I'm not getting this cleared up: Was AJ legally adopted by anyone?? Doesn't child support cease when a child is legally adopted? I'm sorry, but I am not too savy in that, so can anyone answer either of those questions?

WH said in one of his rambling interviews, that he had threatened to shoot the texty teen

(RSBM)

Did he really? As I recall, the wording was something weird like "I was going to fire a gun." And when I first read it, I was confused...I thought he might have been speaking of suicidal anguish.

The time of the "gun" ideation is confusing to me as well: was Texty in the house when he broke in? Or did WH mean he was going to track Texty down later and shoot his gun?

BBM

I'm sorry....WHAT?! WH?! A good guy, an adult, a very caring parent?! WH the gun-toting, b&e'ing, dog punching, coke head?! Is this a typo? Because if not my head is seriously going to explode.

I think that means he was trying to come off as the hero in this... to be seen by everyone as the one who saves the day. Just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet