VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking its Wesley's cell that pinged there.
Maybe both! but my guess is its Wes.

At first I thought the same thing, but then I thought... If LE already knew he was working in the area, why would it be a big deal to them to run out there and search for a March 3rd ping?

What he meant to say was this. I broke in tha kids house and planted AJ's jacket then I told AJ's friends that I broke in and and found the jacket and all they had to do was say they told me they thought they saw it in there when they were over there. So, I know that you found her jacket when you went there because I put it there. I didn't think the kids would buckle under your interigation and roll over on me. Damn!

I'm not a MOD nor do I play one on WS, but some of y'all are getting dangerously close to getting spanked for sleuthing folks not named as POI or suspects by LE or msm. Just sayin'... ;)

At first I thought the same thing, but then I thought... If LE already knew he was working in the area, why would it be a big deal to them to run out there and search for a March 3rd ping?

Because I think its the phone the cops didn't know about till they arrested him

I'm not a MOD nor do I play one on WS, but some of y'all are getting dangerously close to getting spanked for sleuthing folks not named as POI or suspects by LE or msm. Just sayin'... ;)

If that's the case we can't talk about anyone since LE hasn't named any POIs or suspects! LOL. Frustrating...
Still going through media links - stay tuned!

So Wes how was her jacket discovered?

I said: wait a minute, my wife told me you found my daughters jacket. Ok well, [the cops said] “we don’t know.” I said what do you mean you don’t know? It’s a Longwood softball jacket with her name stenciled into it. [the cops said] “We cant verify it’s hers because...” – I don’t know where he was going because I cut him off. I don’t have patience anymore. You mean to tell me this person of interest could have bought a Longwood softball jacket and had her name stenciled into it... because of what reason? He just calmed me down - “handled me” that’s what I call it.

Are you quoting something, is this a theory? Where did this come from?

What he meant to say was this. I broke in tha kids house and planted AJ's jacket then I told AJ's friends that I broke in and and found the jacket and all they had to do was say they told me they thought they saw it in there when they were over there. So, I know that you found her jacket when you went there because I put it there. I didn't think the kids would buckle under your interigation and roll over on me. Damn!

Did LE actually say what, if anything, was found in a search of the home WH broke in to? Did they conduct a search, or did they ask the homeowner to allow them in to see what WH actually did?

What if WH asked the witnesses to help him, maybe stand watch while he broke in, and then told them to lie if they were asked (whether it was to cover it up or to protect them)? And I have to believe anything that was found after WH broke in would be inadmissible anyway, whether WH found it or planted it there, which is why LE and the CA were charging him with interfering with the investigation.

Because I think its the phone the cops didn't know about till they arrested him

Which is entirely possible, except neighbors telling media that LE told them they were looking for AJ's phone. Even if it was his coke-phone being referenced, it still doesn't make much sense when you consider they (LE) already knew he was out in that area working.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic

This is from WH mouth on his interview with Chelsea Hoffman. See the transcript here

Thank you!!! I appreciate the time everyone has put in to this forum and thread, but sometimes it's hard to recognize what's real and what's conjecture. In fact, I'd have to say that in this case that what I would think would be real isn't, and what would seem to be fiction is reality.

If that's the case we can't talk about anyone since LE hasn't named any POIs or suspects! LOL. Frustrating...

Naw, there's plenty we can discuss without violating TOS here :)

:waiting:

Just sitting here waiting for katydid to go off again about WH's:
(from Dexter's link above)
I said: wait a minute, my wife told me you found my daughters jacket. Ok well, [the cops said] “we don’t know.” I said what do you mean you don’t know? It’s a Longwood softball jacket with her name stenciled into it. [the cops said] “We cant verify it’s hers because...” – I don’t know where he was going because I cut him off. I don’t have patience anymore.

Seriously? Who does that? Who cuts off LE when they are about to answer something about your LOST loved ones piece of clothing? :facepalm:

Thank you!!! I appreciate the time everyone has put in to this forum and thread, but sometimes it's hard to recognize what's real and what's conjecture. In fact, I'd have to say that in this case that what I would think would be real isn't, and what would seem to be fiction is reality.

Which is why it's always helpful to provide a link or clearly state it's opinion or speculation, etc. Sometimes folks forget though.

LE has been tight lipped about the whole case but from the description WH gave of his interrogation, I believe they strongly suspect him. He's been nothing but dishonest from the beginning.

Yeah, that's the feeling I've gotten too - it makes no sense since outside help is exactly what's needed to find AJ. :confused:

The BAJH FB page hasn't had any updates or responses for the last couple of days. A senior reporter for Huffington Post offered help and got no answer.

So why is JH now asking for 50K funding to start a social media alert system for missing people? Why isn't she looking for AJ instead? If she can't even handle the BAJH page how can she handle a missing persons business?

I can't make sense out any of these people's actions. What about AJ? Doesn't she still matter?

Really disgusted about all of this.

I'm going to look for it right now - just give me a few minutes. And if I'm wrong about this, I'll be sure to tell you that, too. WH has sent us on enough wild goose chases...I don't need to add one more goose chase to the mix by saying something wrong! :)

More than 20 people were out searching for the teenager again Friday. Mr. Hadsell said her cell phone sent a signal from the area of Tidewater Drive near Thole Street*in Norfolk.

That's why so many posts here have been deleted and several of us are biting our nails hoping this thread stays open! We are making work for the mods quite difficult on AJ's threads IMO. While we can talk about people mentioned in MSM who aren't named as POIs by LE, we can't post our sleuthing of them. The mods provided us some leeway regarding WH's criminal history, but sleuthing is against the TOS, even when spoken in code! It leaves the majority of the thread confused anyway and it won't help us find AJ! I know it's tough, but we have to stick to the facts and only post things we can link to or things clearly marked as speculation. From what I've seen and experienced in my short time with WS, the threads staying within the TOS have way more positive energy, camaraderie, and productivity. The mods and admins are smart, the rules are in place for a reason.

BBM
Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member