VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think if the company had a job in that area they would have contacted LE and provided them with that information.
If I hired them and saw LE doing a search I would contact them and say hey I had them work on such dates here's my paperwork with the technicians name.
If no one is saying the truck had a reason to be there....
Or are you guys thinking neighbor who identified truck knows family and is leading them the wrong direction ?

Hope you can follow baby woke up in middle of typing.

oops sorry I started calling WH's nephew Brephew because he is his nephew, but WH refers to him as a brother. Then someone came up with Broneph. It's just stuck in either form.

Thank you very much!! I couldn't figure out who he was. I noticed people use their own nick names for people(like wavy kid) but just couldn't figure this one out!

That's what I am thinking. Could be AJH phone pinged there last. Doing some sleuthing there is a white car and a name that goes with this house.

I hope they don't find her, I am not ready to give up. I still want to believe she is out there somewhere and safe.

If they are there as reported because the phone pinged in the area, I want to know when it pinged. It was originally reported that the phone's battery was dead - this was right after she went missing. So are they just now getting records and investigating the phone's last pings from the date of her disappearance? Or has the phone been powered up again? Hmm.

I think their cell phone pinged there.
Remember way back WH was out searching someplace for her phone.

That's what I am thinking. Could be AJH phone pinged there last. Doing some sleuthing there is a white car and a name that goes with this house.

I hope they don't find her, I am not ready to give up. I still want to believe she is out there somewhere and safe.

bingo. i was just trying to figure out how to word this correctly in a post so as not to violate rules.

Yes, there are a LOT of things that go with this house. Whether it's relevant to this case or not, I don't know. Just sayin'...

I could just puke right now...

I really hope that IF she is found deceased, and it is determined that anyone in that household/group of friends did even an iota of covering up, or withheld ANY piece of information, that they throw the book at them.

I don't get how the *bleep* this even happens.

If these "kids" that hung around are even remotely friends of AJ's, and they knew anything, and I mean ANYTHING, they should have spoke up immediately. Why the *bleep* (sorry, censoring myself again) would you cover up ANYTHING or withhold ANYTHING from the cops if your "friend" was potentially dead? With friends like that, who needs enemies? Jeez...

I need a drink, and it's...what, 12:30 here?! :gaah:

Misdirection with the clothes! Some on here had that theory.

That was me. But I sure didn't think it would be so far in the opposite direction that it would end up being Isle Of Wight! Bet they find the gun here.

So I mapped the route out from AJ's house to Rt 258 & Joyner Bridge road. It seems that would go the quickest route to take to Franklin I think. I wonder if this is where he was on Thursday when he said he was working about an hour out of town when that first piece of debit card was found?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/842...f71797f6cada43!2m2!1d-76.8759888!2d36.7418453

Doubt he'd use the toll. More likely to just take 64. At least that's what I do when I head to franklin.

Also...I got a major "someone is watching us" vibe after the clothing was found in chesapeake. This location would fit perfectly...if you believe WH has been trying like the dickens to cover his tracks.

For some reason it seems that they feel they are working a strong lead. One area a search for her phone is taking place, and another, they are searching for her . Also asking around about anyone seeing that van seems pretty damming

Maybe the pings are from the 2nd phone that WH just told the police about.

Yes, there are a LOT of things that go with this house. Whether it's relevant to this case or not, I don't know. Just sayin'...

Yeah it's right there on the side of the road near wooded area. It would be easy just to pull over on the side of the road right there and toss the phone.

For some reason it seems that they feel they are working a strong lead. One area a search for her phone is taking place, and another, they are searching for her . Also asking around about anyone seeing that van seems pretty damming

Which other area are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member