VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Monday morning is going to be extremely telling.

With it being Easter weekend, I doubted we would see anyone at the pond.

I am curious however Deb, did you see crime tape there when you and hubby rode through? (thank you both for that by the way, it takes real courage and dedication)

If so that might indicate that LE is planning on returning after the holiday and that they dont wish the area to be disturbed by media or people curious about the case.

So worth skipping would you say? In the sense that, should I bother to look at it?
The 50k fundraising page and its torturous prose ... I really thought it was a joke - as in, "let's see how fast ws'ers pick up on this and ramble on about it" (ummm, like I am doing now). Clicked on the FB link at the bottom, and that just added to my suspicion. If it is real, and if JH allowed her name to be on it, she has been seriously ill-advised. Please, would one of you JH friends or relatives intervene and suggest she take her name off of it? There are already so many established organizations to help find the missing over sm. Please channel your efforts into those groups and ask for their help in finding AJ.

Maybe I am about to get my hand slapped, but have you clicked on this new Community FB page in the past hour? The one that is linked at the bottom of the new fundraising page? Since that FB page does not have a person's name on it or attached to it, can I post it here? Anyway, more weird to add to the weird.

What the heck is that post...? This case seems to just keep getting more bizarre.

What the heck is that post...? This case seems to just keep getting more bizarre.

Appears an awful lot like a thinly veiled threat to someone, broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people, to me.

I guess some people never learn.

The 50k fundraising page and its torturous prose ... I really thought it was a joke - as in, "let's see how fast ws'ers pick up on this and ramble on about it" (ummm, like I am doing now). Clicked on the FB link at the bottom, and that just added to my suspicion. If it is real, and if JH allowed her name to be on it, she has been seriously ill-advised. Please, would one of you JH friends or relatives intervene and suggest she take her name off of it? There are already so many established organizations to help find the missing over sm. Please channel your efforts into those groups and ask for their help in finding AJ.

Wow, that's uhhmmm...interesting, perplexing. Coincidence?

Appears an awful lot like a thinly veiled threat, broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people, to me.

by the pastor, the mom or the grandmother, so odd.
anyway it's gone now and the page is different - they added an S to the end of the url in the link on the bottom of page
(but if you remove one s in the link, then you can see the other page.) :moo:

That's what I thought! Once again, I believe the collective "we" are going right where WH wanted us to--after enough time has passed people will start to remember things he said as "fact" as opposed to just his word in a jailhouse interview.

Thanks for clarifying and resetting me!
This is an interesting point and one that I am sure experienced WSers are familiar with (I am not experienced) ... I have been reading since the first post on thread 1, and the collective thinking, reasoning, and surmising in these threads has been amazing to read as it unfolds. However, I have also noticed how what was once alleged by WH has sometimes become "fact," even more so as time goes on. I'll call it the "word salad creep" ... so many garbled facts, so many strange twists that it all gets mushed into a new truth. It is no wonder this happens and I am not judging anyone. Here is a "fact" that has bothered me: Wes was interviewed by LE for 15 hours. I have seen that repeated over and over here and in msm, but how do we know this is true? Isn't that another "fact" from Mr. Word Salad? I never saw this info from LE (if you did, please alert me). That is probably a bad example because really, does it matter how long he was interviewed? But you get the idea. Half truths or no truths easily become "fact." Thankfully, since his last JF interview, we haven't had much more word salad. Of course we haven't really had much news at all....

(Back to lurking I go ... you all so often say what I am thinking and say it better than I could!)

I am so confused. I'm not following along very well or something and feel it must've flew right by me!

Me, thanks. I am not crazy! Now my post doesn't make sense. Oh well.

Very well said!

NOW the question to ask is this...if LE had AJ's phone ping info on March 13, why did they wait until yesterday to follow up on "a ping at the pond?" Is it possible they just told the neighbors they were following up on a phone ping because they didn't want to disclose the true nature of the tip? Or is the news story incorrect in reporting that the search on the 13th was because of a phone ping? This is like playing Jenga, I swear.

At the Thole Street/Tidewater Drive location, WH stated that he received a ping from that location. There were 3 LE officials there that day, one in uniform and 2 plain clothes officers, as well as the media. WH directed searchers to search a specific area based on a grid area from the ping he stated he received. He did not specify where he received that information. LE were basically hands-off that day and I couldn't understand at the time why they weren't doing much but now I think they were just watching him to see what he would do/say. It was a very strange and frustrating day.

This is an interesting point and one that I am sure experienced WSers are familiar with (I am not experienced) ... I have been reading since the first post on thread 1, and the collective thinking, reasoning, and surmising in these threads has been amazing to read as it unfolds. However, I have also noticed how what was once alleged by WH has sometimes become "fact," even more so as time goes on. I'll call it the "word salad creep" ... so many garbled facts, so many strange twists that it all gets mushed into a new truth. It is no wonder this happens and I am not judging anyone. Here is a "fact" that has bothered me: Wes was interviewed by LE for 15 hours. I have seen that repeated over and over here and in msm, but how do we know this is true? Isn't that another "fact" from Mr. Word Salad? I never saw this info from LE (if you did, please alert me). That is probably a bad example because really, does it matter how long he was interviewed? But you get the idea. Half truths or no truths easily become "fact." Thankfully, since his last JF interview, we haven't had much more word salad. Of course we haven't really had much news at all....

(Back to lurking I go ... you all so often say what I am thinking and say it better than I could!)

Excellent point!

Look at the Hare scale for psychopathy. One of the traits they identified as being shared by a large percentage of psychopaths is using poor mans imagery to make it appear as if they're always the victim.

That being said, I think 15 hours was an exaggeration on his part. He wouldnt have been that calm, cool and collected after being grilled for those many hours by multiple detectives IMO.

You're right about this, of course. Thank you for your attention to the thread, very perceptive of you to bring this up, because yes, again it could be his reality milkshake way of saying things. He may have stopped by LE incessantly, checking on the case, having to wait for LE to get to him, asking questions about the investigation, jerking their chains, who knows? It is my impression as well that his salad ingredients have a certain pattern that may help tell where AJ is?

Thank you for making me feel welcome. Sarcasm. If you only knew how much it would have meant to at least be acknowledged.

Unfortunately it doesnt show us who won the bid or even if it's been chosen but I think it closed in Feb. I was just thinking of how we could try to find commercial jobs they might be doing. I would think smaller home jobs might go with a more local company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members