VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, gang? I want to recant my thoughts on JH/WH being able to track AJ's phone. I think it's quite possible I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5, drawing a connection from the media report and what Zach mentioned about tracking her cell phone. I don't want to muddy the waters with a conclusion based on so tenuous a connection...the waters are muddy enough as it is. And now that I've removed that supposition from my various scenarios, I'm going to go back and see how it affects them...and I'll probably end up with 150 scenarios as opposed to the 100 I started out with this morning. :facepalm:

I may have been wrong about Law Enforcement tracking the cell phone. I assumed they were able to because it never occurred to me that they wouldn't be able to. I knew Wes was, or he told me he was, but beyond that was speculation.

Well, that GMA spot was absolutely ridiculous. More of a Pro-Wes commercial than anything. (SIGH)

But, having said that, anything that gets AJ face out there is a plus.

Thanks for posting.. Not much talked about

It just drives me nuts to hear a news anchor spout off an opinion about what EVERY father would do, when she doesn't even know the facts! My father sure wouldn't break into someone's house and punch a dog in the head!

ETA: For being such an animal lover, WHS sure seems to gloss over THAT little fact pretty easily, doesn't she?

I found it to be quite strange. I found it yesterday as I was on Twitter an had seen "Pastor T" and WH nephbro share the link several times on there and The pastor guy (guessin he's related ) had said on his Twitter that he created it. But on the other hand it seems lol it could be them being smart and mocking the situation but even if that's thr case and it is fake then why would they even do that during this time I kean eapecially with all of them sharing the link on Twitter an such , they sure do want people to see it
The 50k fundraising page and its torturous prose ... I really thought it was a joke - as in, "let's see how fast ws'ers pick up on this and ramble on about it" (ummm, like I am doing now). Clicked on the FB link at the bottom, and that just added to my suspicion. If it is real, and if JH allowed her name to be on it, she has been seriously ill-advised. Please, would one of you JH friends or relatives intervene and suggest she take her name off of it? There are already so many established organizations to help find the missing over sm. Please channel your efforts into those groups and ask for their help in finding AJ.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-police-search-pond-tip-teen-disappearance-case/story?id=30098477

For what it's worth here is the link to the story from GMA's website about AJ's case & the latest search

So the video at this link must be the previous GMA story (correct me if I'm wrong). At approx 1:17 it's mentioned that AJ was last seen Mon night at 9:15pm. This correlates to the police timeline of last seen between evening of 3/2 (Mon) & morning of 3/3 (presumably the texts to JH are this date/time?). Do we have any other info that credits or discounts that 9:15pm, Mon. 3/2 sighting?? Do we have any other details connected to AJ in the early morning of 3/3, Tues??

The timeline has been shifty so I thought I'd put that out to there...in case I missed something. I wanna be sure we (I mostly) haven't missed some detail in the evolving timeline.

Has this timeline changed?? Are there any updates I missed? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_f208X9VhEZREZJN0wzNVpkOGM/view?usp=sharing

So angry about that GMA "story" on AJ. I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't for them to put WH on a pedestal.

:stop:

:banghead:

So angry about that GMA "story" on AJ. I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't for them to put WH on a pedestal.

:stop:

:banghead:

I second this emotion and then some. Man it really fired me up. I miss the days when a televison show that proclaimed to report the "news" would have to label an opinion piece as such. That was an irresponsibly glossed over 3 minutes of nonsense.

Why not address the actual details surrounding his arrest? Or why they were searching the pond? Or how absolutely disgusting Mama H has behaved behind the thin veil of social media? Or how they recently started asking for $50,000 for a service they cannot adequately describe?...a service that is already being done by dozens of legitimate organizations...all while AJ is still missing! Seriously...because the answers to those questions are why the police are not sharing information with that woman.

Trust, like respect, is earned. If a person repeatedly proves to be untrustworthy...well they will need to work a little harder than most in order to be believed again. So...until I start seeing overly compelling evidence that suggests WH is being truthful...pardone' moi for not just taking your word for it.

This is just my outrageously appalled opinion.

I second this emotion and then some. Man it really fired me up. I miss the days when a televison show that proclaimed to report the "news" would have to label an opinion piece as such. That was an irresponsibly glossed over 3 minutes of nonsense.

Why not address the actual details surrounding his arrest? Or why they were searching the pond? Or how absolutely disgusting Mama H has behaved behind the thin veil of social media? Or how they recently started asking for $50,000 for a service they cannot adequately describe?...a service that is already being done by dozens of legitimate organizations...all while AJ is still missing! Seriously...because the answers to those questions are why the police are not sharing information with that woman.

Trust, like respect, is earned. If a person repeatedly proves to be untrustworthy...well they will need to work a little harder than most in order to be believed again. So...until I start seeing overly compelling evidence that suggests WH is being truthful...pardone' moi for not just taking your word for it.

This is just my outrageously appalled opinion.

Well said! Thank you so much for saying so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's interesting is that some folks connected to the case have been sharing all sorts of missing persons' cases as opposed to the one right in front of them. I agree with a previous poster--be the voice for the person YOU want found, not a voice for everyone else. There are no brownie points awarded for showing sympathy for other missing people. You don't get credit you can cash in towards finding your missing loved one by sharing the stories of other missing persons. You loudly and just short of violently shout as loud as you can for the person YOU want brought home. Everyone else can get bent until loved ones are found....

Actually, parents, friends and family members of a missing person sharing FB posts about other missing kids/people is very common. I think it has a lot to do with the idea that now they are in the situation and know what it feels like to have unanswered questions about where their loved one is, they feel quite compelled to click that share button when they see someone else's missing loved one. I've seen it countless times, so it's not unusual at all.

I may have been wrong about Law Enforcement tracking the cell phone. I assumed they were able to because it never occurred to me that they wouldn't be able to. I knew Wes was, or he told me he was, but beyond that was speculation.

They should be able to at least get the cell phone towers that were used when each of the tweets were sent and at various points when the cell phone was on. If there is any doubt and you have contact with one of the lead detectives you should try to verify that they have gotten this information. If the FBI is involved it would seem like a no brainer.

Well-intentioned yet poorly planned, poorly executed attempt at fundraising. If they were serious about asking the public for $50,000, I'd think they might, I don't know, at least use spell check.

Yeah, not so sure about the intentions here.

They should be able to at least get the cell phone towers that were used when each of the tweets were sent and at various points when the cell phone was on. If there is any doubt and you have contact with one of the lead detectives you should try to verify that they have gotten this information. If the FBI is involved it would seem like a no brainer.

BBM: There is a program that will do that. On another case, a member here tracked tweets on a map. Let me see if I can find it.

I *think* it is a program like this one: http://geosocialfootprint.com/

More information here: http://www.dailydot.com/technology/twitter-instagram-location-metadata-how-to/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo