VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming JH has been forthcoming, open, and honest through this whole situation. I do not make such assumptions. And I do not believe LE had this information prior. Sometimes the police make mistakes. But a mistake like this is almost impossible to make.
If I had to run the odds on this one, I think I'd put my money on "WH said they were searching there on the 13th because of a ping, but the 'real reason' for the search was prompted or motivated by something else." At least that's the theory in my Scenario #37. Haha.

P.S. MOO applies to all of the above statement

New Daily Mail article:

Divers search for cell phone of missing 18-year-old Virginia freshman in pond where 'stepfather's plumbing van' seen

Hines said that police showed him a picture and asked him if he had seen a white van for Quality Plumbing.

He said that he had seen the vehicle, which belongs to a company where Hadsell's stepfather Wesley works, driving along the rural road.

The stepfather of a teenager, 36, was taken into police custody late last month amid claims that he knows who has taken his daughter.

what's sad to me is that JH is more focused on "fundraising" to start an "organization" rather than do anything productive to help LE or find AJ.
JMO

I agree,

They're fundraising to start this organization
They talk about how they will use ALL available local mainstream media news channels to ensure maximum exposure.
They talk about gaining national publicity.
They talk about how a parent should not have to spend countless seconds and minutes waiting to get their family members face out into the public's eye.
They talk about how they will work with local search and rescue teams, police departments.

People would go out and search for AJ if "someone" would just ask.
Someone could have taken advantage of the Huffington Post offer or the Dr. Phil Offer. (and all local media offers for that matter, we know they ran 1 media outlet off)

People post on the BAJH page asking why there are so few posts on the page and the answer they get is -
maybe so few posts because we know nothing and there are no leads - (ugh!)
Maybe you would get more leads if you would flood the media with her story and appeal to the public for help with searching for/finding her.

There isn't a lot of media coverage about AJ where I live (North Chesterfield, Va.). The coverage that does stick in my mind (besides the fact that she is missing) is the video and story about her mother screaming at the media to leave her alone, and the story about AJ's step-dad being arrested and his prior criminal record.
Someone needs to fix that.

Somebody posted on the BAJH page asking if they need volunteers, they get no answers, they are ignored "crickets"
Somebody posted on the BAJH page and ask if there is a donation page and bam - here you go, the link is posted right away.
:moo:

Did LE actually say what, if anything, was found in a search of the home WH broke in to? Did they conduct a search, or did they ask the homeowner to allow them in to see what WH actually did?.

LE have never even mentioned, let alone confirmed any details on, a search of this home. Or any other for that matter.

The only information comes from WH in his podcast interview and his unedited jailhouse interview with Joe Fisher for Wavy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/mobilebasic?pli=1

You're assuming JH has been forthcoming, open, and honest through this whole situation. I do not make such assumptions. And I do not believe LE had this information prior. Sometimes the police make mistakes. But a mistake like this is almost impossible to make.

I think you can only track the phone with Find My Phone if you have the account and password unless there were other tracking apps on there or she turned on the parent tracking thing with her cell phone carrier.

I was sort of being sarcastic. Frankly, at this point, I don't think any of the adult Hadsells have been honest and upfront from the word go. I suspected the tip might be from cell provider records that just came in but pinpointing it directly IN or near the pond is far too specific. A ping can show the intersection or a reasonably accurate area but it's not going to show the phone being in a pond.

So who knows what the tip really was or who it came from.

I was sort of being sarcastic. Frankly, at this point, I don't think any of the adult Hadsells have been honest and upfront from the word go. I suspected the tip might be from cell provider records that just came in but pinpointing it directly IN or near the pond is far too specific. A ping can show the intersection or a reasonably accurate area but it's not going to show the phone being in a pond.

So who knows what the tip really was or who it came from.
Exactly. FYI, for anyone who depends on cell service only, if you have to call 911 from your cell phone, the best you can expect is for them to triangulate the block you're calling from.

I'm also wondering that they probably didn't find anything in the red truck either because I believe someone that was local to that area it was back in the driveway. I would assume if they found anything out of the ordinary there they would have kept the truck for evidence for a trial.

WH said the phone pinged in the area searched on the 13th, LE never said that. And if you look at the footage and pictures from the search on the 13th, there is only one LEO present at that search. That seems strange to me if LE knew AJ's phone pinged there. Who knows where WH came up with that info...I don't trust it.
Photo gallery: http://www.13newsnow.com/picture-ga...olk/2015/03/13/photos-search-for-aj/70269516/
Video: http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Okay, I'm REALLY confused here. There was the search at Northside Park for AJ'S phone (not sure when that ping occurred), and
there was this IOW search for some cell phone that pinged on March 3 @ 8:00. So, are people getting these 2 phone searches confused, or am I?

Here's some info on the 911 services for cell phones. This would probably be along the same guidelines as trying to track a phones location. It's only going to ping in a certain area according to the towers in an area. They aren't going to be able to determine an exact location like would would normally be able to use those track our phone apps because her phone isn't on and it can't be pinged that way.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/wireless-911-services

I should have replied with quote; was talking about new fundraiser.

Speaking of which....EXCUSE ME, JEN??!! How about we find your OWN missing kid before you start fund raising to help find OTHER missing kids?! I mean...seriously...WTF?!

LE have never even mentioned, let alone confirmed any details on, a search of this home. Or any other for that matter.

The only information comes from WH in his podcast interview and his unedited jailhouse interview with Joe Fisher for Wavy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/mobilebasic?pli=1
That's what I thought! Once again, I believe the collective "we" are going right where WH wanted us to--after enough time has passed people will start to remember things he said as "fact" as opposed to just his word in a jailhouse interview.

Thanks for clarifying and resetting me!

Speaking of which....EXCUSE ME, JEN??!! How about we find your OWN missing kid before you start fund raising to help find OTHER missing kids?! I mean...seriously...WTF?!
Yet one more instance (if it's confirmed she's involved) of something seriously fishy with her behavior. I'm not saying it's WH fishy, but it's rapidly approaching.

And this is exactly why I can't form an opinion as to whether or not WH actually DID have a second phone. If he tells LE that this tip was called in on his cell phone, and they look at his phone records and find nothing, of course WH is then going to lie and say he had a second phone " but...ummm...lost it". On the other hand, if he was in fact a drug dealer (assumption here), then naturally he would have a second phone.

My personal gut feeling is that he lied about this second phone, but we can't confirm anything about this phone at this point.

MOO
My ex worked for heating and air, they get a lot of calls during the day from each other when home they get calls on previous jobs or emergency situations. And therefore. The company typically offers them a company phone. My ex had one.

This is Verizon's and Sprint's info on the E911 tracking, which is just interesting reading. I don't know what service AJ have but we know that she probably didn't place a E911 call which would only track a phone to around "50 to 150 meters depending on the environment." I would think that just using her cell phone pings would be less precise than the E911 tracking because even that sometimes doesn't give precise locations.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/e911-compliance-faqs/

http://www.sprint.com/business/newsletters/articles/e911how_federal01.html (there is also a link for more E911 info http://www.sprint.com/business/newsletters/articles/e911where_federal01.html )

I'm just now getting home and trying to catch up. Do we know whether LE is back out at the pond today? Is there any news at all that I need to be made aware of? Someone help a tired girl out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTA