VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://.blogspot.com/2015/03/missing-angelica-hadsell.html?m=1

I'm pretty sure they had the Find My Phone app on AJ's phone <modsnip>. What I find strange is that JH/WH were tracking her phone but (I'm assuming) not allowing LE legal access to do the same. I may be wrong, but I feel like yesterday's search was prompted by the response of the phone company to a warrant from LE. When LE has to get a warrant (instead of permission from the account holder), it takes longer to get the records. I don't think JH or WH wanted LE to have open access to their phone records. And I believe JH was the primary account holder, not WH.

They had ping info which was probably given to them by LE and not a tracking app. This is what was said

More than 20 people were out searching for the teenager again Friday. Mr. Hadsell said her cell phone sent a signal from the area of Tidewater Drive near Thole Street*in Norfolk.

M
Did LE actually say what, if anything, was found in a search of the home WH broke in to? Did they conduct a search, or did they ask the homeowner to allow them in to see what WH actually did?
What if WH asked the witnesses to help him, maybe stand watch while he broke in, and then told them to lie if they were asked (whether it was to cover it up or to protect them)? And I have to believe anything that was found after WH broke in would be inadmissible anyway, whether WH found it or planted it there, which is why LE and the CA were charging him with interfering with the investigation.
MOO... Sorry I always forget to put that! My theory from the 30 minute jailhouse interview.

Honestly whether the ping was from AJ or WH doesn't matter, there's a reason they're searching there. Either phone pinging would be a cause for concern... what's sad to me is that JH is more focused on "fundraising" to start an "organization" rather than do anything productive to help LE or find AJ.

JMO

They had ping info. This is what was said

More than 20 people were out searching for the teenager again Friday. Mr. Hadsell said her cell phone sent a signal from the area of Tidewater Drive near Thole Street*in Norfolk.

So her pings have been known so why now search joyner. They should have been done their due diligence and searched that area a while ago. Jmo

Which is entirely possible, except neighbors telling media that LE told them they were looking for AJ's phone. Even if it was his coke-phone being referenced, it still doesn't make much sense when you consider they (LE) already knew he was out in that area working.

Coke Phone...made me LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:waiting:

Just sitting here waiting for katydid to go off again about WH's:
(from Dexter's link above)

Seriously? Who does that? Who cuts off LE when they are about to answer something about your LOST loved ones piece of clothing? :facepalm:

Lol. I remember that. Katy almost fell off her rocker with that one. Lol

They had ping info which was probably given to them by LE and not a tracking app. This is what was said

Thanks for posting this! Here is the link to that awesome video compilation- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJ03R3H3XU&index=8&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh
(It's a March 13 report, and I believe it's the 5th video in the cue). I questioned whether the got the info from LE because the reporter kept saying "Hadsell says." He is careful NOT to say the phone ping info came from LE, because he can't confirm that.

There is also this post by Zach-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11618076#post11618076
"Yes, but I don't want to specify. Police are very aware of all tracking abilities and Jennifer is very aware of the phone's tracking abilities so I believe this area is being looked at thoroughly."

I am still going through the media links and will look at SM next. Thanks, everyone, for your patience! And again, if I'm wrong or if I misinterpreted anything, I will certainly apologize. :)

How would he know where the phone pinged or didn't ping? He wouldn't have access to those records. He doesn't seem all that bright to me, maybe he doesn't even know that cell phones DO ping. Who knows?

And, IF something awful happened to AJ, I think he disposed of her almost immediately. My feeling is that she is somewhere in that neighborhood, near the hotel, or near those 2 locations. Thinking about it yesterday, I am back to thinking Botanical Gardens area.

But, I'm just guessing on all of this.

Maybe he was looking for a person not a ping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what, gang? I want to recant my thoughts on JH/WH being able to track AJ's phone. I think it's quite possible I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5, drawing a connection from the media report and what Zach mentioned about tracking her cell phone. I don't want to muddy the waters with a conclusion based on so tenuous a connection...the waters are muddy enough as it is. And now that I've removed that supposition from my various scenarios, I'm going to go back and see how it affects them...and I'll probably end up with 150 scenarios as opposed to the 100 I started out with this morning. :facepalm:

I don't think she would have been playing softball. We still had aa lot of snow on the ground and it was piled up everywhere in all the parking lots.

I am going to see if I can find a link but saw that there was softball practice scheduled for Norview.

At first I thought the same thing, but then I thought... If LE already knew he was working in the area, why would it be a big deal to them to run out there and search for a March 3rd ping?

I got a strong vibe that this dude was carrying a burner. If you recall...he was reached via "ulterior motives"...so dumb it's adorable. But based on context I believe the alternative method of contacting him was a phone you buy from 7-11.

On a slightly different note, I get the impression Norfolk PD strong believes he is involved in AJ's disappearance. I think they also believe the outcome will not have a happy ending. With that said, there is no rush to charge him because he is in jail. Furthermore, he'll most likely remain in jail for good while on the current charges alone. Rushing to charge him with anything else only puts them on the clock and ramps up the pressure even more. Remember, once charged, he has a right to a speedy trial. In my opinion, they want things rock solid before proceeding with any more charges.

Thanks for posting this! Here is the link to that awesome video compilation- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJ03R3H3XU&index=8&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh
(It's a March 13 report, and I believe it's the 5th video in the cue). I questioned whether the got the info from LE because the reporter kept saying "Hadsell says." He is careful NOT to say the phone ping info came from LE, because he can't confirm that.

There is also this post by Zach-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11618076#post11618076
"Yes, but I don't want to specify. Police are very aware of all tracking abilities and Jennifer is very aware of the phone's tracking abilities so I believe this area is being looked at thoroughly."

I am still going through the media links and will look at SM next. Thanks, everyone, for your patience! And again, if I'm wrong or if I misinterpreted anything, I will certainly apologize. :)

Okay then. JH knew all about how to track AJ's phone but here we are a month later and LE just NOW get a tip on searching for it, an hour away? Uh....... no. If JH knew how to track it SHE would have known it was at that area on the 3rd, weeks ago.

Okay then. JH knew all about how to track AJ's phone but here we are a month later and LE just NOW get a tip on searching for it, an hour away? Uh....... no. If JH knew how to track it SHE would have known it was at that area on the 3rd, weeks ago.

Post #611 :)

I got a strong vibe that this dude was carrying a burner. If you recall...he was reached via "ulterior motives"...so dumb it's adorable. But based on context I believe the alternative method of contacting him was a phone you buy from 7-11.

On a slightly different note, I get the impression Norfolk PD strong believes he is involved in AJ's disappearance. I think they also believe the outcome will not have a happy ending. With that said, there is no rush to charge him because he is in jail. Furthermore, he'll most likely remain in jail for good while on the current charges alone. Rushing to charge him with anything else only puts them on the clock and ramps up the pressure even more. Remember, once charged, he has a right to a speedy trial. In my opinion, they want things rock solid before proceeding with any more charges.

Yep, agreed here too. Except the adorable part. *shudders*

NOW the question to ask is this...if LE had AJ's phone ping info on March 13, why did they wait until yesterday to follow up on "a ping at the pond?" Is it possible they just told the neighbors they were following up on a phone ping because they didn't want to disclose the true nature of the tip? Or is the news story incorrect in reporting that the search on the 13th was because of a phone ping? This is like playing Jenga, I swear.

NOW the question to ask is this...if LE had AJ's phone ping info on March 13, why did they wait until yesterday to follow up on "a ping at the pond?" Is it possible they just told the neighbors they were following up on a phone ping because they didn't want to disclose the true nature of the tip? Or is the news story incorrect in reporting that the search on the 13th was because of a phone ping? This is like playing Jenga, I swear.

WH said the phone pinged in the area searched on the 13th, LE never said that. And if you look at the footage and pictures from the search on the 13th, there is only one LEO present at that search. That seems strange to me if LE knew AJ's phone pinged there. Who knows where WH came up with that info...I don't trust it.
Photo gallery: http://www.13newsnow.com/picture-ga...olk/2015/03/13/photos-search-for-aj/70269516/
Video: http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

You're assuming JH has been forthcoming, open, and honest through this whole situation. I do not make such assumptions. And I do not believe LE had this information prior. Sometimes the police make mistakes. But a mistake like this is almost impossible to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisstressNifer