VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No really, Dexter. Tell us how you really feel. :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Nyc in the 80s has shown me that some men would leave a beautiful family behind while running the street with some scandalous drug addict female side kick who loves to cause drama.

These were some of my friends fathers I must add. So after that; I started to see a trend in what drugs can do to a mans thinking.

Texas EquuSearch must have approval of the law enforcement investigator before we will actively enter a missing person case.
and
One thing that slows our response and the search activation on a missing person … is when we learn the missing person’s family and friends have not been truthful with us, or that they have withheld important information, or they have avoided or chose not to tell us about circumstances leading up-to or surrounding the missing person’s disappearance. They don’t realize that sooner or later, we will learn the truth.
http://texasequusearch.org/about/how-when-and-why-we-search/

:moo:

Zach did request them, so hopefully they will start next week (I hope, I hope).

Zach did mention here that he contacted them (I think?) but on the #bringAJhome hashtag on twitter it was also stated JH called them as well. How much of that is true, is anyone's guess. If they have LE's approval to be involved in the case and IF they don't think they're being yanked around with information, then it would be nice to see them on this case.

I read his drug use was the problem and she didn't want that around her kids. I cannot recall where I read that, so IMO.

JMO I don't think that's the reason! I think he has been using for a long time!

Zach did request them, so hopefully they will start next week (I hope, I hope).

I hope so. The only problem I see is he isn't legally AJs father and is divorced from AJs mom so I just question whether they will take his request that is if the LE agree.

The VIP package includes 6 multipurpose air horns. Use them to intimidate your loved ones' friends and to facilitate balloon launches.

But wait, there's more!

They will also appoint someone to come out of your door from time to time and yell at the media or anyone else who is in front of your house to "Get off my lawn before I call the police!"

The organization will also ensure that any comments posted to social media that do not meet the rigorous standards of blind and unquestioning support will be deleted while ignoring offers of help from "strangers" that are outside your trusted circle of friends and family that might try to interject common sense or contradict any intentions you might have of finding your missing person!

Lastly, this organization will ensure that you get the least amount of time with the public, turning down any and all offers for interviews and opportunities to tell your missing loved one's story.

All of that is included if you act now, but the deal is time sensitive! The web page is standing by!

I hope so. The only problem I see is he isn't legally AJs father and is divorced from AJs mom so I just question whether they will take his request that is if the LE agree.

The fact that he has joint custody (believe I read that somewhere, possibly from Zach?) should carry some weight though, right?

The fact that he has joint custody (believe I read that somewhere, possibly from Zach?) should carry some weight though, right?

Joint custody of his and JH's daughters. AJ is 18, and a legal adult now.

We sure needed these chuckles...Y'all are so witty and entertaining.

Grandmother of Missing Virginia Teen: Cops Should 'Give Us More Insight'

Is this new? Posted 5 mins ago.

The grandmother of a missing 18-year-old college student said it seems like police in Virginia are "doing nothing" to look for her.

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell has been missing since March 2, according to the Norfolk Police Department.

Hadsell's grandmother Katherine Hadsell said she wishes the police would "give us more insight into what they're actually doing, because to us it seems like they're doing nothing."

Thus the pond search? Those are strong words if she watched the same search we all saw, it seems to me, are they confirmed to be her's? Brothers who aren't etc...? This would be AJ's adoptive dad's (wes) mom from through high school and the first year of college? Had she known AJ long before that I wonder?

Thank you, luckyseven

Heard her utter them with my own ears. It's all good, I'm sure that pretty soon, she's going to see all that LE has been doing behind the scenes. Tick tock.

Heard her utter them with my own ears. It's all good, I'm sure that pretty soon, she's going to see all that LE has been doing behind the scenes. Tick tock.

Bless your ears, spamelope. The words sound incredulous of LE, your impression, if it's okay to ask?

If Grandmal Siezure and JH are working closely together -
It seems as if JH hasn't distanced herself from WH very far.

Bless your ears, spamelope. The words sound incredulous of LE, your impression, if it's okay to ask?
Of course it's okay. She is still trying to throw Beautiful Dog texting Kid under the bus. Wonders why LE won't help them frame him, basically. lol Except now, AJ was seen in the house. First time I've heard that, even Wes didn't go THAT far. It's easy to see why he's the way he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo