VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it says exactly that. Providing a family spokesperson. :gaah:

Let's not forget. We plant evidence at no additional charge. And if you sign up today; We will intimidate up to 4 witnesses for free.

So yeah, for the first time last month I changed the oil in my car. I pulled some stats & quotes off google searches & wikipedia so I think tomorrow I'm going to open my own automotive repair shop. I just need 50 grand to get started.

Who's in? :facepalm:

Let's not forget. We plant evidence at no additional charge. And if you sign up today; We will intimidate up to 4 witnesses for free.

What a freakishly warped circus this has become. I said WAY back at the beginning when Wes started pulling his idiocy that if my hubby were the spokesperson and acting like that, I'd hiding under the porch until it was over. Now that I see this nonsense, I'm getting an even better picture of the crap AJ dealt with in her home life :( And her poor sisters too, still there.

This whole thing is every level wrong.

I really wish that someone in that family would beg Texas EquuSearch here. They could be invaluable to those rural areas. They have so many resources. Maybe someone reached out to them to get her poster on their website but I really wish JH would at least make some kind of effort here. She needs to be begging. IMO I'm not surprised though. She hasn't even been begging on local tv. I am so frustrated with this. AJ should be laughing and playing softball with her friends and running in the sunshine.

So yeah, for the first time last month I changed the oil in my car. I pulled some stats & quotes off google searches & wikipedia so I think tomorrow I'm going to open my own automotive repair shop. I just need 50 grand to get started.

Who's in? :facepalm:

At least you changed the oil-the other folks can't even figure out how to pop the hood yet.

The VIP package includes 6 multipurpose air horns. Use them to intimidate your loved ones' friends and to facilitate balloon launches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And free airhorns to the first 25 customers!

What infuriates me - apart from the ridiculous amount of startup money - is that everything they are offering to do is exactly what they're not doing for AJ! Can they not "hear" themselves?

Worst of all they're turning AJ into a living cash register. So, so wrong...

I really wish that someone in that family would beg Texas EquuSearch here. They could be invaluable to those rural areas. They have so many resources. Maybe someone reached out to them to get her poster on their website but I really wish JH would at least make some kind of effort here. She needs to be begging. IMO I'm not surprised though. She hasn't even been begging on local tv. I am so frustrated with this. AJ should be laughing and playing softball with her friends and running in the sunshine.

I'm not sure how TES could help though, since AJ was last "allegedly" seen driving down her street toward her house. Where would TES start searching? Or maybe, they've already contacted LE and LE has said they don't need their assistance? From their site:

REQUESTING HELP

After filing a missing person report with law enforcement, the family representative should then contact Texas EquuSearch. One of our Search Coordinators will then gather information from the family representative regarding the circumstances surrounding the missing person’s disappearance.
Prior to your conversation with our Search Coordinator you should have the following items:

• An accurate description of the missing person
• A recent photo
• The law enforcement agency’s case number, the investigator’s name & phone number.

We will then evaluate whether our resources can be of any success in locating the missing person. Texas EquuSearch will then contact the investigator to determine whether our team, and/or resources can be of assistance in the missing person case. Texas EquuSearch must have approval of the law enforcement investigator before we will actively enter a missing person case.
http://texasequusearch.org/about/how-when-and-why-we-search/

I really wish that someone in that family would beg Texas EquuSearch here.

Texas EquuSearch must have approval of the law enforcement investigator before we will actively enter a missing person case.
and
One thing that slows our response and the search activation on a missing person … is when we learn the missing person’s family and friends have not been truthful with us, or that they have withheld important information, or they have avoided or chose not to tell us about circumstances leading up-to or surrounding the missing person’s disappearance. They don’t realize that sooner or later, we will learn the truth.
http://texasequusearch.org/about/how-when-and-why-we-search/

:moo:

Does anyone know why WH and JH separated?

I think he may have been using work as a tool for the purpose of having extramarital affairs. I also think it is plausible that she caught him lying about numbers that were showing up on his phone. But from my understanding; It was stated that he started back indulging in drugs and moms didnt want that around her kids. Btw: I wonder if he has a coke head female side kick. Some men who use drugs and leave their families are always latching on to some ratchet looking drug using ghetto female. Jmo

AJ should be home today celebrating with those who love her. Where are you, AJ?

Some men who use drugs and leave their families are always latching on to some ratchet looking drug using ghetto female. Jmo

No really, Dexter. Tell us how you really feel. :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you changed the oil-the other folks can't even figure out how to pop the hood yet.

I didn't really change the oil, it was someone else. I just figured it sounded good enough to get some start up cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo