VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so quiet locally. Is everyone at the ODU game in NY?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think LE was misdirected to think seen on the 3rd. This is why them and the fb page is now just saying the 2nd. They are not even saying when on the 2nd. Idk. This tells me that they are now backtracking any info giving by the family.

I agree, but unless youre a college student or a child attending college the importance of something like that, especially in regards to this case, could be easy to overlook.

Thats why I passed the tip.

She also had tweeted that she had gotten some check from Norview that she hadnt expected- Feb time frame I believe.

But not anyone found her card, a certain set of people did. You're right. IIRC, he had forged before too. The card, as it was found may have just been a prop in a scheme in the overall disappearance without a trace, still, of AJ.

Her card being trashed made me wonder if Hadsell may have seen her aid as a cash cow of sorts, from early on. That's why I think mention of the $200 may have been to cover his own tracks on withdrawals or something.

That's some great thinking, FindHG!! If so, how despicable. It wouldn't surprise me though if Hadsell or someone in the "inner circle" wanted that money. Poor AJ. She was doing so well in school to make a good life for herself, unlike the disfunctional influence at home. I pray she took off. Don't want to think about what happened if she didn't, but in the end it is better to know the truth of what happened to her and get the person responsible off the streets permanently.

I agree, but unless youre a college student or have a child attending college, the importance of something like that, especially in regards to this case, could be easy to overlook.

Thats why I passed the tip.

And the whole adoptive dad thing, it would put him in a financial position that others, like Zach or her bio dad, wouldn't have, in comparison. It's a horrible thing to think that the motive of any harm that may have come to AJ or that she may be running from could be an assault on her financial well being at school.

That's some great thinking, FindHG!! If so, how despicable. It wouldn't surprise me though if Hadsell or someone in the "inner circle" wanted that money. Poor AJ. She was doing so well in school to make a good life for herself, unlike the disfunctional influence at home. I pray she took off. Don't want to think about what happened if she didn't, but in the end it is better to know the truth of what happened to her and get the person responsible off the streets permanently.

Agreed, and thank you, but it isn't mine. It is zapped who looked into it and brought it up for discussion.

I would think NPD should at least do a presser to alert the public that there is a problem (bad guy hunting pretty girls), or to NOT worry (the case of Ms. Hadsell's disappearance is an isolated event).
I'd be freaking out if I lived there.

If AJ did take off (and i hope she did rather than the alternative!) who is leaving her clothes on the road?

RSBM.
Great question!

Possible answers:
1) AJ did it herself because she didn't want WH around her sisters anymore. She staged it intending WH to take the fall.
2) WH did it because he thinks someone made AJ go away and LE isn't taking it seriously enough. "That's where I would look..." - paraphrased from jailhouse interview. Dump clothes, LE looks.
3) Someone else did it because they are helping AJ and thought it might throw everyone off her trail (with or without AJ's knowledge or direction).

Other ideas?

I personally am leaning toward #2 at the moment. I think WH has a magnified view of himself as AJ sees him, so he would never think she would voluntarily leave him. That's why he thinks someone interfered, forced her to leave, is holding her or harmed her. I think WH thinks he can lead LE around by the nose and that he's smarter than they are. By planting things here and there, conducting his own searches under their watchful eye, he can direct their investigation.

And the whole adoptive dad thing, it would put him in a financial position that others, like Zach or her bio dad, wouldn't have, in comparison. It's a horrible thing to think that the motive of any harm that may have come to AJ or that she may be running from could be an assault on her financial well being at school.

Agreed, and thank you, but it isn't mine. It is zapped who looked into it and brought it up for discussion.

It was a joint effort.I asked the original question and you added to it HG. Thats the beauty of this forum and in having friends who think along the same lines but just a tad differently.

I hope were both wrong but I cant help thinking that 5k would buy a lot of coke. Maybe thats why he had the scale?

Thanks to zapped!!!

Just a thought...
We are not sure the Obstruction Charges are related to the B&E. What if the charges are for coercing a witness, such as Wavy Kid, into saying he saw AJ driving the truck around 2. Actually 2:03
This would help strengthen WH's claim that AJ "departed his presence" at the gas station and headed home. Providing a witness who saw AJ after him. According to WH WAVY didn't come forward until a few days later. AJ reported missing on the 3rd. WH releases this new info March 9th during that woman's podcast.

"I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - "

Basically WH is saying "I wasn't the last one to see AJ"
BBM , IMO is double talk.

Make sense??? Also, couldn't one incident bring multiple charges.

Thanks to zapped!!!

It was a joint effort.I asked the original question and you added to it HG. Thats the beauty of this forum and in having friends who think along the same lines but just a tad differently.

I hope were both wrong but I cant help thinking that 5k would buy a lot of coke.

We all ride on the courage of those who provide the truth, I think, especially, family and locals.

It feels to me like his is being possessive and obsessive, not just protective. And I get a creepy stalker controlling vibe, not a nurturing fatherly vibe. JMO

I agree with you on this feeling. I can't help but wonder when LE looked at all the pix on WH's phone (a lot of which were probably of AJ), if they didn't get that feeling, too. They "interviewed" him for 15 hours and used those phrases over and over - 'You know where she is, you wanted to be with her', etc. - I mean, surely that didn't come out of nowhere. I think she stormed out after cc was cut up (but @ 4:30am - who wakes up that early? They were fighting at 10pm the night before - they were up all night?? Ok, but then once she got mad enough to leave, who did she call, where did she go? Then what happened?

And while I'm kinda thinking of WH, why the ammunition and saying "you'll never find the gun", that is so bizarre. I realize he was so high, he couldn't stop babbling but that was an almost incriminating statement. The fishing picture on 3/18 doesn't help his case, either. What's that about? Someone said a joke, I'm like..really? now? Most confusing case ever, but I'm sure LE has a great timeline. Doesn't look good for this beautiful young woman. Wish I could say otherwise. Hope WH has straightened up enough to be useful. JMO and all that jazz. Forgive me if I'm on the dark side of things tonight, it's the full moon coming up, I think. I would eat crow pie for days on end to see this precious girl be off on her own. Peace.

She would have shown back up at school by now, if she was okay, Imo.
Also, I really doubt her having a place to "hide out" for so long, without word getting out. A lot of adults can't manage that. She would need quite a bit of cash and/or some secret friend that no one is aware of. Just not seeing it.

Jmo

This is all so "Dylan Redwine" to me...jmo

The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words.
Make sense??? Also, couldn't one incident bring multiple charges.

Shortened by me for brevity and relevance.

Excellent point! Im also doubting WH's statement. How many kids speak like that???

Those are the words of someone with a large vocabulary (as WH has shown in his jailhouse interview) and who is MUCH older and more mature than just a kid IMO.

I would say something like and Im in my 40's.No way in hell my 19 year old would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove