VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In VA...you don't need a gun license, correct?
So, can a convicted felon live in a home where there is a gun?
(Does that make sense?)

So according to the redacted section, a check card is missing? Are they referring to the debit/credit card that was later found in the street? Or is this maybe a financial aid card?

That's what I see....checking card.

Haven't read it yet, but here ya go.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-308.2

And an interesting comment here:

http://vagunforum.net/virginia-laws/owning-firearm-with-convicted-felon-house-t3338.html

I had a similar situation four or five years ago when the person, a girl, I was dating was a felon. I kept a concealed firearm on me most of the time, and had them in my home. I talked to a state trooper about it. After getting the quick "company you keep" lecture he informed me that I had to maintain positive control of the firearm at all times. If it was in the car, I couldn't leave her and the firearm in the car at the same time. In the house they had to be locked up in a location only I had access to.

How do we know she was wearing Uggs? I couldn't read that in the redacted report and I don't remember we ever heard from JH what she had on that morning, or from WH when he "met her at the gas station."

I hope those who are close to, know and love AJ and reading here don't mistake our silly humor for disrespect or being insensitive toward this rotten situation. Pretty sure I can speak for us all when I say we genuinely want AJ found safe and well. This case is just so flippin' maddening with so many ridiculous details it's just easy to sort of poke fun at the idiocy. Just wanted to say that.
Thank you for stating this, because I'm bad about this. Please know that if I were close, I would be out there putting up flyers and my kids and I would be out there searching for AJ.

How do we know she was wearing Uggs? I couldn't read that in the redacted report and I don't remember we ever heard from JH what she had on that morning, or from WH when he "met her at the gas station."

Pretty sure I saw that when we were first looking...but I'll double check and correct if I'm mistaken.

Well, there's this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-4&p=11611133#post11611133

Maybe this is why I assumed "pants w.brown..." referred to pants with brown Uggs?

family suv long ago

Zach, I am guessing this is in regards to the green truck I was asking about? Just a heads up, click reply with quote, so when read by others, it can be read with what you are replying too.. Thanks for the response!

Lol well you know what I wrote but I was afraid I was gonna get slapped. [emoji112]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Momof4boys made me leave the house and go drink so I wouldn't slap anyone. LOL!

I hope those who are close to, know and love AJ and reading here don't mistake our silly humor for disrespect or being insensitive toward this rotten situation. Pretty sure I can speak for us all when I say we genuinely want AJ found safe and well. This case is just so flippin' maddening with so many ridiculous details it's just easy to sort of poke fun at the idiocy. Just wanted to say that.

And...most of us have been glued to our computers reading, searching, decyphering, reviewing, typing,etc. for weeks with respect to this case. One definitely starts to get alittle punch drunk after awhile.

guys, having very bad feelings every day without any info. really starting to affect me. may be taking breaks from here periodically.

Let's say for example, I shoot a raccoon with a 22 rifle and I no longer have the 22 rifle that I used to shoot the raccoon but I have the box of ammo that I took the bullet out of to shoot the raccoon and LE finds that raccoon with the bullet in it, can LE/ballistics match that bullet to the box of ammo that I still have in my possession?? I tried to Google for an answer but was unsuccessful in getting an answer to my questions.

Reviewing for my own clarification (feel free to skip past):

@9:30 pm on March 3, JH reports AJ missing. LE come out and file a missing person's report. JH says (in this report) that the last time she physically saw AJ was at 7:30 am on the morning of March 2. LE asks JH if anything is missing from the house. Obviously AJ is, but property wise, JH says that items missing along with AJ are (what we can see anyway): pants w brown uggs, consumables (which can include personal hygeine products...so perhaps this refers to some of the contents of a travel bag?), jewelry (likely the necklace on her person), checking card, several items listed as "other", 9 mm luger ammo, something we can't read but which may describe her cell phone and case, and either logging equiptment (HA!) or a weapon other than a firearm (tazer anyone?).

ETA: Curious that JH notices the ammo missing, but doesn't mention the gun missing. That makes me think she already knew Wes had taken the gun at some point prior to AJ going missing. And now I'm wondering about that picture Wes tells us LE showed him of him and AJ out shooting somewhere. :waitasec:

Just because I'm nitpicky, the only time tazer was ever mentioned was in the general category of guns/ammo/weapons that cannot be found in the possession of a convicted felon. It didn't actually say WH had one, it just listed them in the category. What he had and was charged with was the 9mm ammo.

Let's say for example, I shoot a raccoon with a 22 rifle and I no longer have the 22 rifle that I used to shoot the raccoon but I have the box of ammo that I took the bullet out of to shoot the raccoon and LE finds that raccoon with the bullet in it, can LE/ballistics match that bullet to the box of ammo that I still have in my possession?? I tried to Google for an answer but was unsuccessful in getting an answer to my questions.
They could determine that it's the manufacture of ammo, but that doesn't do a lot of good if you can't determine/prove whose gun shot the ammo. :(

Reviewing for my own clarification (feel free to skip past):

@9:30 pm on March 3, JH reports AJ missing. LE come out and file a missing person's report. JH says (in this report) that the last time she physically saw AJ was at 7:30 am on the morning of March 2. LE asks JH if anything is missing from the house. Obviously AJ is, but property wise, JH says that items missing along with AJ are (what we can see anyway): pants w brown uggs, consumables (which can include personal hygeine products...so perhaps this refers to some of the contents of a travel bag?), jewelry (likely the necklace on her person), checking card, several items listed as "other", 9 mm luger ammo, something we can't read but which may describe her cell phone and case, and either logging equiptment (HA!) or a weapon other than a firearm (tazer anyone?).

ETA: Curious that JH notices the ammo missing, but doesn't mention the gun missing. That makes me think she already knew Wes had taken the gun at some point prior to AJ going missing. And now I'm wondering about that picture Wes tells us LE showed him of him and AJ out shooting somewhere. :waitasec:

Also... 9:14pm, per the MPR. Because... nitpicky ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand