VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping the case isn't where JH knew WH had taken the gun when he moved out and is reporting to the cops that it is missing. Sort of like a frame job. I can't help but feel that these 2 parents of hers are playing some kind of game here with each other too. The only reason I could really see AJ taking a gun would be to threaten someone that she was angry at. We know that she probably couldn't get on an airplane with a gun so that rules that out. Another reason that people have taken guns when they are high upset and have gotten in fights with parents, boyfriends/girlfriends, etc. and run away they have found it to be like a suicide situation (sorry it's so hard to think and say this about her.)

BBM. Your post reminds me of WH's curious comment on the page.

So the column UCR (on the report) is that to correspond with the above "Status Code" ledger? Then Status-Date was the date last seen?

L=Lost
S=Stolen
R=Recovered
D=Damaged
Z=Seized
B=Burned
C=Counterfeit/Forged
F=Found
U=Unknown

I am wondering if anyone can make out the UCR column as it may indicate the above codes. Or...maybe the Status-Date both go in the same column?

I don't know what UCR would stand for...otherwise it may make it clear what should go in each column.

I was thinking the Status Code would maybe go in the UCR column, and then the Status-Date would be maybe when the property was last seen ...or something like that?

It's hard to make out but looks like numbers in the UCR column, the first 2 look like 22 or 27 or 77

I actually saw a woman with a long stick and what looked like a teenage boy searching near Southern Packing on my way home from work yesterday afternoon. They were out by the road where the brush is next to the meat place. The only reason I assumed they were searching was because no one walks on that road and poking around in the brush kinda gave it away. :) But you never know??

I asked this and I believe raysgirl said it looked like '69' was in the UCR column. I thought it would be F or U in that particular box?

UCR

Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) serve as periodic nationwide assessments of reported crimes not available elsewhere in the criminal justice system. By 1985, there were approximately 17,000 law enforcement agencies contributing reports either directly or through their state reporting programs. By 1998, the number of agencies was over 18,500. More information about the development of the UCR Program can be found on the FBI website.
from this site http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/NACJD/guides/ucr.html

Zach,
I took a break to go make muffins with my girls and pray for you. This verse came to me while praying, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9. I think this is for you and for AJ.

I think UCR stands for Uniform Crime Report and I think the numbers being seen are 77 JHs DOB and 96 AJs DOB which would maybe tie ownership of item to the person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to make out but looks like numbers in the UCR column, the first 2 look like 22 or 27 or 77

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/nibrs/manuals/v1all.pdf
TNote: The numbers in parentheses are the UCR Offense Codes of the offenses.

1. Arson (200)
2. Assault Offenses

Aggravated Assault (13A) Simple Assault (13B) Intimidation (13C)

3. Bribery (510)
4. Burglary/Breaking and Entering (220)
5. Counterfeiting/Forgery (250)
6. Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property (290) 7. Drug/Narcotic Offenses

Drug/Narcotic Violations (35A)

Drug Equipment Violations (35B) 8. Embezzlement (270)

9. Extortion/Blackmail (210) 10. Fraud Offenses

False Pretenses/Swindle/Confidence Game (26A) Credit Card/Automated Teller Machine Fraud (26B) Impersonation (26C)
Welfare Fraud (26D)

Wire Fraud (26E) 11. Gambling Offenses

Betting/Wagering (39A) Operating/Promoting/Assisting Gambling (39B) Gambling Equipment Violations (39C)
Sports Tampering (39D)

12. Homicide Offenses
Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter (09A) Negligent Manslaughter (09B)
Justifiable Homicide (09C)

13. Kidnaping/Abduction (100) 14. Larceny/Theft Offenses

Pocket-picking (23A)
Purse-snatching (23B)
Shoplifting (23C)
Theft From Building (23D)

Theft From Coin-Operated Machine or Device (23Eheft From Motor Vehicle (23F)
Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories (23G) All Other Larceny (23H)

15. Motor Vehicle Theft (240)
16. *advertiser censored*/Obscene Material (370) 17. Prostitution Offenses

Prostitution (40A)

Assisting or Promoting Prostitution (40B) 18. Robbery (120)

19. Sex Offenses, Forcible Forcible Rape (11A)

Forcible Sodomy (11B)
Sexual Assault With An Object (11C) Forcible Fondling (11D)

20. Sex Offenses, Nonforcible Incest (36A)

Statutory Rape (36B)
21. Stolen Property Offenses (Receiving, etc.) (280) 22. Weapon Law Violations (520)

Ah, the codes make more sense... 22 especially

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/nibrs/manuals/v1all.pdf
TNote: The numbers in parentheses are the UCR Offense Codes of the offenses.

1. Arson (200)
2. Assault Offenses

Aggravated Assault (13A) Simple Assault (13B) Intimidation (13C)

3. Bribery (510)
4. Burglary/Breaking and Entering (220)
5. Counterfeiting/Forgery (250)
6. Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property (290) 7. Drug/Narcotic Offenses

Drug/Narcotic Violations (35A)

Drug Equipment Violations (35B) 8. Embezzlement (270)

9. Extortion/Blackmail (210) 10. Fraud Offenses

False Pretenses/Swindle/Confidence Game (26A) Credit Card/Automated Teller Machine Fraud (26B) Impersonation (26C)
Welfare Fraud (26D)

Wire Fraud (26E) 11. Gambling Offenses

Betting/Wagering (39A) Operating/Promoting/Assisting Gambling (39B) Gambling Equipment Violations (39C)
Sports Tampering (39D)

12. Homicide Offenses
Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter (09A) Negligent Manslaughter (09B)
Justifiable Homicide (09C)

13. Kidnaping/Abduction (100) 14. Larceny/Theft Offenses

Pocket-picking (23A)
Purse-snatching (23B)
Shoplifting (23C)
Theft From Building (23D)

Theft From Coin-Operated Machine or Device (23Eheft From Motor Vehicle (23F)
Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories (23G) All Other Larceny (23H)

15. Motor Vehicle Theft (240)
16. *advertiser censored*/Obscene Material (370) 17. Prostitution Offenses

Prostitution (40A)

Assisting or Promoting Prostitution (40B) 18. Robbery (120)

19. Sex Offenses, Forcible Forcible Rape (11A)

Forcible Sodomy (11B)
Sexual Assault With An Object (11C) Forcible Fondling (11D)

20. Sex Offenses, Nonforcible Incest (36A)

Statutory Rape (36B)
21. Stolen Property Offenses (Receiving, etc.) (280) 22. Weapon Law Violations (520)

Also states that Missing Person/(Should not be reported as it is not an offense)

I asked this and I believe raysgirl said it looked like '69' was in the UCR column. I thought it would be one of the status codes In that particular box?

Kind of like in the "Others Involved" section - same thing - there are codes above that as well...but next to JH's name the code is CO. That's not listed in the options. O=owner, so my assumption is that CO equals something like"child of" and then the parent's name in that section...even though she's 18 and legally an adult. You can read JH's name in there and AJ's name and same address are listed under the Victim section.

I have been searching for anything. Spent the weekend in the woods and swamps and looking in abandoned houses. I have contacted CNN, with no response yet. I want national media to do a story on her. I feel, spreading the information is the best way to search right now. The police are aware of possible areas to search and unfortunately, I can't say whether they are searching or not, because I don't know. The area has countless possible areas to throw whatever away. If you guys are right in saying WH did something, then that means Anjelica may not be in her earthly body anymore. I believe that if she is not, then she was gently put somewhere to be found. Aligning that with the placement of the other clues. But that is speculation and although I don't have a lot of other theories that hold water, there still may be other options, such as her being held or locked up somewhere and co-conspirators hiding her of her own will. I dearly hope and pray that God's grace shine brightly and His goodness AND JUSTICE known without doubt to all who witness this entire situation.
You are such a good daddy, Zach.

IMO, this is another deeply troubling find. When WH said they would never find the gun, it sounded to me like he was referring to it as if LE knew it was a murder weapon and he was taunting them. That struck me as a strange thing for him to say considering that there wasn't a murder to investigate yet. Now that it seems like the bullets that were found in WH's hotel room were reported missing by JH in the original MP report, it seems even more like that's the case.

As I said earlier, I sensed a change in JH's actions to more of mourning than searching after WH was arrested, and this might be one of the things that brought her to this realization. She files a MP report and includes a missing gun and ammo (if the gun is in the report as well, that is). It's a troublesome discovery obviously in conjunction with her daughter missing, but when the ammo shows up hidden WH's hotel room as he's being arrested for witness intimidation and telling LE that they'll never find the gun, what was troublesome suddenly becomes foreboding. I pray differently, but I really fear this case will not have a happy outcome.

As for where the gun is, despite WH's bravado, could it be "hidden in plain sight"? Perhaps with someone who has been brazen about telling people he has a license to open carry? Just a thought.

Also states that Missing Person/(Should not be reported as it is not an offense)

BAM!
3. Property Segment

Property Segments are used to describe the type, value, and (for drugs and narcotics seized in drug cases) quantity of property involved in the incident.

A Property Segment should be submitted for each type of property loss/etc., i.e., Burned, Counterfeited/Forged, Destroyed/Damaged/Vandalized, Recovered, Seized, and/or Stolen/Etc. (includes bribed, defrauded, embezzled, extorted, ransomed, robbed, etc.) that occurred in the incident.

Property Segments should be submitted when a Crime Against Property or Kidnaping/ Abduction is involved in an incident. Therefore, Property Segments should be submitted only if the incident included one or more of the following offenses:

100 Kidnaping/Abduction 120 Robbery

200 Arson
210 Extortion/Blackmail 220 Burglary/B&E

23A Pocket-picking

23B Purse-snatching

23C Shoplifting

23D Theft From Building

23E TheftFromCoin-OperatedMachineorDevice

23F TheftFromMotorVehicle

23G Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories

23H All Other Larceny

240 Motor Vehicle Theft 250 Counterfeiting/Forgery

26A False Pretenses/Swindle/Confidence Game

26B Credit Card/Automatic Teller Machine Fraud

26C Impersonation

26D Welfare Fraud

26E WireFraud

270 Embezzlement
280 Stolen Property Offenses (Receiving, etc.) 290 Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property

35A Drug/Narcotic Violations

35B Drug Equipment Violations

39A Betting/Wagering

39B Operating/Promoting/Assisting Gambling

39C GamblingEquipmentViolations

39D Sports Tampering

510 Bribery

The data elements used in the Property Segment are:

[1 ORI Number]

[2 Incident Number]
14 Type Property Loss/Etc.
15 Property Description
16 Value of Property
17 Date Recovered
18 Number of Stolen Motor Vehicles
19 Number of Recovered Motor Vehicles 20 Suspected Drug Type
21 Estimated Drug Quantity
22 Type Drug Measurement

Up to ten types of property (e.g., Aircraft, Alcohol, and Automobiles) can be reported for each type of property loss/etc. If there was no property loss/etc., 1 = None should be entered into Data Element 14 (Type Property Loss/Etc.), and Data Elements 15 through 22 should be left blank. If it is not known whether a property loss/etc. occurred, 8 = Unknown should be entered into Data Element 14, and Data Elements 15 through 22 should be left blank.

So the column UCR (on the report) is that to correspond with the above "Status Code" ledger? Then Status-Date was the date last seen?

L=Lost
S=Stolen
R=Recovered
D=Damaged
Z=Seized
B=Burned
C=Counterfeit/Forged
F=Found
U=Unknown

I am wondering if anyone can make out the UCR column as it may indicate the above codes. Or...maybe the Status-Date both go in the same column?

I don't know what UCR would stand for...otherwise it may make it clear what should go in each column.

I was thinking the Status Code would maybe go in the UCR column, and then the Status-Date would be maybe when the property was last seen ...or something like that?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Crime_Reports

Well, we certainly have been focused on her behavior, and we've discussed it within the TOS here. But by WS standards, she is a mother who has lost a child, and until proven otherwise, she's a victim. We have to tread very carefully on that subject. But I think MANY of us have focused on her behavior...yeah.

ETA: And I totally agree with you. Plenty of arrested development to be seen in these adults.

But until WH is convicted in a court of law vice the court of public opinion, isn't he a "victim" too? I don't believe he had nothing to do with it, but by virtue of being a legal guardian of a missing person doesn't he qualify for victim status the same way as JH? If so, I'd believe we're all guilty of violating TOS, since we've all at some point through this exercise painted a picture that involves pointing fingers AND toes directly at WH.

Through all of the shenanigans, I truly believe the ONLY victims here are AJ and her siblings.

Kind of like in the "Others Involved" section - same thing - there are codes above that as well...but next to JH's name the code is CO. That's not listed in the options. O=owner, so my assumption is that CO equals something like"child of" and then the parent's name in that section...even though she's 18 and legally an adult. You can read JH's name in there and AJ's name and same address are listed under the Victim section.

I believe 'CO' is complaintant

More than enough. It nails down the reported date and initial reported time of last seen. Seems the lunch meeting was initially left out / added for some reason.

Doesn't this conflict with the information "clarification" posted on the BAJHFB page? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist