VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Monday morning is going to be extremely telling.

With it being Easter weekend, I doubted we would see anyone at the pond.

I am curious however Deb, did you see crime tape there when you and hubby rode through? (thank you both for that by the way, it takes real courage and dedication)

If so that might indicate that LE is planning on returning after the holiday and that they dont wish the area to be disturbed by media or people curious about the case.

Nope no tape at all. I didnt see any searches either on the roads we went down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:welcome4: bittle! Thanks for joining us here!

Thank you for making me feel welcome. Sarcasm. If you only knew how much it would have meant to at least be acknowledged.

Welcome. [emoji1] Sorry does it show when newmembers join? If it does I didnt know. Sorry we missed you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uuuuugh. What the actual heck is happening here? JH is trying to raise money for some sort of nonprofit start-up? In the middle of all of this? I give up.

I have the iPhone and I can only find the Find iPhone app too. I wonder if there is something else I can get for our phones. My son and I have iPhones and hubby has a new Galaxy S5. My son can actually text me his exact location but I don't know how I would track him without him knowing. I guess it's something we all should look into for safety purposes.

I don't know if this is true, only what I was told about two weeks ago when I got a new phone. My daughter has an Iphone, but mine is htc something...I asked the salesperson specifically about being able to track because of the cases we see here. He said YES, I could on my phone, BUT I would have to have my daughter's permission, and that anyone that gave me permission could be tracked, even though they aren't on my plan. My son and my daughter both have their own plans. But try convincing a 19yr old and a 23yr old that I need to be able to track them.....

I've been reading all of these posts and decided to join. I am a local, and I have family that lives in that neighborhood. I haven't followed the case too closely until I found this website. I had to say something here, though. I haven't seen anyone post this yet, but what if the "tip" for IOW was another ploy to throw off LE? I mean, there are so many coincidences and weird things going on here that everything can be questioned. I'm just thinking out loud, but since we have no idea where the tip came from, maybe it was bogus. LE was obviously led to an exact spot in a very rural area by someone. Now there is no crime scene tape, they didn't even finish searching the one pond, and they haven't returned. Either they were looking for something bigger than a phone, or... Also, if there was a plumbing van on that street, and it was moving slowly, someone may have just been trying to find an address. They are very hard to find in that area because many places do not have house numbers and sometimes mailboxes are just one big metal box for several addresses. But, I think that plumbing co. needs to come up with some records of who was driving that van, what time of day it was supposed to be there, a confirmation from the property owner in IOW stating that they did, in fact, have something serviced by that co. on that day. This is frustrating. There are always new leads and they never pan out.

Can I get a hint to find the new fundraising site?! had to skip a few pages since i cant keep up and i missed it somewhere!! thank you

Ditto the above -- and can someone summarize, within the TOS strictures, of course -- what the latest social media depredations apparently consisted of, veiled threat and fundraising-wise?

Ditto the above -- and can someone summarize, within the TOS strictures, of course -- what the latest social media depredations apparently consisted of, veiled threat and fundraising-wise?

You have to type #bringajhome, go to that page, scroll down a little and it's in one of the comments or tweets. Then, if you click it as is, it will take you to a missing persons FB page, but if you take an 'S' off of the url, you will get to the weird page.

I've been reading all of these posts and decided to join. I am a local, and I have family that lives in that neighborhood. I haven't followed the case too closely until I found this website. I had to say something here, though. I haven't seen anyone post this yet, but what if the "tip" for IOW was another ploy to throw off LE? I mean, there are so many coincidences and weird things going on here that everything can be questioned. I'm just thinking out loud, but since we have no idea where the tip came from, maybe it was bogus. LE was obviously led to an exact spot in a very rural area by someone. Now there is no crime scene tape, they didn't even finish searching the one pond, and they haven't returned. Either they were looking for something bigger than a phone, or... Also, if there was a plumbing van on that street, and it was moving slowly, someone may have just been trying to find an address. They are very hard to find in that area because many places do not have house numbers and sometimes mailboxes are just one big metal box for several addresses. But, I think that plumbing co. needs to come up with some records of who was driving that van, what time of day it was supposed to be there, a confirmation from the property owner in IOW stating that they did, in fact, have something serviced by that co. on that day. This is frustrating. There are always new leads and they never pan out.
:Welcome1: jennipow! Great first post!

You have to type #bringajhome, go to that page, scroll down a little and it's in one of the comments or tweets. Then, if you click it as is, it will take you to a missing persons FB page, but if you take an 'S' off of the url, you will get to the weird page.
Thank you jennipow.

Nothing makes sense!!! Are we in Alice's Wonderland? Are we in the Land of Oz? Are we chasing a white rabbit, or looking for the wizzard??

Where is AJ? Where is her voice??? Obviously we care about missing people of all ages, or we wouldn't be here. However, if my child was missing, I seriously doubt you would see me on other threads!! If I couldn't do media interviews, you can bet I would be sitting there while someone else did the talking for me! You can bet I would be begging for media attention! Even bad attention is better than no attention!!

When my dog went missing, there were plenty of dogs in the local pound, but you know what? I didn't try to find their owners!! I wanted MY doggy home!! I do post those missing pet flyers now, but not when my own was missing.

Just nothing makes sense!! How do you stop mentioning your child? How do you decide to start a profitable business looking for other missing people when you have no idea where you own is??? It doesn't make sense!!! I'm just Speaking My Mind, Plain and Simple Stupid!

You're thinking straight as an arrow, seems to me. Thank you for sharing it, and I hope you keep posting, as your sense of things there, where wes may have moved is very valuable.

:welcome:

Thanks for your efforts. I'm still not getting what's supposed to be going on, and I don't think I can even formulate a question about it. I'm just finding it immensely frustrating to feel like there's a behind-the-scenes narrative that I can't follow. (I'm talking about WS now, not about the H family, which has its own narratives....)

FWIW, I have seen a funding site for a missing persons' alert system that is connected with a friend of the H family. But if there's some kind of page "weirder" than that one, I'm not seeing it. And if there are "veiled" threats, they're too heavily veiled for me.

Ah, well, it's probably not relevant to AJ anyway. This whole thing is just....uuuugggggghhhh. (Is there a smilie for exasperation?)

What's interesting is that some folks connected to the case have been sharing all sorts of missing persons' cases as opposed to the one right in front of them. I agree with a previous poster--be the voice for the person YOU want found, not a voice for everyone else. There are no brownie points awarded for showing sympathy for other missing people. You don't get credit you can cash in towards finding your missing loved one by sharing the stories of other missing persons. You loudly and just short of violently shout as loud as you can for the person YOU want brought home. Everyone else can get bent until loved ones are found....

Thanks for your efforts. I'm still not getting what's supposed to be going on, and I don't think I can even formulate a question about it. I'm just finding it immensely frustrating to feel like there's a behind-the-scenes narrative that I can't follow. (I'm talking about WS now, not about the H family, which has its own narratives....)

FWIW, I have seen a funding site for a missing persons' alert system that is connected with a friend of the H family. But if there's some kind of page "weirder" than that one, I'm not seeing it. And if there are "veiled" threats, they're too heavily veiled for me.

Ah, well, it's probably not relevant to AJ anyway. This whole thing is just....uuuugggggghhhh. (Is there a smilie for exasperation?)

I'm not bothering and am certain LE is aware. Immature provocation, well you have choice to engage or not.

What's interesting is that some folks connected to the case have been sharing all sorts of missing persons' cases as opposed to the one right in front of them. I agree with a previous poster--be the voice for the person YOU want found, not a voice for everyone else. There are no brownie points awarded for showing sympathy for other missing people. You don't get credit you can cash in towards finding your missing loved one by sharing the stories of other missing persons. You loudly and just short of violently shout as loud as you can for the person YOU want brought home. Everyone else can get bent until loved ones are found....

Agreed and well said!

It should be noted that John Walsh didnt start the Adam Walsh Child Resource Center which merged with two other centers and became the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children until a couple of years after Adam went missing. For all the right reasons IMO

Sadly, it does not seem like that is the case here.

This soon after a child is missing, without time to grieve or even find them or ensure that those who might have harmed them are brought to justice , smacks of self-serving individuals who's highest priority is their own unmitigated greed.

Over their own children no less.

At this point, I do not know which are the biggest monsters, the subhuman or subhumans who could have harmed AJ, or the toxic and maddeningly confusing people that were unfortunately a part of her life.

Wherever you are right now AJ, I hope that its a FAR better place than here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo