VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to skip some pages. Will try to go back. My question is, is it normal for a redacted document to be so readable?

Maybe there person that usually does this was off that day!

Also we used different codes where I worked then another police dept. it's like 10 Codes . It should be all the same but it's not.

Does anyone know how Texas Equusearch actually would come to Norfolk and do an organized search? Would the request have to come from the direct family?

Mostly b/c I can't handle any more time line inconsistencies, I'm going to chalk this up to the earlier 7am as being approximation (maybe they all saw her from 7-7:30 then left)...:gaah:
So is it safe to say the first piece of information that has been corroborated, aside from AJ missing, is the 7 am time, since it came from the report and from her siblings?

I had to skip some pages. Will try to go back. My question is, is it normal for a redacted document to be so readable?

I don't know if it's "normal" but I do know it's often pretty easy to do. I'm a graphic designer and my brain is plugged into photoshop about 12 hours a day. Depending on how you adjust certain things, it's quite often very easy to read a redacted document/image. I think it all depends on who did the redacting to begin with. If it was someone familiar with photoshop, you'll never be able to read it :)

Does anyone know how Texas Equusearch actually would come to Norfolk and do an organized search? Would the request have to come from the direct family?

from their website: "Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case."

http://texasequusearch.org/report-a-person-missing/

not sure of "made by the family" because Zach IS family. not clear if it's immediate family or what.

I'm not sure on this.. I know with the Casey Anthony case, Cindy Anthony (Casey's mother) asked for them to come out and help.

I think WH has been greatly influenced - even manipulated - by others in this situation. I am NOT saying he's a victim…but he's not a mastermind. He's too reactionary.

interested to hear more on your theory about this!!

Mostly b/c I can't handle any more time line inconsistencies, I'm going to chalk this up to the earlier 7am as being approximation (maybe they all saw her from 7-7:30 then left)...:gaah:

I'm going with 7'ish too only because middle schools start at 7:30 a.m. in Norfolk and high schools start at 7:25 a.m.

So is it safe to say the first piece of information that has been corroborated, aside from AJ missing, is the 7 am time, since it came from the report and from her siblings?

The report says 7:30. That may not sound like such a big deal to swap 7 for 7:30 but it most definitely can be. My 16 yr old has to be at school for 8am sharp. She leaves the house at 7:25. If she left 30 minutes later, she'd never get there in time. So... 30 minutes does make a huge difference.

Problem is, that "last seen" time is coming from JH. 7:30 is not 7am and 7am is not noon and noon is not 12:45. I'm more inclined to believe whatever AJ's younger sister says about what time they actually leave the house on a school day.

IF the ammo for the 9 mm was included in the missing persons report, wonder why the gun itself wouldn't be included? Because surely if you noticed the ammo missing, wouldn't you notice the gun missing too??

Oh, I can answer that myself, there just happened to be some ammo there for whatever reason, not necessarily was the gun ever there. Right?! Okay, then.

If you notice on the report, the FC 9mm Luger is located in the Make/Model column in the property section. There is nothing else listed in either Make/Model or Serial Number columns. That tells me the gun was not mentioned on the report, just the ammo. If the gun was mentioned there would be TWO references in the Make/Model section, one for the ammo, and one for the gun (and serial number, if available).

I'm wondering if the person who redacted this document is going to feel some kind of heat from their boss for this. Even though it's not much that's readable, it's still readable.
And the way Cb is tweeting about the police report and JH reported this missing and JH reported that missing/stolen. I'm sure JH and crew has gotten wind of it and she may not be happy about it.

The report says 7:30. That may not sound like such a big deal to swap 7 for 7:30 but it most definitely can be. My 16 yr old has to be at school for 8am sharp. She leaves the house at 7:25. If she left 30 minutes later, she'd never get there in time. So... 30 minutes does make a huge difference.

Problem is, that "last seen" time is coming from JH. 7:30 is not 7am and 7am is not noon and noon is not 12:45. I'm more inclined to believe whatever AJ's younger sister says about what time they actually leave the house on a school day.

It is also possible that they had "words" when she came up to the house and they were late for school that day. With the other wildly disparate times, I just figured this was close enough.

Almost hit enter and then I had a new thought...If there was an argument, it seems that JH has been keeping that under cover. Perhaps there were words and they were late, but because she didn't want to explain to the rest of creation why it was 7:30 -- why they had words -- instead of 7:00 like they usually leave, she states 7am on the posters and FB page.

If you notice on the report, the FC 9mm Luger is located in the Make/Model column in the property section. There is nothing else listed in either Make/Model or Serial Number columns. That tells me the gun was not mentioned on the report, just the ammo. If the gun was mentioned there would be TWO references in the Make/Model section, one for the ammo, and one for the gun (and serial number, if available).

Yes, I realize that. That's my point - there is ammo at the house but there isn't no gun...

ETA: WH makes reference (verbatim) that the gun will never be found. Why is that, I wonder? It doesn't take too much wondering IMO to figure it out.

I wonder if they will have to deal with the same inconsistencies or if they will have the same information the police have?? Everyone's been given different times and days of the last time she was seen. She also been 5'1,5'2 and 5'6.

Texas EquuSearch will do whatever it can to find a missing person, but will not search for any person that has disappeared of their “own free will” or
by their own choice

One thing that slows our response and the search activation on a missing person … is when we learn the missing person’s family and friends have not been
truthful with us, or that they have withheld important information, or they have avoided or chose not to tell us about circumstances leading up-to or
surrounding the missing person’s disappearance.
They don’t realize that sooner or later, we will learn the truth.

Texas EquuSearch must have approval of the law enforcement investigator before we will actively enter a missing person case.

We do search for many people that might possibly be the victims of foul play, but only after law enforcement officers either requests our help,
or gives Texas EquuSearch their approval to enter the case and conduct a search
We do not accept cases for “runaways” unless law enforcement contacts us, and specifically requests our help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand